2-day Gold Trial

Discus and support 2-day Gold Trial in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My little brother had this 2-day gold Trial from the game case. He entered the code and became the 2-day Gold membership. He wanted to get the Saints... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Flame Haze SnS, May 21, 2014.

1. 2-day Gold Trial

My little brother had this 2-day gold Trial from the game case. He entered the code and became the 2-day Gold membership. He wanted to get the Saints Row 3 for free (Game with Gold), but is unable to get this game. What's up with this?

:)

Flame Haze SnS, May 21, 2014
  2. Xbox live gold without without free games ?

Was it a gold trial, or a full gold code?

If it was only a 2 day or 14 day gold trial, you can not get the free games.

THEOWENKILLER, May 21, 2014
  3. Mr Tony B
    Mr Tony B Guest
    Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

This sucks, I had 2 14 day trials and 2 2 day trials, I added my 12 month gold and it canceled the trials. So now I'm going to miss that extra month of free trials,regardless if it doesn't give the full gold experience. I'm pretty *** about that

Mr Tony B, May 21, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

2-day Gold Trial

Trials don't change your status to gold, they only give you access to some benefits of online multiplayer. You have to have a full gold subscription in order to get the games with gold.

Smwutches, May 21, 2014
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox live gold without without free games ?

Was it a gold trial, or a full gold code?

If it was only a 2 day or 14 day gold trial, you can not get the free games.
  6. Mr Tony B Win User

Will remaining Live Gold Trial days be added to a new gold subscription and can I get Reward points with a trial?

This sucks, I had 2 14 day trials and 2 2 day trials, I added my 12 month gold and it canceled the trials. So now I'm going to miss that extra month of free trials,regardless if it doesn't give the full gold experience. I'm pretty *** about that
  7. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

No Rep Stars?

The free account users might have been using gold trials and their profile doesn't turn orange because of the trial gold e.g 2 days, 7 days, 14 days etc...
  8. onyxishere Win User

2 days free trial

A 2 day trial does not show up as a normal gold membership. You will have limited gold access for the 2 days but will not show your profile as gold.
  9. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Free Trial

Hi,

You don't have any sort of a free trial attached to your account. If you were offered a 30 day trial on the console dashboard you'll need to add a payment method in order to take advantage of it.

If you redeemed a trial code like a 2 day or 14 day trial, or even a 30 day trial code from a redemption card then you wouldn't need any sort of payment details. The 2 day/14 day card doesn't give you gold status but lets you play online for the stated days
    (2 or 14 days, depending on what you redeemed), or 30 days (which will give you gold status) if you redeemed it from a gold subscription card.
Thema:

2-day Gold Trial

1. 2-day Gold Trial - Similar Threads - Gold Trial

2. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  3. Xbox life gold game turned into a trial for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox life gold game turned into a trial for no reason: I had installed this game for free when it was on gold a while ago and its been in my ready to install but now its saying its a trial 813e47d8-acd8-4804-8bf8-e2bd5f3d3626
  4. all of my gold got canned because of a 1 month trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    all of my gold got canned because of a 1 month trial: so i had 1 year of gold and it was all canned because i wanted the super game pass thinking it would just overlap but no the big brain scientist over at microsoft just toke that entire year of...
  5. Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial: I have redeemed a digital code for Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial on my Xbox 360, and while the code has been redeemed, the system refuses to acknowledge my Gold status. Please help....
  6. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  7. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  8. How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i cancel my xbox gold and game pass trial: The trial doesnt show up in the cancel payments so i dont know what to do 47c1d918-9c55-4383-955c-39a15f1176bc
  9. Xbox Live Gold Trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Trial?: Hello, I am a very avid gamer and I have run into an issue where I cannot play my favourite games because they require Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. I have not previously joined Gold, so I should...
  10. Gold Trial problem- Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Trial problem- Battlefront 2: Hello i used my code for 14 days of xbox live gold i download plants vs zombies gw 2 and technomancer with nor problem, but when i want to download battlefront 2 i have option only to buy it ? why...