2 controllers for xbox one

Discus and support 2 controllers for xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot get xbox one console to operate 2 controllers, so I can play a game with my grandson.. 598b468d-61be-4c01-8842-6a6bc0091323 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlanDavies8, Nov 26, 2020.

1. AlanDavies8
    AlanDavies8 Guest

I cannot get xbox one console to operate 2 controllers, so I can play a game with my grandson..

:)

AlanDavies8, Nov 26, 2020
  2. GrinningBread92 Win User

Xbox 360 wired controller compatibility

The Xbox one controller uses a different hardware and software setup than with the 360. The drivers in the controller are incompatible with the xbox one with the 360 controller. The circuit board is completely different, and the software inside the controller
    also is different.

On a computer, there are 2 separate drivers for the 2 separate controllers. You can't run a 360 controller if you have a xbox one driver in the computer.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

4. xArkSlade08x Win User

What are best gaming gloves, hand grips, and thumb grips when using Xbox one controllers?

Which xbox one controller would you recommend to get Xbox one Elite controller or the new xbox one Elite 2 controller and what is best KontrolFreak thumb grips would you recommend too?
  5. TangentialShark Win User

What's in the box?

Day 1 Edition:

-Xbox One Console

-Commemorative Xbox One Wireless controller with 2 AA batteries

-Kinect 2.0

-HDMI cable

-power block and necessary cables

-2 week Gold trial

-Commemorative Achievement

Regular Edition:

-Xbox One Console

-Xbox One Wireless controller with 2 AA batteries

-Kinect 2.0

-power block and necessary cables

-2 week Gold trial
  6. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
Thema:

1. 2 controllers for xbox one - Similar Threads - controllers

2. Compatible controllers 360 to Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatible controllers 360 to Series X: Do Xbox 360 controllers work with the Xbox Series X? 70f106d0-a9fd-4c01-9b2e-1ea60196cef8
  3. Elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller: Are there still problems with the elite 2 controller? 3eb78253-626b-4597-ab9d-4651e727d539
  4. Need help with xbox adaptive controller and logitech extreme 3d pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox adaptive controller and logitech extreme 3d pro: Hello, I purchased an xbox adaptive controller, logitech adaptive gaming kit, and will receive two logitech extreme 3d pro controllers tomorrow. The logitech adaptive gaming kit did not work well...
  5. Cancelling request for new Xbox Series X controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelling request for new Xbox Series X controller: While my xbox series X controller wasn't connecting no matter what I did I submitted a request for a new controller because that's what it told me to do after it wouldn't connect even with a usb-c...
  6. Known Issue: Controller won’t connect

in XboX Insiders
    Known Issue: Controller won’t connect: I discovered the controller not connecting known issue and would like to add additional data I may have for the engineers. My son and I both own the XBox Series S. We both experienced issues with...
  7. Xbox Controller Lost

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Controller Lost: Hi! I connected my Xbox one s controller to my Amazon fire 9th gen tablet. I misplaced my controller and i can't find it. Is there any apps i can use to locate the controller when it's off?...
  8. Someone or something controlling my controller input somehow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone or something controlling my controller input somehow: I am aware people are going to think i am crazy or lying, but i play forza horizon 3 and 4 and motorsport 7. Well, i became pretty good at horizon 3. After becoming rather well at it i started...
  9. Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft/Xbox serious stating buy new controller every 4mo on avg if wish to have one...: Please explain how, with a straight face, microsoft/xbox can charge $65ea on avg for wireless controller, KNOWING the thumbsticks will malfunction if function at all between 3-4mo, and they...
  10. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal: I have the xbox pass for PC, and I can't download Control and Doom Eternal, when I click in those games it doesn't appear the option "Install", it says "Not available". These games are only in the...