2 accounts

Discus and support 2 accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem. I accidentally created 2 different accounts, one I am on all the time through xbox 360, the other (I thought was the same account) I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PointedGalaxy40, Feb 24, 2014.

1. 2 accounts

I have a problem. I accidentally created 2 different accounts, one I am on all the time through xbox 360, the other (I thought was the same account) I access through my computer. I recently bought a game through the computer account and now can't play
    it since I use the other account for the console. Is there a way I can transfer the game, or merge the two accounts? HELP!

Thanks!

:)

PointedGalaxy40, Feb 24, 2014
  2. swagger
    swagger Guest
    2 Player Mode: Split Screen or two different TVs?

No, however you could have 2 different accounts then have 1 account on each TV.

swagger, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Ag3nt1
    Ag3nt1 Guest
    Will your Gamertag transfer to next gen console?

Yes this has been confirmed. You can also log into your X360 account, and your XBOX ONE account at the same time (with the same gamertag). But not on 2 of the same Console!

Ag3nt1, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

2 accounts

You can try contacting support to see if they can refund the game on the wrong account so you can purchase it on the correct account, but otherwise nothing can be transferred between accounts and accounts cannot be merged. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the
    US/Canada or http://xbox.com/contact-us

If that doesn't work, you can always signed into your computer account on the console and download the game. As long as you're using the same console, you can access the game from your other account.

Smwutches, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Xenovive Win User

2 accounts

what you need to do is to make a third email and change your gamertag to that one so you can free the email currently associated to it. then move your original account to the original second email you made as it will now not be associated with
    any gamertag which will then once moved, your very first email will now not have any gamertag. the second will have the gamertag you want and the 3rd email will have the other gamertag you dont use

this is the simple version, i hope it helps!
  6. Eambo Win User

2 Accounts

7. XBF Erick C Win User

2 accounts?

Hey there JetCaribou77691,

If you followed the steps provided by XBF Chris you should see the email account that is linked to the MiserableCoin20 account, go to your console
    Settings > Account > Sign in security and passkey.

If you are unable to recover the appropriate email address then I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Supportdirectly so that they can take a look at both of these accounts and provide further information for both of them.

As mentioned in previous replies, it is not possible to have 2 different accounts with a single email address, the system would not allow for this to happen.

I hope this helps.
  8. choppyseize Win User

2 accounts?

Hello

It's not possible to have two accounts linked to the same email. Which means you probably deleted/overwrote one as you were trying to set things up. You may not have any options at this point if so.
  9. JetCaribou77691 Win User

2 accounts?

Hi, Tried this and ended up resetting my PW. My email address is fixed to the JetCaribou account not the MiserableCoin20.

I can log onto microsoft and xbox using using my email, but it appears with the JetCaribou profile, not MiserableCoin20
Thema:

2 accounts

1. 2 accounts - Similar Threads - accounts

2. Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts: Suggestion: Make Account Data Moveable to other accounts For example: Have a menu on what to move, IE: Purchases, Xbox Friends, Xbox Clips, Xbox Account Data, and Microsoft Account Data. I would...
  3. Account problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account problems: So i made a brand new Microsoft account and i tried to log into it on Minecraft and it said it was logged into a different PlayStation account. Even tho its a brand new email that i made minutes...
  4. PC Game Pass account

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass account: I recently built a new gaming PC. I installed the Game Pass app. the app automatically tries to use the email I used for activating Windows, which is a different email than my Xbox email. It will...
  5. Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...: I created a Microsoft account for my grandson so he could join my Xbox based Minecraft world using his Nintendo switch. He was able to join and play on my world but afterward, he couldn't find any...
  6. Account/Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account/Connection Issue: Hi, this post is most definitely going to be everywhere because im not sure what is going on. So first things first i play off a hotspot which runs and updates my games and parties on Xbox One...
  7. Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Actually Unlink My Microsoft Account On Minecraft PS4: When I use the settings and unlink the account. Then I use my new account. But it still saying I have to sign in my previous account. It kept on and on but I can't sign in new one and unlink old...
  8. Minecraft or Microsoft Account Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft or Microsoft Account Issues: My issue is this, I have 2 accounts, because of a glitch that kicked me out of an old one. I got it back, but, I want to change my username by making a new account, AKA: not paying the money. I’d...
  9. Minecraft Unknown Linked account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Unknown Linked account: So im trying to log in to my microsoft Account, on Minecraft on my PS4. When I do, I bring up the aka.ms/remote connect webpage and login to my microsoft account. The page then says that I...
  10. Retrieved deleted account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Retrieved deleted account: My 10yr old son was having problems with his keyboard (ex. when he pressed C it wrote K) he he reset the Xbox. Doing this he has lost his old account, now my email is only showing this new...