16+ minecraft xbox 360 players wanted!

Discus and support 16+ minecraft xbox 360 players wanted! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, been wanting to get an online minecraft game going for sometime, possibly because I watch so much Mianite with Syncidate etc. So yeah I think it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KacyH93, Nov 15, 2014.

1. KacyH93
    KacyH93 Guest

Hey, been wanting to get an online minecraft game going for sometime, possibly because I watch so much Mianite with Syncidate etc. So yeah I think it would be really decent and a lot of fun. Im 21 and from the UK if that makes any difference. So add me if
    it sounds like something you wanna do. I have PC version aswell if anyone is interested in that.

GT-

:)

KacyH93, Nov 15, 2014
  2. UltraLuigi64
    UltraLuigi64 Guest
    Minecraft - official info

Hey! I heard that Minecraft Xbox One Edition will have an update including the increase of players from 8 to 16 players! That's right! You will be able to have up to 16 players per world in Minecraft Xbox One Edition!

UltraLuigi64, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Minecraft players wanted! (Xbox 360)

I'm looking for minecraft builders to create fun maps. I already have one volunteer but I need at least 3 more to start it up. If you are interested please feel free to message me. Thanks! P.S. I might not be online that much so I'll get back to you as
    soon as possible.

Mayhem Phoenix3, Nov 15, 2014
  4. UltraLuigi64 Win User

Minecraft - official info

Hey! I heard that Minecraft Xbox One Edition will have an update including the increase of players from 8 to 16 players! That's right! You will be able to have up to 16 players per world in Minecraft Xbox One Edition!
  5. J4rming Win User

add me i need friends to play

Hello everyone, I'm , I am 22 and I am looking for Minecraft (360) Players. Over 16 at least please. Feel free to add me :) Thanks x J4!
  6. Gateway425 Win User

Question Minecraft on Xbox One

7. LEADER c0Ld3nJB Win User

minecraft survival

Guys i want players for minecraft xbox 360 to build a epic survival world togheter own houses and citys add me
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

Question Minecraft on Xbox One

Thema:

1. 16+ minecraft xbox 360 players wanted! - Similar Threads - 16+ minecraft 360

2. Friends needed for Co-op Minecraft. Mature preceded (16+)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends needed for Co-op Minecraft. Mature preceded (16+): I have my own world at this moment, but I'm more then happy to start a new game if needed. Message me if your interested. In 24 years old. fe24b35f-9fd3-4064-a839-938de11f7bfa
  3. 7 Years Old, Xbox One, Minecraft, Madden 16, Forza 6, Bridge Constructor Needs Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7 Years Old, Xbox One, Minecraft, Madden 16, Forza 6, Bridge Constructor Needs Friends: My son, Max, needs some quality friends. He has a new Xbox One and loves Minecraft. He also has Madden 16, which we haven't played yet, and Bridge Constructor. We've preordered Forza 6 Ultimate...
  4. Looking For Serious Minecraft Player 16+ MUST HAVE MIC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Serious Minecraft Player 16+ MUST HAVE MIC: My gt is Im looking for a group of friends to play minecraft with I prefer to play survival on normal but am open to suggestions. Please don't greif or steal! The most important requirement is...
  5. Looking For Serious Minecraft Player 16+ MUST HAVE MIC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Serious Minecraft Player 16+ MUST HAVE MIC: My gt is Im looking for a group of friends to play minecraft with I prefer to play survival on normal but am open to suggestions. Please don't greif or steal! The most important requirement is...
  6. Xbox 360 Minecraft. 16+ Girl gamers. Must have mic for party chat. Drama Free/Mature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Minecraft. 16+ Girl gamers. Must have mic for party chat. Drama Free/Mature: Too many guy friends for my server, have a couple girls that play, just slimmed my list last night. All I ask is I just started this survival server 2 days ago, ive played on pc, ps3, an now on x...
  7. Looking for people to play minecraft with 16+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people to play minecraft with 16+: Hi folks I'm Josh I'm 18 and I'm looking for some new people to play minecraft with, don't be afraid to drop me a friend request One Big Troller (no pun intended) 16+ please. Hope to hear from you...
  8. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Looking for Friends to Game With (18+)(16+ is cool too..): If you like Minecraft and wanna play add me . I'd prefer if you were 18 or older not trying to play with little kids. I'm 18 myself. d322bb70-cd87-4a44-999a-b3824766691d
  9. minecraft clan recruiting, mature 16+ please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft clan recruiting, mature 16+ please: looking for a mature group of friends to play hardcore survival minecraft. clan positions are available f interested in a position please contact me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. minecraft under 16 !!! ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft under 16 !!! ??: i love to play and am online daily !!! looking to add friends ! survival..creative ...battle....pvp...hunger games! add me or leave GT and ill l ADD U TODAY !! THANX! AbuzzMoon516...