2 free games a month for xbox one

Discus and support 2 free games a month for xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I get xbox live gold for xbox one, will I get 2 free games every month or that feature is coming later for xbox one. If it is coming later then can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WijdaanMasud, Apr 8, 2014.

1. WijdaanMasud
    WijdaanMasud Guest

If I get xbox live gold for xbox one, will I get 2 free games every month or that feature is coming later for xbox one. If it is coming later then can you please tell me when is it coming?

:)

WijdaanMasud, Apr 8, 2014
  2. Free games

your supposed 2 get 2 free games the frist and 15 of every month well ive had my xbox one for 2 and a half month s

And i only get one free game every month whats the deal microsoft

SAVAGE HULK01, Apr 8, 2014
  3. July games with gold announced

So they announce games for gold for xbox one, 2 free games a month (as long as u have a gold sub), then within 1 month its down to 1 free game??

Great show Microsoft.

Imagine how many people went gold just because of this promotion to get 2 free games every month.

Genius.

Carter7-D0A1B1F3-D125-444B-A55F-656E40DBF506, Apr 8, 2014
  4. Chanh S.
    Chanh S. Guest

Hello WijdaanMasud,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. I understand you've got some questions about the Games for Gold feature and your Xbox One Console.

Please note that this is actually the Xbox Video forums, so we wouldn't have the resources to address your query. Your best bet would be to search, or post, to the Xbox Forums site located here:
    http://www.xbox.com/en-us/forums.

Regards,

Chanh S., Apr 8, 2014
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

About Xbox LIVE Gold (X360)

1) The free games with gold will be available to you as long as you have gold membership

2) With free games with gold you can get 2 games for xbox 360 and 2 games with xbox one every month

3) The payment depends from the form you prefer: 1 month renewal, 3 months renewal, yearly renewal
  6. Carter7-D0A1B1F3-D12 Win User

July games with gold announced

So they announce games for gold for xbox one, 2 free games a month (as long as u have a gold sub), then within 1 month its down to 1 free game??

Great show Microsoft.

Imagine how many people went gold just because of this promotion to get 2 free games every month.

Genius.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Games with gold is trying to charge me.

It was free for 2 months when GWG launched on the xbox one.

@ D33dles,It's not free or a GWG title on the 360 this month.
  8. TangentialShark Win User

2 free games a month?

2 free games a month will end once the year is over. This feature WILL NOT carry over to Xbox One.
  9. dvldawgxx Win User

Free XBox games each month. ??

I am new to Live and just bought the Xbox One. Is the same offer (2 free games a month) available for the one ?
Thema:

1. 2 free games a month for xbox one - Similar Threads - free games month

2. About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    About the code of free 6-month Spotify Premium comes with the Xbox game pass ultimate: I purchase the Xbox game pass ultimate on October 6th and it tells me the code for 6-month Spotify Premium would be send within 10 days. It's October 16th now, I still didn't receive anything. Or...
  3. Xbox Game Pass for Pc and 3 Month Free Codes from AMD

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for Pc and 3 Month Free Codes from AMD: I own Xbox game pass for pc which I pay every month for. But I just received 3 month free code of Amazon from AMD for purchasing a AMD product because right now they have a offer on that gets you...
  4. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  5. The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The free game this month, INSIDE, is absolutely incredible. You MUST dload and play it.: I would download and play this game, but unfortunately i playing in games from Playdead only by pre-order always ^_^) 34b4b658-f455-4094-a08f-c20ece633882
  6. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  7. Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sling TV one month free with $1 Game Pass: Hello, I recently took advantage of the sale to get a month of Game Pass for a dollar, and with that you're supposed to get a month of Sling TV. However, no instructions were provided on how to...
  8. Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my free XBox Game Pass month: Hi! I was sent a promotional email stating that if I subscribed to Game Pass with PayPal, I'd be getting a code to redeem a month of service for free. However, I did not get it so I contacted...
  9. Games with Gold not free for me this month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold not free for me this month?: Every month I go into the website to 'purchase' the free games with gold games. This month, I was able to 'purchase' the dragon age II xbox 360 games for $0 just fine, but when I click on 'Race...
  10. No free month of Xbox Game Pass after paying with PayPal (recent Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No free month of Xbox Game Pass after paying with PayPal (recent Promotion): Hi On 16th October I purchased one month of Xbox Game Pass with PayPal as per this promotion: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/promotions/gamepass-paypal. However I not received anything in my Xbox...