2 accounts

Discus and support 2 accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem. I accidentally created 2 different accounts, one I am on all the time through xbox 360, the other (I thought was the same account) I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PointedGalaxy40, Feb 24, 2014.

1. 2 accounts

I have a problem. I accidentally created 2 different accounts, one I am on all the time through xbox 360, the other (I thought was the same account) I access through my computer. I recently bought a game through the computer account and now can't play
    it since I use the other account for the console. Is there a way I can transfer the game, or merge the two accounts? HELP!

Thanks!

:)

PointedGalaxy40, Feb 24, 2014
  2. swagger
    swagger Guest
    2 Player Mode: Split Screen or two different TVs?

No, however you could have 2 different accounts then have 1 account on each TV.

swagger, Feb 24, 2014
  3. Ag3nt1
    Ag3nt1 Guest
    Will your Gamertag transfer to next gen console?

Yes this has been confirmed. You can also log into your X360 account, and your XBOX ONE account at the same time (with the same gamertag). But not on 2 of the same Console!

Ag3nt1, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

2 accounts

You can try contacting support to see if they can refund the game on the wrong account so you can purchase it on the correct account, but otherwise nothing can be transferred between accounts and accounts cannot be merged. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the
    US/Canada or http://xbox.com/contact-us

If that doesn't work, you can always signed into your computer account on the console and download the game. As long as you're using the same console, you can access the game from your other account.

Smwutches, Feb 24, 2014
  5. Xenovive Win User

2 accounts

what you need to do is to make a third email and change your gamertag to that one so you can free the email currently associated to it. then move your original account to the original second email you made as it will now not be associated with
    any gamertag which will then once moved, your very first email will now not have any gamertag. the second will have the gamertag you want and the 3rd email will have the other gamertag you dont use

this is the simple version, i hope it helps!
  6. Eambo Win User

2 Accounts

7. Chris21ce Win User

2 accounts

To change your email address simply click here enter your current email address in this link

login.live.com/login.srf
    . Another way to do it (just incase you dont trust the link). When signed in on the forums go on my account found on the top right and then billing information and change the email. Hope I helped.
  8. GronTron Win User

2 accounts

Hi there Gr8ve! For the future, please refrain from posting email addresses and other personal information in the forums, thanks!
  9. ngocphi Win User

2 accounts

Thema:

2 accounts

1. 2 accounts - Similar Threads - accounts

2. Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account: I have been using my personal email for my son to play on his xbox. I know started the family setting and opened him his own but i don’t know how to transfer his gamer tag to the new email and...
  3. Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unlink Epic Games Account, 2019: I have read the old post, and think that I cannot unlink the account on xbox.com is ridiculous! Because by linking the account, I authorized Epic to check my xbox profile etc. Since Epic is...
  4. Unable to log in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to log in to my account: My Xbox one x allows me to log into my account when im offline but when I go online it dose not log me in but instead puts me at a what seems like infinite loading screen....
  5. Delete account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Delete account: My son has died and i do not know his password to delete his account. Please help 0349c3f9-4e60-434e-a72c-b7b5db4672f6
  6. Conta Xboxlive rackeada [Translation - Racked Xboxlive Account]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conta Xboxlive rackeada [Translation - Racked Xboxlive Account]: Boa tarde, Tenho uma conta Microsoft que aparentemente teve seus email alterado indevidamente. Quando meu filho foi acessar a conta dele no Xbox estava aparecendo outro email diferente do nosso,...
  7. Recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover account: I had the Minecraft why I came with the purchase of my Xbox but the account where I redeemed it I lost it and I do not remember the data please help 708b9313-8386-4475-9d6c-a5e246515cfb
  8. Inactive Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inactive Accounts: I was wondering if there is a way to check the last login date/play date for an inaactive account. I am trying to get the gamertag however it is an inactive account and I'm not sure how long its...
  9. What happened to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Xbox Live account?: So I bought Gears 5 on Steam thinking it was a crossplay game - but not seeing any option to download it to xbox without paying for it again. I signed up for the Gamepass trial, download Gears 5...
  10. Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with purchase (Microsoft account balance): I can't buy Kingdom Come: Deliverence - DLC Collection, with using my Microsoft account balance. The price is 199 ARS and my balance is 200 ARS. Every time, i try to buy this item it shows that my...