1k vbucks

Discus and support 1k vbucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It's been 2 weeks and no code 8a104d4f-dbaf-405f-b646-d9b819e9c64e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by calebbrooks, Dec 31, 2018.

1. calebbrooks
    calebbrooks Guest

1k vbucks

It's been 2 weeks and no code

:)

calebbrooks, Dec 31, 2018
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

1k vbucks

The "buy gold and get 1k VBucks" deal says in the fine print it can take up to 1-2 weeks for it to be delivered to you, and I believe by Email.

Please be patient and also check your spam folder.
  3. calebbrooks Win User

1k vbucks

Not In any of my folders in my email
  4. choppyseize Win User

1k vbucks

I would also check to make sure you were eligible for the promotion. It's for brand new accounts or accounts with no history of Xbox Live from a certain date. You may not have qualified at all. I would read the fine print
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

1k vbucks

Support sent me here
    We have absolutely no power over account or billing data, they are in error. Make sure you're talking to Xbox support, not an Xbox gamer.
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

1k vbucks

Not In any of my folders in my email
    I would then suggest talking to xbox support about this as we can't help on the forums past here:

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Click

1. Billing & Accounts

2. See other options

3. Charges on my account

4. More contact options

5. Chat with Xbox support.
Thema:

1k vbucks

1. 1k vbucks - Similar Threads - vbucks

2. My VBucks Card didn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My VBucks Card didn't work: Earlier today, I went to my local gamestop and bought a 10$ Vbucks gift card. I redeemed it the way epic games said, but when I turned on my xbox, it wasn't connected to the internet, although it...
  3. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  4. Comprei meus vbucks no boleto paypal hoje e queria saber ate quando chega o vbuck e o que...

in XBoX on Windows
    Comprei meus vbucks no boleto paypal hoje e queria saber ate quando chega o vbuck e o que...: [TitleTranslation-I bought my vbucks on billet PayPal today and wanted to know until when the Vbuck arrives and what to do if not come?] Oi sou o jean [Translation-Hi I'm Jean]...
  5. Dark vertex skin avec vbucks[Translation-Dark vertex skin with vbucks

in XBoX on Windows
    Dark vertex skin avec vbucks[Translation-Dark vertex skin with vbucks: J'ai acheté une manette contenant le skin vertex avec 500 V-Bucks mais il ne s'est pas activé car je n'ai pas d'Xbox. Je pensais qu'en mettant le code sur le navigateur j'allais recevoir le skin...
  6. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  7. Y cant i buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y cant i buy vbucks: It wont let me purchase no vbucks 47e9fdbe-673b-4ae4-aef6-895b37a4a8d9
  8. Microsoft Store Vbucks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Vbucks: <p>Hello community.</p><p></p><p>I am currently using the Microsoft rewards program and I want to buy V-bucks from the Microsoft store. When I buy, do I get a V-bucks code I can redeem or is it...
  9. Fortnite Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Vbucks: Excuse me I bought Vbucks for my account and then I opened Fortnite and the Vbucks wasn't delivered to my account *please answer me quickly * df0e8279-6b2c-488f-ade4-4da5ecc28c03
  10. VBUCKS double charge!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    VBUCKS double charge!!: When I purchased the V Bucks, I logged on to my laptop computer and made the purchase. My 10 year old son was logged on to the Xbox. I walked in to the living room and told him I had made the...