2 controllers connected promble please read!

Discus and support 2 controllers connected promble please read! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013.

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read!

ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide button the and the a button what is going on please reply to this as it is very thrustrating

:)

XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers connect fine and work properly on the pc. And it seems as if its not a stream promblem, Its just only 1 controller
    can actually, well Control. Any Suggestions?

GalacticWolf541, Dec 31, 2013
  3. II GI II
    II GI II Guest
    removing my parent restriction to my gamertag

helleo there

i been having my gamertag for severial years know . but their a promblem. whenever their is a new xbox live account update i cannot access because it requires my parent email and password . The promblem is that my parents have forgotten about it and i do
    not want to lose my gamertag can someone please help me. I am very desperate to end this promblem

II GI II, Dec 31, 2013
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps 2 controllers connected promble please read! :)

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps :)
  6. The Mortal T Win User

Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update

I'm having the same promble
  7. JetPrime595 Win User

my guest can't play online with me

i have same promble after beta updates should we report to microsoft?
  8. Poolside Speedo Win User

NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

I think this is a hardware issue rather than a connection issue. If it was your connection the party would read "Disconnected" I would personally try to barrow another controller and another mic from a friend and try them vice versa with your controller
    and mic (mic 1 with controller 2, controller 1 with mic 2, and controller 2 with mic 2).

Good luck.
  9. SniFFa DoG 1 Win User

Xbox one startup and shutdown problems plus party problems

Thanks for your responses so far but keep Reading if anyone knows an answer but i have updated my controller it still seems to come up on the screen controller is not connected please connect your controller as i'm halfway through a game even though controller
    is connected
Thema:

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read! - Similar Threads - controllers connected promble

2. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  3. My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller and wireless headset have trouble staying connected to my Xbox one S: I have had a problem with my controller and wireless headset constantly disconnecting from my Xbox for a few seconds at a time. Both the controller and headset are fairly new and this has been a...
  4. Bluetooth connectivity to iPad with XBox Series S controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Bluetooth connectivity to iPad with XBox Series S controller: Hi I can connect my Xbox series S controller to my ipad via bluetooth. However, when i launch the xbox app the app is telling me to connect the controller to the ipad, despite this already being...
  5. Wireless Controllers No Longer Connect to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controllers No Longer Connect to my Xbox One?: For literal months now my Xbox One has refused to stay connected to ANY controller I use that isn't wired. I even bought a new controller thinking it was some issue with the hardware, no such...
  6. Xbox Controller not connecting with Bluetooth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Controller not connecting with Bluetooth: Hey everyone! I need some help with something. Just the other day I got a brand new iPad Pro 2020. I’ve been trying to connect my Xbox controller to it with Bluetooth but it isn’t working. The...
  7. Old AND Brand New Controller won’t connect to XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old AND Brand New Controller won’t connect to XBox One: I need help troubleshooting why my controller suddenly stopped connecting. Just got a brand new controller that also wont connect. Help is appreciated. 84d2364a-f20a-4fca-b938-15eddc46839e
  8. Sync button not connecting controllers !!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Sync button not connecting controllers !!!!: I just replaced my hdd to a ssd Seagate barracuda 1tb I’m trying to do an offline update and my controller dosent connect wirelessly anyone have the same problem ? submitted by /u/Apartment-Low...
  9. xbox controllers not connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controllers not connecting: "No known eta for a fix" ?!! are you serious my controller will randomly disconnect and not reconnect I just had to plug it in to the xbox series x mid game just for it to still not connect....
  10. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller 2 pairs via Bluetooth to PC but won't connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller 2 pairs via Bluetooth to PC but won't connect: I received my new Xbox Elite wireless controller 2 few days ago and I had no problem pairing it to my PC via Bluetooth. The problem though is that after it worked the 1st time, now when I turn it...