16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help :(

Discus and support 16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help :( in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone, sorry for such a odd post. I just noticed this morning my tenure badge is gone. My gold subscription lapsed for 3 days and didn’t renew,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlohaKah, Mar 22, 2020.

1. /u/AlohaKah
    /u/AlohaKah Guest

Hey everyone, sorry for such a odd post. I just noticed this morning my tenure badge is gone. My gold subscription lapsed for 3 days and didn’t renew, somehow cancelled and converted to my game pass ultimate. Not sure how that even happened. I think I got a free trial of gamepass last year and now it’s mixed up? I’ve had Xbox live Gold for 16 years since the day Xbox live began. This profile has a special place in my heart and it’s really depressing if this is gone forever now. I just got off the phone with Xbox support and they directed me to this subreddit.

submitted by /u/AlohaKah
    [link] [comments]

/u/AlohaKah, Mar 22, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help Microsoft :(

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
    This happens to me every year for about a week then it comes back, but usually with an added year. This year however, it disappeared for a week and came back but it still says 12 when it should now be 13. Hopefully it updates properly.
  3. DeftJellyf1sh Win User

This has happend to me a couple of gime very annoying
  4. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

yeah thats understandable, some crazy times going on.. hopefully someone at Microsoft sees this. Really sad today when I saw this and don't even feel like playing xbox right now. Anyway, stay safe out there friend thanks for replying
  5. FF Square Enix Win User

This would be terrible if you lost this, I would wait a couple of days for their reply as they are extremely busy at the moment.
  6. ENCRYPT3DBR0K3R Win User

UPDATE: TENURE BADGE IS BACK + UPDATED TO PROPER YEAR! 17 YEAR BADGE! LOVE XBOX LIVE! THANK YOU MICROSOFT.
Thema:

1. 16 year Tenure badge disappeared please help :( - Similar Threads - Tenure badge disappeared

2. Xbox Live Tenure Badge

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Tenure Badge: I've seen it been reported in this group before that the tenure badge disappeared for people that had the GPU subscription. I just noticed today that mine was back and wanted to see if others have...
  3. Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Tenure Badge not displaying on profile.: For the past while, my tenure badge hasn’t been displaying on my profile, on Xbox App or on Console. But it will display on the 360. I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring, have the XBA Badge, and...
  4. Missing Xbox live tenure badge

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox live tenure badge: So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+ months remaining of gold. My badge is just now...
  5. Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with profile’s tenure badge: Xbox One X - Alpha Skip Ahead Lately my profile’s tenure badge displaying on my profile has been dodgy. 50/50 chance whether it would show up or not. But for the last few days, it’s just been...
  6. Tenure badge on account

in XBoX Rewards
    Tenure badge on account: how long does it take after you add gold to ur Xbox acc for the tenure badge to show 75dc4a00-4b59-4a5f-9f01-f74f3925f69a
  7. Missing XBL tenure badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing XBL tenure badge: So I lost my Xbox Live tenure badge for about 3 days & after a call to support services & being told to wait 24hrs it finally returned :-) Some kind of Xbox Live glitch apparently. If this happens...
  8. XBL tenure badge not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL tenure badge not showing: My Xbox Live Gold tenure badge recently stopped appearing everywhere except the Xbox 360. I already have 9 years as a Gold member and I'm already subscribed to Gold. Please fix. Gamertag: Thank...
  9. Tenure badge and rewards savings missing after a decade of membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure badge and rewards savings missing after a decade of membership?: After having been a member of xbox live for a decade now; my tenure has been dropped from ten years to two months; and with it my rewards savings are gone. A support representative (Bryan L)...
  10. Tenure badge too low on Xbox One profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure badge too low on Xbox One profiles: I didn't know where else to post this. It's just an opinion I have and I thought right about here was a good place to complain. When someone's/my profile is lengthy, the tenure badge is cut off...