2 children, 2 xboxes, how do I share games?

Discus and support 2 children, 2 xboxes, how do I share games? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Surely I'm not the first person to ask this.... As above. I have two children, each with their own xbox in their own bedroom. How does my daughter... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StopSnooping, Jan 7, 2019.

1. StopSnooping
    StopSnooping Guest

Hi

Surely I'm not the first person to ask this....

As above. I have two children, each with their own xbox in their own bedroom. How does my daughter play my son's games on her xbox? So for example, my son has Forza on a disc, on his xbox. How does my daughter play Forza on her xbox in her bedroom?
    I appreciate that they won't be able to play on it at the same time.

Apparently as a parent I don't have to buy two copies of the game. Microsoft support are of no use sadly. Can anybody provide me with a plain english guide to how to do this please? Directing me to the 'Home xbox' won't help as it is not clear to people
    like me who don't know what Home xbox means.

Thanks

:)

StopSnooping, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. 2 children, 2 xboxes, how do I share games? - Similar Threads - children xboxes share

2. Dear Parents of any Children on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Parents of any Children on xbox: Dear Parents, hi did you know that new gun game your child is playing is not a game they should be playing. It has a rating for "MATURE" for a reason. That reason may not be because its to graphic...
  3. change XBox settings of children profile XBOX:Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change XBox settings of children profile XBOX:Win 10: I have my son set up with a MS account on a Win 10 computer. I signed him up to XBox to Play online with him, but get an error message that the privacy settings are blocking online interaction....
  4. Children not showing up as part of Xbox Privacy settings, they DO show up in my Microsoft ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Children not showing up as part of Xbox Privacy settings, they DO show up in my Microsoft ...: Hello, I was directed here by a Microsoft support rep, as we were unable to solve my issue last night. My children both have Microsoft accounts, and we are all in a Microsoft family. I am...
  5. My children don´t appear on xbox on line privacy and security settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My children don´t appear on xbox on line privacy and security settings: I would like to permit my children invite friends to play minecraft on Windows 10, but even I have included them to my family I can´t view their gamertags on privacy and security settings screen....
  6. Cant control childrens xbox live settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant control childrens xbox live settings: Iv created a microsoft family account. One parrent and two children accounts. Both child accounts have accepted and I can see them in the general overview. But when I get into xbox settings, I...
  7. Adding my Children to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding my Children to Xbox One: I am trying to add my children's accounts I had on my Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. I keep running into me having to provide information for the child for which I shouldn't have to give for a 10 and...
  8. Multiple Xbox Ones and profiles for children

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Ones and profiles for children: Hi I was wondering if someone could clarify for me something which I am having trouble understanding since its quite complicated and revolves around the licencing of games Ive bought through the...
  9. Cannot see my childrens gamertags in the xbox settings page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot see my childrens gamertags in the xbox settings page: I have an Xbox account and two children Connected. When they try to play minecraft they get an error Message saying they need to change their Xbox privacy and online safety settings, which I need...
  10. Children not appearing in Xbox privacy settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Children not appearing in Xbox privacy settings: Hi, I really hope someone can help me. Both my children are members of my Microsoft family and appear in my Microsoft account no problem. The issue is that they both play Minecraft and want to...