2 days going now

Discus and support 2 days going now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Holy cluster-***k Batman! It's Microsoft! This is all too common, as described many times above me. The Xbox Console error "cannot connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xjeep, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Xjeep
    Xjeep Guest

2 days going now

Holy cluster-***k Batman! It's Microsoft!

This is all too common, as described many times above me. The Xbox Console error "cannot connect to xbox live" after being prompted to enter my e-mail and pword for Microsoft, for which I've never have to do. Still no dice, after many attempts. This was
    all while my profile was still actually on the xbox. So I found resources on this site telling me to reset my password which i did and had to create a new one because they changed the security to include at least one letter in your password. Which, on a
    separate note, let us choose our own damn passwords regardless if it does or does not contain a letter. Then it needs some freaking security code out of nowhere that it texts to your phone. Which accomplishes??? You guessed it! Absolutely nothing at all!
    So, last resort like many of us did because again, it was suggested by either microsoft or xbox. Lets download the profile again! WOot woot! Okay, so first of all it doesnt just download lost parts of your file, it completely deletes it for you, so you
    have nothing. And you try and download it again and guess what! It has the audacity to say Hi "username" and starts showing you the progress of your profile being downloaded...only, it stops....it doesnt download at all. It gives you another error stating
    xbox live accounts cannot be downloaded at this time. Just what I always wanted Microsoft! I ghost of my non-existant account. Not even a notice from microsft before-hand letting us know whats going on first. We all pay way too much money just to be able
    to turn on the machine, I demand retro-active monetary riembursement on behalf of anyone who has encountered this problem. Microsft needs to start giving back a little bit more when it causes its' many customers so many constant greif. This is supposed to
    be our down-time, not time to fix another Microsoft problem and pay them in the mean-time.

So, Microsoft? What are you going to do for us? Are you going to give us microsoft points equivelent of $100 after you fix the problem and let us have our accounts back? Or are you going to do nothing and slowly lose customers and the potential customers
    of those customers, as influence is more powerful than you can imagine. Today, with the Social-Network, even Giants may fall.

:)

Xjeep, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Wad3W1lson
    Wad3W1lson Guest
    NBA 2k15 Supremely Slow Install

Going on 2 days and mine is just now at 95%

Wad3W1lson, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Unable to connect to server 2 days now.

Unable to connect to server 2 days now. What is going on?

NightHarbor9498, Feb 8, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

2 days going now

This is why people leave xbox and buy playstations btw i agree with u bro

roadkill1910, Feb 8, 2014
  5. roadkill1910 Win User

2 days going now

This is why people leave xbox and buy playstations btw i agree with u bro
  6. Wad3W1lson Win User

NBA 2k15 Supremely Slow Install

Going on 2 days and mine is just now at 95%
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Going on 2 Weeks Now

Hey there RevilingWater53!

Sorry to hear about the issue! We experience a service alert the day you posted, are you still experiencing connection issues at this time? If so post back and let us know so we can help you get it sorted.

If you would like to inquire about any compensation, you will want to contact our phone or chat support agents through our Contact Us page. They will be your best avenue for
    these types of requests.
  8. The MoaN MaKeR Win User

32 hours later and XBL is still *** up

i havent been able to go online in 2 days now...
  9. intheshallow Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

This is now fixed guys. It wasn't working for me for the past 2 days. All good to go now.
Thema:

2 days going now

1. 2 days going now - Similar Threads - days going

2. ID Go app not loading for several days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ID Go app not loading for several days: I've had the ID go app for a long time but now I just get a black screen after the logo appears. I have tried to reinstall twice. I have written them and Microsoft but haven't heard back in a few...
  3. waypoint has been down for 5 days,are you going to fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    waypoint has been down for 5 days,are you going to fix it?: Do you people at xbox plan to fix it? b7323f51-f5c2-4345-bbb3-fb6932682595
  4. With 7 days to go.... What games triggered the freedom awards punch card.

in XBoX Rewards
    With 7 days to go.... What games triggered the freedom awards punch card.: A couple of days ago I expected to see more punches in my freedom awards punch cards. Since there are only seven days left, I like to know what games triggered the punch? I have been playing...
  5. what is going on, i cant play bingo for 2 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is going on, i cant play bingo for 2 days: what is going on, i cant play bingo for 2 days c4f7e1c8-e999-4806-b26a-dd54ca775804
  6. What's going on 0x87dd0006 all day

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's going on 0x87dd0006 all day: 0x87dd0006 tried resetting everything multiple time. Removed account and re added still nothing. Please fix this! dbfd873f-db17-4ccc-b1e3-322e245959de
  7. What's going on 0x87dd0006 all day

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's going on 0x87dd0006 all day: 0x87dd0006 tried resetting everything multiple time. Removed account and re added still nothing. Please fix this! dbfd873f-db17-4ccc-b1e3-322e245959de
  8. Mute bug in party chat going on for four days, why no one fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mute bug in party chat going on for four days, why no one fix?: I've been trying to play with friends for four days and been having trouble communicating in party chat. Some members are mute and console wont let me unmute them. I thought it was just something...
  9. Going on day 4 of no access to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Going on day 4 of no access to Xbox Live: This is my first time owning an Xbox and I gotta complain... My "free trial" Gold membership that came with my purchase of a New Xbox one X expired on 1/1/18. I've now gone 4 days without being...
  10. Great can't buy Xbox 360 games going on two days now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great can't buy Xbox 360 games going on two days now: Friggin Micro$haft probably didn't test a patch and boogered up their Store. Be nice if they fix it before the end of the month so I can at least get the Rayman Xbox 360 game they owe me....