2 controllers connected promble please read!

Discus and support 2 controllers connected promble please read! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013.

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read!

ok so i have come to notice while i was playing with a friend that my xbox thinks it has two controllers connected and it keeps pressing the guide button the and the a button what is going on please reply to this as it is very thrustrating

:)

XxSuPeRxXStArV1, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Windows 10 Xbox App, no Longer able to stream with multiple controllers

Ive been able to stream with mutliple controllers before, although 1 is unofficial, it still worked. Now Only 1 controller works. All controllers connect fine and work properly on the pc. And it seems as if its not a stream promblem, Its just only 1 controller
    can actually, well Control. Any Suggestions?

GalacticWolf541, Dec 31, 2013
  3. II GI II
    II GI II Guest
    removing my parent restriction to my gamertag

helleo there

i been having my gamertag for severial years know . but their a promblem. whenever their is a new xbox live account update i cannot access because it requires my parent email and password . The promblem is that my parents have forgotten about it and i do
    not want to lose my gamertag can someone please help me. I am very desperate to end this promblem

II GI II, Dec 31, 2013
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps 2 controllers connected promble please read! :)

MB5656, Jan 1, 2014
  5. MB5656 Win User

hi

do you have a friend or some one that came over and is a neighbor and has a controller? well he may have his controller connected to yours try this:

unplug your xbox> then have your neighbor try hitting the sync button and holding it when his counsel it on> then have him turn his xbox off> replug your xbox then have him turn his xbox on if yours dont turn on and his dose then you are good.

also if that is not the problem then try this:

settings-system-hard drive-hover over HDD- hit Y- clear system cache

hope that helps :)
  6. The Mortal T Win User

Invited to Preview Newest Xbox 360 Update

I'm having the same promble
  7. JetPrime595 Win User

my guest can't play online with me

i have same promble after beta updates should we report to microsoft?
  8. Poolside Speedo Win User

NAT is open / party chat doesn't work - "we can't find a microphone for these people"

I think this is a hardware issue rather than a connection issue. If it was your connection the party would read "Disconnected" I would personally try to barrow another controller and another mic from a friend and try them vice versa with your controller
    and mic (mic 1 with controller 2, controller 1 with mic 2, and controller 2 with mic 2).

Good luck.
  9. SniFFa DoG 1 Win User

Xbox one startup and shutdown problems plus party problems

Thanks for your responses so far but keep Reading if anyone knows an answer but i have updated my controller it still seems to come up on the screen controller is not connected please connect your controller as i'm halfway through a game even though controller
    is connected
Thema:

1. 2 controllers connected promble please read! - Similar Threads - controllers connected promble

2. Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?: I have the old Xbox one controller (Model number 1537 Image it's a windows version "Microsoft xbox one pad" what it is called, but not sure), is there a way to connect it wired to my Android...
  3. My xbox headset adaptor wont connect to the controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox headset adaptor wont connect to the controller.: It was working fine up until a few minutes ago, then I took the batteries out and placed new ones. When I turned on the controller again, the headset didn't connect so I tried clicking on the mute...
  4. Xbox won’t connect to TV and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to TV and controller: My xbox one wont connect to my tv and controller yet when i turn it on, the xbox will turn on. Its connect to the wall and the tv. Does anyone have answers that coild help me?...
  5. Controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't stay connected: On my xbox one my controllers won't stay connected. I've tried every single trick; restart, unplug then turn on, try to sync, soft factory reset, different controllers. They will either initially...
  6. Controllers connecting but not responding on Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers connecting but not responding on Xbox1: Hello - I'm hoping someone can help advise as I'm running out of options. I have an Xbox1 and the controllers are connecting to the console but they then simply stop responding after a short...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10: I have the infamous problem where my brand new Elite controller randomly disconnects while playing games. This causes the game to lag for a few seconds until it's completely disconnected. It stays...
  8. My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10: My Xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect on my PC when it update to latest version of Windows 10 . How can I fix this problem ? [img] [img] 5da8bb59-d8e7-4832-b1c9-b970e3e34125
  9. How to disable XBOX ONE Wireless controller bluetooth/RF connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable XBOX ONE Wireless controller bluetooth/RF connection?: Hi everyone, I have connected the XBOX ONE wirelless controller to my XBOX using a USB cable and works fine. Now I want to disable/deactivate the Bluetooth/RF for the XBOX ONE wireless...
  10. Xbox one controller only works when PC not connected to TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller only works when PC not connected to TV: So this is a strange one. I'd been having some issues with my xbox one controllers recently having issues like delayed inputs, buttons not responding, continued drift after releasing a joystick,...