2 Headed Shark Attack Movie Promo

Discus and support 2 Headed Shark Attack Movie Promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the dashboard of the Xbox One, under the Store tab, is an ad box called The Shark Pool. In it is a promo for the movie 2 Headed Shark Attack for .99... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by U BAMBOOZLED ME, Aug 10, 2014.

1. 2 Headed Shark Attack Movie Promo

On the dashboard of the Xbox One, under the Store tab, is an ad box called The Shark Pool. In it is a promo for the movie 2 Headed Shark Attack for .99 cents. When I click on it, its only bringing up the trailer, its not letting me buy it. Help please.

:)

U BAMBOOZLED ME, Aug 10, 2014
  2. So..........

Do the sharks actually attack you? In the map maker the sharks dont attack at all. The other animals do but I could not get the sharks to attack.

CAMMofTHRONES, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Shark attack pack

no you will only get Genkibowl VII Gangsters in space the trouble with clones

UK X D4N1ELDUDE, Aug 10, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Can you try to find the movie by heading straight to Xbox Video instead of using the promo? Post back if you can rent it that way.

onyxishere, Aug 10, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Can you try to find the movie by heading straight to Xbox Video instead of using the promo? Post back if you can rent it that way.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

So..........

Do the sharks actually attack you? In the map maker the sharks dont attack at all. The other animals do but I could not get the sharks to attack.
  7. TheKiLLFacE Win User

Shark attack pack

^ its the Nyte Blayde pack with the vampire stuff. You get a bloody cannoness costume,alter boy costume, the bloody canoness motorcycle, and a sports car called Nyte Blayde. The cycle is pretty cool.
  8. Qilz23 Win User

Shark attack pack

No. Only the 3 future DLC's are part of the season pass. The freebie you get with it is the pack with the Vampire red stuff. (forgot the name)
  9. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

Shark attack pack

no you will only get Genkibowl VII Gangsters in space the trouble with clones
Thema:

1. 2 Headed Shark Attack Movie Promo - Similar Threads - Headed Shark Attack

2. beta member become alpha / skip head

in XboX Insiders
    beta member become alpha / skip head: how did your passage pass to one of the two rings? and how do you feel about it? submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!: One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two releases? c056386b-db4f-450f-b219-c07eb7776b00
  4. can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't...: can't fill in password on xbox one console, keypad doesn't come up, head set now doesn't work, poxy xbox problem after problem 166d70f2-61d7-4e2b-8e81-e35016c0cd05
  5. My Controller isn't recognizing my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller isn't recognizing my head set: My head was working with the controller and the it just stopped I tried ot tried it with a different controller on the same xbox and it worked I tried all of the trouble shooting and nothing...
  6. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set: So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very choppy for other users too. It's not the...
  7. How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How get alpha/alpha skip head ?: I would love to help Microsoft with the Xbox one but I'm in beta there is a way for Microsoft to be interested in me and give me a chance to enter the forbidden zone, I would like helped but my...
  8. Mic head phone problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic head phone problem: How do i unmute xbox icon. Clicked unmute in party and setting but still nothing. Cant hear or speak. Still shows muted on screen. Did the updates, choosing correct audio, restart and shutdown...
  9. Plantronics RIG 800LX head phones will not turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plantronics RIG 800LX head phones will not turn on.: Hello everyone, I have a new RIG 800 LX wireless headset im trying to set up. When I plug in the receiver to the USB on the Xbox1 it recognizes that its assigned. Then after letting the batter...
  10. XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Head Phil Spencer confirms that the XBOX Scarlett is only one console: [IMG] submitted by /u/GNOnline [link] [comments]