18+ People to game with

Discus and support 18+ People to game with in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for adults to game with. Tired of getting in lobbies and playing with immature kids. FJ NewbyCake I'm on all the time.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DgC NewbyCake, Nov 15, 2014.

1. 18+ People to game with

Looking for adults to game with. Tired of getting in lobbies and playing with immature kids.

FJ NewbyCake

I'm on all the time.

:)

DgC NewbyCake, Nov 15, 2014
  2. People To Play With 18+

I'm from York, PA.

Does it matter if you're a female, and you're 17? Yes - sex is in human DNA,. Therefore in the least subconsciously it does matter. Also jail bait
    ALERT!

When is your birthday?

edit,

chainsmoking bob, I think your reply is excellent. I'm rating it 5 stars.

Jiu Jitsu AK47, Nov 15, 2014
  3. People To Play With 18+

Pennsylvania, US

Yourself?

Miss Blazed One, Nov 15, 2014
  4. General Usage Win User

I had to turn off my boys xbox do to racial slurs and violent rants.........

also if ya kids are under 18 dont let them play MW3... its an 18 game and most people will trash talk... this happens in most rated 18 games/films ect and not suited for under 18's
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

People To Play With 18+

Ah yes, just checking.

Where are you from? I wouldn't mind a few more people to play with but location is important.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

People To Play With 18+

You are probably going to need Gold to play online, unless you are currently using a trial.
  7. Jiu Jitsu AK47 Win User

People To Play With 18+

I'm from York, PA.

Does it matter if you're a female, and you're 17? Yes - sex is in human DNA,. Therefore in the least subconsciously it does matter. Also jail bait
    ALERT!

When is your birthday?

edit,

chainsmoking bob, I think your reply is excellent. I'm rating it 5 stars.
  8. Miss Blazed One Win User

People To Play With 18+

Pennsylvania, US

Yourself?
Thema:

18+ People to game with

1. 18+ People to game with - Similar Threads - 18+ game

2. How do I find out if Madden '18 is still in my library of downloaded games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I find out if Madden '18 is still in my library of downloaded games?: When it first came out, I bought the Madden '18 with Tom Brady on the cover. I NEVER deleted it, and, I keep my account current. So, how do I find out if the games I purchased are still in my...
  3. need to verify account to play 18+ games

in XBoX on Mobile
    need to verify account to play 18+ games: I cant find were to verify my account to play 18+ games\ 14847166-e2de-486e-8a31-ce61da843bae
  4. online gaming in 18 rated games

in XBoX on Consoles
    online gaming in 18 rated games: ok im sick of this enforcement policy being open to abuse from bratty underage children griefers that abuse this system. So micro soft what is your stance on allowing these under age kids some as...
  5. 7 day ban for swearing in a message while playing a game that is for people 18+

in XBoX on Consoles
    7 day ban for swearing in a message while playing a game that is for people 18+: Why are adults getting bans for swearing while playing a game for 18+. I received numerous of messages from a German player, firstly mocking me by calling me a noob and with laughing faces, then...
  6. banned in a 18+ game for naughty words

in XBoX on Consoles
    banned in a 18+ game for naughty words: I've been banned from comms in WOT because I offended cowards. I thought the catchphrase of the American forces was don't leave a man behind, if 18± games are supposed to reflect reality then so...
  7. Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.: Hi, unfortunately while playing fifa 18 the game glitched during an autosave after a match. This seems to have corrupted that autosave point and I cannot seems to reload the game. I have 4 other...
  8. can't buy +18 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't buy +18 games: excuse me can someone help me how to make the Microsoft Store let me buy +18 games? 1e37f0b2-8905-471f-8a8e-c33ef709aad7
  9. Transfer fifa points from game to game - 18-19

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer fifa points from game to game - 18-19: Ive juat bought the new FIFA 19 for my son and also bought him Xbox points, but ive bought him points for FIFA 18, which we didn't realize until hed loaded them onto the console. My question is,...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw History and recent changes to game gone as of 10/26/18...HELP!!!!: All history regarding the new levels Master and Grandmaster of MS Jigsaw disappeared. Game was acting up the day before by not recording points of a completed puzzle, freezing and crashing several...