2 IP's that I think would be great for Xbox to purchase

Discus and support 2 IP's that I think would be great for Xbox to purchase in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; There are 2 IP's that I think would give Microsoft a pretty big advantage when it comes to exclusive games. Those are Splinter Cell and Dead Space.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RebelFox96, May 16, 2020.

1. 2 IP's that I think would be great for Xbox to purchase

There are 2 IP's that I think would give Microsoft a pretty big advantage when it comes to exclusive games. Those are Splinter Cell and Dead Space. With the funding that could be provided, I think that these 2 franchises could become massive hits for Xbox, since as of this point in time, there are no exclusive games centered around hardcore stealth or horror on any platform. These 2 genres have been overlooked for a long time, and i think people are craving these types of games, or at least I know I am. Imo, obtaining these IP's would be a huge move for Xbox, if possible.

submitted by /u/RebelFox96
    [link] [comments]

/u/RebelFox96, May 16, 2020
  2. Known as Rotten Win User

I have my modem connected to my xbox and computer through a USB port

I honestly don't see a point in having two separate IP addresses. Unless you have a business. Only thing I can think of is that you have static IP addresses and somehow you switched up the connections. Basically your computer will only work with that certian
    IP same with your xbox. I'm sure you probably did have 2 IP addresses coming out of the modem it's just that would be somewhat of an advanced setup. I would (if I were you) drop one of the IP addresses and purchase a router. Unless of course your doing something
    that just eats up a massive amount of bandwith in which case you'll need two. It would be alot more cost effective too I believe
  3. PhDPeddler Win User

Plagiarism?

Ip man would have to be my choice. Yes, I would like Ip man, Kung Fu Hustle and Fearless all in one but would take Ip Man. Donny Yin ( spelling) was great in Ip man and many more movies he has been in.

If anyone would like to watch a great movie check out Ip man.
  4. DRAGON 40 LEE Win User

NFS: Underground 2 Remake

I think it would be a great idea . NFS Underground 2 was my favorite racing game on Xbox.
  5. GineU845 Win User

Sega

I think SEGA it's too big for a purchase. I would be great that Sega Titles appears on Xbox one. Like Judgement, that it's not on Xbox one
  6. annix Win User

Sega

Sega despite most people not realizing is actually still active in hardware development - at least in the arcade space. They do have some great IPs, but most of their studios are only so-so these days, I think that if anything a strategic purpose of some
    key IP (JSR for one) would be great. Not sonic though for the love of god.
Thema:

2 IP's that I think would be great for Xbox to purchase

1. 2 IP's that I think would be great for Xbox to purchase - Similar Threads - IP's great purchase

2. someone found my ip address and shut down my wifi for the day

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone found my ip address and shut down my wifi for the day: I am a regular gamer on xbox, I was playing rocket league and trading with other players. I used the xbox looking for group and posted something I wanted to sell. A random guy was interested and...
  3. Claiming to have my IP address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Claiming to have my IP address: A very toxic guy said that he had my IP address and I instantly reported him for harrasment but I don't know if I did the right thing reporting him or if it's bannable. Should do something else in...
  4. I AM being stalked on your video game system. I need the person's IP BLOCKED

in XBoX on Consoles
    I AM being stalked on your video game system. I need the person's IP BLOCKED: I have blocked over 10 accounts of his. he keeps creating accounts to message me and talk [mod removed] on my 10 yr old son who was murdered last june, among other things. He is a real scummy...
  5. Denial of Service, Xbox Gamer disabled our IP Address, took down network

in XBoX Accessibility
    Denial of Service, Xbox Gamer disabled our IP Address, took down network: How do I get to a live person at Microsoft to report an Xbox Gamer (mod removed) who threatened to take down our router and did it twice in the last hour. 0e787b91-6b43-42d4-bf7d-c708728dbac0
  6. I've been told my IP help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been told my IP help: I've been invited to a party by some guy with the average Cartoon Vampire PFP with the gamer tag : "Rpohpy" Or something I forgot his Gamer Tag. So anyways he chuckles and proceeds to ask me "Do...
  7. Static IP.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Static IP.: Static IP. Static IPs do not change, dynamic IPs have the ability to change over time due to something called a DHCP (Dynamic Host COntrol Protocol) lease that can change your IP address once that...
  8. : Xbox 360 Slim IP Address Fail

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 Slim IP Address Fail: : Xbox 360 Slim IP Address Fail Just tired it and the same issue. IP address error 8921c1e2-33ce-45e1-aac7-06e5a67da8b8
  9. Router ports and server IPs for XBox beta on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Router ports and server IPs for XBox beta on PC: Hello, I know there is a list of ports to NAT forward from the router to the XBox. What is the list of the ports for XBox beta on PC? Additionally, if there is also a list of server IPs that...
  10. all the new ip looked great but....

in XBoX on Consoles
    all the new ip looked great but....: some of them looked like they will be co op and is it just like a forgone conclusion that no video games anymore even ones when it makes absolute sense to have local co-op will never have local...