1708 Controller Right Trigger not working.

Discus and support 1708 Controller Right Trigger not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My grandson recently dropped his controller and now the right trigger is not working. I have taken the controller apart and found the magnet loose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xboxerone, Oct 6, 2021.

1. xboxerone
    xboxerone New Member

My grandson recently dropped his controller and now the right trigger is not working.

I have taken the controller apart and found the magnet loose with a broken clip holding it.
    I used some sensor safe adhesive to glue the magnet in place measuring the position of the left trigger magnet and some electrical tape as shown in some video's.

Using the Gamepad Tester, all the buttons and triggers etc are working bar the right trigger.

Is there anything further I can use or do to find the problem or is it down to a faulty damaged board.
    thanks

xboxerone, Oct 6, 2021
  2. vibroluxor Win User

Battlefield 4-XBox One

the right trigger button? because the right trigger on my controller is the trigger. you sure about that?
  3. coldtrain6989XD Win User

Bluetooth? Xbox windows wireless adapter

If your controller model is 1708 and 1797 (elite v2),

you can use bluetooth connect the pc / mobile phone.

1537, 1697, 1698 (elite) is not support bluetooth.
    My model is 1708
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help to buy

Hi, you're right there, you can take the 1708 controller and connect it to a Bluetooth-enabled device like TV Smartphone PC. All controllers built before 2016 cannot be paired via Bluetooth because the function does not exist. Please also make sure that
    the latest firmware is installed on the controller
  5. DAmonte33PALLYWOG Win User

All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant UnMute Known Issue With no solutions

1708 controller doesnt fit chatpad from microsoft that a fact I had to return it
  6. Revelene Win User

Dead rising 3

On the default control scheme, the right trigger is used for acceleration. If it doesn't work, go look at your settings. If you can't figure that out you may want to test if the triggers and other buttons are working in other games.
Thema:

1. 1708 Controller Right Trigger not working. - Similar Threads - 1708 Controller Right

2. Xbox One Controller (Model 1708) Wont turn on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller (Model 1708) Wont turn on.: Hello all, I’ve had this controller since December 2019 and it has always worked fine. About a month ago I built a PC and wanted to use my xbox controller to play games on there. I plugged it in...
  3. Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708

in XBoX on Windows
    Unresponsive right bumper on my xbox one controller model 1708: I noticed recently that my right bumper on my Xbox one controller model 1708 is being unresponsive. Its still working but I need to press the center of the bumper firmly for a response which is...
  4. Xbox One 1708 model controller joystick module

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 1708 model controller joystick module: I've bought some aftermarket housing and face plates and what not for my 1708. Anyways I've got a drifting joystick, thing is, I've already replaced it twice. Soldered and everything. And it's...
  5. Are xbox elite and 1708 controller Headset Connector Port the same?

in XboX Insiders
    Are xbox elite and 1708 controller Headset Connector Port the same?: [IMG] If you don't consider the color. Are the headphone jack of the Xbox elite controller and the headphone jack of the Xbox one slim universal? I see the following picture, including the...
  6. Xbox one s control pin model 1708 -- PIN do controle xbox one s modelo 1708

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one s control pin model 1708 -- PIN do controle xbox one s modelo 1708: I just wanted the PIN to connect to my Bluetooth so i could play Só queria o PIN para conectar no Bluetooth para poder jogar :( a7279b54-2b9d-49b3-bdd0-cfd7d3e6bbe3
  7. I can't register Xbox One Controller (White, model 1708).

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register Xbox One Controller (White, model 1708).: Hello. I'm on the add device page https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=account.xbox.com When I enter the serial number, a message pops up saying this serial number was not recognized What...
  8. Xbox One controller Model 1708

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller Model 1708: Hi! Is it possible that there are manufactured xbox one controller model 1708 that are asia versions? Because I've bought an xbox one wireless controller which says model 1708 as checked on the...
  9. XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBoX One Controller model 1708 headset problem: Hi, okay so my controller doesnt detect my headset. I've read and realise theres no but I have found a workaround. So i have another newer controller but the LB button is broken so its not usable...
  10. Chat Headset model 1564 is not recognized by controller model 1708, but is recognized by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Headset model 1564 is not recognized by controller model 1708, but is recognized by ...: - Chat Headset model 1564 is not recognized by newer controller model 1708, but is recognized by older controller model 1697 (and older). Party chat/xbox doesn't recognize it, mute button doesn't...