2 GAMERTAGS?!?!?!?

Discus and support 2 GAMERTAGS?!?!?!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 gamertags one I paid for one I didn't... so here's the story I was gonna change my gamertag since they gave you an extra free one and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TDGxTIGER, Oct 28, 2019.

1. TDGxTIGER
    TDGxTIGER Guest

2 GAMERTAGS?!?!?!?

I have 2 gamertags one I paid for one I didn't... so here's the story I was gonna change my gamertag since they gave you an extra free one and when I did I noticed it had numbers like my gamer tag looked like this IXxTIGERxXI2347 then I didnt like it had
    numbers so I played 10 too change it boom I got it changed to IXxProTigerxXI and just yesterday I received an update so I update it and once it gets done what do I see MY OTHER GAMERTAG THAT I DISLIKE and now i wasted 10 bucks SMH

And now it shows 2 gamertags and idk how to post a photo but it looks like this

IXxTIGERxXI

IXxProTigerxXI

:)

TDGxTIGER, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

$2 for 2 Months

Not all prepaid cards can be used to make purchases from Live. You will have to check to see if the card can be used for recurring subscriptions and you may have to add your billing information to the card to see if it will work.
  3. wookie sheep Win User

2 months for $2

yeah i want the offer to come back too
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

$2 for 2 Months

The deals pop up at random times. I know Amazon and some other retailers recently had some specials for 12-month Live cards. You have to keep any eye out for them. You also have to realize deals change so you many not see the same deal you've gotten before.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

2 months for $2

Hey Ninjaboi321, I'm afraid it sounds like your account may be locked. To get assistance with this you'll need to schedule a call with support (support.xbox.com/contact-us)
    so that you can verify your information. They'll be able to help you out! :)
  6. Ninjaboi321 Win User

2 months for $2

Now it is telling me "Sorry, there's an issue with your account. To fix the problem, visit
    https://account.live.com or choose a different payment method". Do I have to wait a few hours or something?
Thema:

2 GAMERTAGS?!?!?!?

1. 2 GAMERTAGS?!?!?!? - Similar Threads - GAMERTAGS

2. When I was choosing an GamerTag, my own GamerTag didn't set, but generated set.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I was choosing an GamerTag, my own GamerTag didn't set, but generated set.: Hello everyone. 3 months ago I tried to claim my Minecraft Win10 edition. I have no Xbox account, so I decided to create it. When I must chose a gamer tag, after inputting my own GamerTag, it...
  3. Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag: I recently changed my gamertag. (And paid the $9.99) Instead of fully changing to my new one it still appears as my old gamertag on xbox and on party overlay. This doesnt just apply to me. I have...
  4. compte gamertag , probleme sur horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    compte gamertag , probleme sur horizon 4: bonjour j'ai besoin d'aide je n'ai pas tricheé et j'ai recu recement ce message sur le jeux forza le message c'est : votre gamertag été exclus de cette fonctionnalité. Pourtant aucune triche j'ai...
  5. probleme de compte sur forza horizon "gamertag"

in XBoX on Consoles
    probleme de compte sur forza horizon "gamertag": hello I need help I did not cheat and I received this message on the games forza the message is: your gamertag has been excluded from this feature. Yet no cheatI have a standard Xbox console:...
  6. If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If they're going to shorten the amount of characters used in gamertags they should at least...: Expressing creativity should be a very important factor in making decisions to shorten the gamertag characters. c42ec36c-d4d3-41c0-9eb7-8a5d91a06bb8
  7. old gamertag showing after new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    old gamertag showing after new update: hi changed my gamertag few weeks back but after the new update my old ones showing this how it looks is this a bug [img] d93d05bd-bbc7-4aa1-aa61-73d8da4379b8
  8. my old gamertag showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my old gamertag showing: hi my old gamertag showing again i changed it a few weeks back is it a bug on Xbox and are they going to fix it 7e153f54-0a06-4586-acab-8af4bc63f01e
  9. Xbox One S + One X ------- 1 Xbox-MS-Account with 2 different Gamertags / How can I login...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S + One X ------- 1 Xbox-MS-Account with 2 different Gamertags / How can I login...: Hi, I hope someone can help me :) I have 2 Xbox Consoles. 1x One S 1x One X When I bought the One S two years ago I created an Xbox-MS-Account at the initial setup. I got a certain...
  10. New gamertag system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New gamertag system?: What's the deal with the new gamertag system? What exactly changed? So far the only observable change I've seen is that we can now only use 12 characters in our gamertag instead of 13. Less...