2 Gamertags Showing?

Discus and support 2 Gamertags Showing? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Hi. I recently changed by gamertag from “MeleeMango” to “”. My profile shows both gamertags for some reason. I contacted MS Support and was told... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ImAJuicyMango, Jul 31, 2020.

1. 2 Gamertags Showing?

2 Gamertags Showing? [​IMG]
    Hi.
    I recently changed by gamertag from “MeleeMango” to “”. My profile shows both gamertags for some reason. I contacted MS Support and was told it should go away within 24hrs. After a day, I contacted them again and was told it’ll defintely be gone
    within 72hrs. After 72hrs, i contacted them again and all they said was wait until my Xbox updated — after having me remove my account from my Xbox multiple times. My Xbox has since updated and its been almost 2 weeks since I’ve changed my gamertag. Anyone
    else ever experienced this? Pointers?

:)

ImAJuicyMango, Jul 31, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

How to remove Xbox Profile from Microsoft Account

If you do it correctly you can do it riggt the first time without waiting 30days

so gamertag 1 has ms account 1

and gamertag 2 has ms account 2

so you need an ms account 3

So you change gamertag 2 with ms account 2 with ms account 3

then replace gamertag 1 with ms account 2 and then wait for the 30days to replace ms account 3 for gamertag 2

so replace gamertag 2 and ms account 2
  3. Smwutches Win User

swapping gamertags on two accounts

He's not looking to change gamertag 1 to what 2 was. .Just changing gamertag 2 to what 1 was.
  4. HyruleBalverine Win User

2 gamertags

It sounds like she tried to create a new one instead of downloading the existing one (and it shouldn't let you create a new one when you have on with that e-mail). I'd suggest contacting Official Support via
    http://support.xbox.com/contactus or calling 1-800-4MY-XBOX so that they can access the account and fix the issue.
  5. napalm 31337 Win User

2 GAMERTAGS?!?!?!?

6. TDGxTIGER Win User

2 GAMERTAGS?!?!?!?

And no it hasn't but idk if doing that will mess anything up
Thema:

2 Gamertags Showing?

1. 2 Gamertags Showing? - Similar Threads - Gamertags Showing

2. Xbox account showing 2 gamertags?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account showing 2 gamertags?: So I wanted to changed my gamertag on xbox one and due to the new system it stuck a load of numbers at the end of it. I absolutely despised this so I signed in on my 360 to pay to change it, now...
  3. My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?: I changed my gamertag and it's showing my new and old one. In game it shows my old gamertag but in a Xbox party is shows the new gamertag.My friends can see the new one but the old one in game....
  4. Gamertag I want is showing as taken when it's not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag I want is showing as taken when it's not: I want to change my gamertag, but I don't want the numbers behind it. Multiple sources (gamertag.net, checkgamertag.com, etc.) say the gamertag I want isn't taken yet, but when I go to change it,...
  5. Issue with Friends List and Party Gamertags not showing up (Xbox Insider Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Friends List and Party Gamertags not showing up (Xbox Insider Alpha Ring): Aa of March 28th,2020, The Gamertags on my friends lisy and in Party do not show up anymore. I have reported the issue already but I wanted to post here to ask if anyone is having this issue?...
  6. Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one: I updated my gamertag after playing reach on PC and now it still shows my old gamertag. How can I fix this? d7b3f462-8f3d-4c0f-b087-ed955947a8be
  7. Gamertag is unique, yet shows numbers after.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamertag is unique, yet shows numbers after.: Hello! I have only just made a new account, and it's been probably over ten years since I have been on live, so this is all new to me. With this new account I had made a new Gamertag, which...
  8. Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...: So right now I'm kinda pissed cause I changed my gamertag yesterday to what it is on all my other games and it said that it would add 4 numbers to the end of my username. That would've been fine...
  9. 2 gamertags showing on the one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 gamertags showing on the one account: So my Xbox is displaying my old and new gamertag all of a sudden. My new gamertag was working fine for as long as I can remember then all of a sudden my old tag has popped up. When I play online...
  10. Xbox showing 2 gamertags after recently paid to change it back ( after the new gamertag...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox showing 2 gamertags after recently paid to change it back ( after the new gamertag...: i just got the message from xbox live saying that i could change it whitout charging, but unfortunately, looks like it doesnˋt work since it is still charging. 566564e5-8582-40a2-9be2-7f492c808e59