2 Controller for Player 1 - without Copilot!!!

Discus and support 2 Controller for Player 1 - without Copilot!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (sorry my englisch....) Xbox One - Soulcalibur VI - 2 player can not be chosen I can not connect the 2 controller for player 2 on "gamer vs gamer".... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MartinGfeller2, May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM.

1. 2 Controller for Player 1 - without Copilot!!!

(sorry my englisch....)

Xbox One - Soulcalibur VI - 2 player can not be chosen

I can not connect the 2 controller for player 2 on "gamer vs gamer". Both controllers are managing player 1 simultaneously. The "copilot" modus is off. Any advice??

:)

MartinGfeller2, May 3, 2021 at 8:02 PM
  2. JohnLi3 Win User

Copilot wireless pc Part #2

Your understanding is correct. It splits Player 1 so that it is controlled by two controllers.. or as you put it links two controllers so that they were as one. In my case, I have two kids. Rather than ask my kids to pass over the controller I just let
    them think they are controlling the character. But I assist them when all else fails. Or I let my two children play as one because I have many single player games in which it could avoid having them fight.

I also left the controller connected to Xbox but it's too far away. I have my Xbox One X downstairs and I have a Windows 10 PC upstairs. The two controllers disconnect due to the long distance away.

I successfully connected my controllers to my Windows 10 PC in copilot mode (to play Windows 10 games). I also successfully connected my controllers to Xbox One X in copilot mode but in direct sync to the console. However, I am not successful in linking
    the two controllers in copilot when streaming Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC. In the last case, my controllers are physically connected to the Windows 10 PC while it is streaming the Xbox One X. The controllers are connected in regular fashion (i.e. they
    do work as player 1 + Player 2) in this streaming mode but in configuring for copilot mode or accessories, the streaming does not recognize any controllers despite the controllers functioning as two players. I have tried using USB too to ensure that it's
    not the wireless adapter issue. Same result. It might be a situation that isn't anticipated. Nonetheless an issue I stumbled upon as I am avoiding having to relocate my console from downstairs to upstairs. That may be the case if I don't hear any suggestions.

I am not trying to connect the two controllers simultaneously on Windows 10 PC and Xbox One X. Just the copilot mode on Windows 10 PC in streaming Xbox console.
  3. Frankalore the Merci Win User

2 controllers operating simultaneously

4. Internet Expert Win User

Copilot with other controllers/wheels

The
    Copilot support article
    doesn't specifically mention that this feature only works for official Xbox controllers, so it
    should work for almost anything (although YMMV with third-party controllers).

Does it help if you were to switch the second controller around? Let the copilot controller be the regular one, and the wheel controller the main one?
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

Hi WARRIOR I M,

Thanks for your post. The Xbox One now has a feature named "Copilot", which allows two controllers to be used as one. To learn more about copilot, check out:

Copilot on Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller and microsoft wireless controller

Hi there,

I don't know if it is possible to connect the controller to the Xbox Adaptive controller, maybe someone else can answer that question.

But I do know an alternate option to do that, which is via Copilot option on the console itself, where a second controller can be used to for help the person on the other controller, with steering or button presses etc.

See this link on how to set it up:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/copilot

I assume it will also work with the Adaptive controller.
Thema:

2 Controller for Player 1 - without Copilot!!!

1. 2 Controller for Player 1 - without Copilot!!! - Similar Threads - Controller Player without

2. can i play a 2 player game with 1 controller and a phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i play a 2 player game with 1 controller and a phone?: so my brother wants to play pac man with me, and we dont have 2 controllers, can i maybe use a phone for a seconds controller to play games (no xbox accesories needed with the phone)...
  3. My Xbox controller switch to player 2 and I can´t go back to player 1

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox controller switch to player 2 and I can´t go back to player 1: this, my wired xbox 360 controller have a little troubles with the wire and sometimes it desconect and inmeditely reconect but sometime(most of the times) it has changed to player 2 or even 3 and...
  4. Fifa21 player 2 controller setup bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifa21 player 2 controller setup bug: Hi all, Anyone else having trouble when playing exhibition with a friend that the player 2 controller setup will not save and go back to its default controller setting despite where you do it?...
  5. My wired xbox 360 controller keeps reconnecting as player 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired xbox 360 controller keeps reconnecting as player 2?: sometimes during the day, my controller keeps reconnecting as player 2. most of the times is while im in the middle of the game, i have noticed this problem in rocket league....
  6. Changing an Xbox Controller's setting from being recognized as player two to player one on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing an Xbox Controller's setting from being recognized as player two to player one on...: Hi, I am looking for an easier method of changing an X-Box 360's controller from player two to player one than constantly rebooting the computer. I found the controller setting that changes it to...
  7. Xbox controller stuck on player 2/3/4 Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller stuck on player 2/3/4 Win10: I've tried EVERYTHING the internet tells me to do. At first, it was on player two then back to one for about a week, then it switched to BOTH 3 and 4. I've looked up every variation of the issue...
  8. Muli-player controls

in XBoX on Windows
    Muli-player controls: Wondering if anyone can help, my son cant do muli-player on his Minecraft account and it says to change his settings. For the life of us we cant find where to do this. Please help....
  9. PureChess local two player with two controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PureChess local two player with two controllers: I bought PureChess for the XBox becaise it was described to allow for locsl two player which is correct. However it seems bery poorly designrd that I cannot use two controllers. I am missing...
  10. "this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings" PC player!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    "this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings" PC player!!!: Hello community, Yesterday when I loaded my Forza Horizon 4 game, I received this error "this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings". I have never seen this error...