2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...

Discus and support 2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have two different problems. Got a XB One recently, all the years I was playing with my old 360. I own all the Rock band and GH titles,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RENI und UWE, Feb 8, 2018.

1. RENI und UWE
    RENI und UWE Guest

2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...

Hi there,

I have two different problems. Got a XB One recently, all the years I was playing with my old 360. I own all the Rock band and GH titles, bought a couple of DLCs and now wanted to get as much as possible into the newly acquired RB 4 Rivals.

So I used the Export Key for my RB AC/DC Live disc - I could successfully see the download on my 360 - but I am not able to see the songs on the XB One. Even the history of what I bought is missing the AC/DC Track Pack completely. I can not see it when I
    am logged into my live account on my PC neither (even though I activated the key right there). I would like to be able to download that track pack so I can import it into my RB4 game.

Second issue: I also acquired the RB3 export (which should enable me to get about 80 songs or so from RB3 into my RB4) - after buying it, it started to download songs - but only 5 of them were actually downloaded, the rest did not even queue up. I could
    not figure out how I would be able to re-start the download of the missing songs (or even all if needed). Please help.

Thanks in advance

Uwe

:)

RENI und UWE, Feb 8, 2018
  2. BeamerM3GTR
    BeamerM3GTR Guest
    AC/DC import for Rock Band 4

Are the ACDC songs not showing up under "Manage Game" for Rock Band 4? Scroll all the way to the right when you're in Manage Game and all the songs from the ACDC export should be there. When I had the Xbox One back in February I had the ACDC export working
    just fine for me, Im not sure why theyre not working for you guys.

BeamerM3GTR, Feb 8, 2018
  3. Neeno77
    Neeno77 Guest
    rockband 4, and 3 ac dc live track pack

im having the same problem, i had rb1, rb2 and acdc all imported into rb3.

with rb4 all it lets me import is rb3 and rb1. rb3 shows up in the rb store as an export but i had to add all the rb1 songs manually.

i still cant get rb2 or acdc even though they are supposed to be available, i followed all the directions from the rb4 support team but with no luck, starting to feel a bit ripped off because i cant get them, was the main reason i went for rb4 over guitar
    hero.

Neeno77, Feb 8, 2018
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

If I recall correctly you're just transferring the licenses. When you go into the RB store you should be able to download them and that will activate them for RB4.

JohnnyXeo, Feb 8, 2018
  5. RENI und UWE
    RENI und UWE Guest
    I'd be glad if they were appearing there, I already tried that - but they are not listed. Only the ones that were listed before were downloaded (that were the 5 songs from the RB3 Export pack) - all other 78 songs and the ACDC ones are not listed in the
    shop

RENI und UWE, Feb 8, 2018
  6. RENI und UWE
    RENI und UWE Guest
    hmm, this morning I tried something different - i went into the option "manage rock band 4" - and there the content was shown to be installed. so now all is as it should be - issues resolved.

RENI und UWE, Nov 2, 2018
  7. RENI und UWE Win User

2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there at all

If I recall correctly you're just transferring the licenses. When you go into the RB store you should be able to download them and that will activate them for RB4.
    I'd be glad if they were appearing there, I already tried that - but they are not listed. Only the ones that were listed before were downloaded (that were the 5 songs from the RB3 Export pack) - all other 78 songs and the ACDC ones are not listed in the
    shop
  8. RENI und UWE Win User

2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there at all

shop
    hmm, this morning I tried something different - i went into the option "manage rock band 4" - and there the content was shown to be installed. so now all is as it should be - issues resolved.
  9. JohnnyXeo Win User

10. Neeno77 Win User

rockband 4, and 3 ac dc live track pack

im having the same problem, i had rb1, rb2 and acdc all imported into rb3.

with rb4 all it lets me import is rb3 and rb1. rb3 shows up in the rb store as an export but i had to add all the rb1 songs manually.

i still cant get rb2 or acdc even though they are supposed to be available, i followed all the directions from the rb4 support team but with no luck, starting to feel a bit ripped off because i cant get them, was the main reason i went for rb4 over guitar
    hero.
  11. Yousef Islam Win User

Guitar question

That requires exporting the GDRB songs to RB3?
Thema:

1. 2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ... - Similar Threads - different problems RB3

2. Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different versions of the same game causing problems for Xbox Play Anywhere: Hope someone can help, Have recently installed Xbox App on our PC so we can co-op games without split screen. However a problem has occurred that a game has updated on the Xbox One but...
  3. Different Kinect's same problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different Kinect's same problem: I plugged three different kinect's to my Xbox One and none of them have worked it won't even recognize it . does anybody else have this problem? f9858faa-6b6a-4e0e-a09b-2cc2b71ade92
  4. Different problems, but cannot log on to jigsaw

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Different problems, but cannot log on to jigsaw: Logging into Jigsaw has been troublesome for the past few days, culminating yesterday in not being able to log on at all, It seems that there are many of us with the same issue(s) I get a...
  5. Problem with games when signed in with a different Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with games when signed in with a different Microsoft Account.: Hello, having a problem with a few games. Basically i'm using one ID for Windows 10 and a different one for the Windows Store and the Xbox App, but Halo Spartan ****/Strike, Hitman Go and a few...
  6. Another External HDD Problem... But This Problem is Different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another External HDD Problem... But This Problem is Different: I have a 2TB External HDD formatted for my games and apps, its a standard My Passport Ultra by WD, had it for a while now. However this is not the issue I'm currently having... About a year ago I...
  7. Same problem, different circumstances

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same problem, different circumstances: I'm receiving the same error code and I was told to wait 72 hours before reporting the problem but, I'm a bit impatient. So is there anything I can do on my end to help speed up the process?...
  8. Why are there different error codes for the same problem and none of them are in the database?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there different error codes for the same problem and none of them are in the database?: I've had six different error codes for this problem, I'm trying to play Heavy Weapon on my Xbox One but it keeps closing it and giving me a code that's not in the error code database on here....
  9. Sharing problems due to different system updates. Now we're locked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing problems due to different system updates. Now we're locked.: Hi, i'm having a problem with my buddy. We used to have ours xbox homes in sharing until i bought Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. For some reason this item won't appear in the download list...
  10. Profile sync error or 20 different problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile sync error or 20 different problems: Hello Sins a day or 5 my Xbox one had the problemen that my profile has a sync error. Some times i am able to play halo 5 but i have no access to my in game content, or i wont find any Players....