2 Microsoft accounts, 1 Xbox account, purchased games using the wrong account

Discus and support 2 Microsoft accounts, 1 Xbox account, purchased games using the wrong account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have 2 Microsoft accounts. My Xbox is registered with account 2 only, can't register it with 1. Accidentally I redeemed codes for aa couple of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GosiaSowa, Aug 16, 2022.

1. GosiaSowa
    GosiaSowa Guest

Hi,

I have 2 Microsoft accounts. My Xbox is registered with account 2 only, can't register it with 1.

Accidentally I redeemed codes for aa couple of games on account 1 - the one without Xbox Live.

How can I transfer them over to account 2 please?

:)

GosiaSowa, Aug 16, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi GosiaSowa, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but there is no option or feature yet to transfer games from one account to another but there is a workaround wherein you can share the games on your account 1 to account 2 through Xbox console with the help of the Home Xbox feature.

1. Sign in to your account 1.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox".

When you're done you will be able to play the games that you own on account 1 using your account 2.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  4. MicMaroney Win User

Bought

Hi,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

1. Where did you purchase the game?

2. Are you using the same Microsoft account you’ve used to purchase the game?

To verify if you’ve successfully purchase the game, kindly follow the steps provided on this

link

Keep us posted.
    1:Microsoft page online

2:yes this is only account on computer

has order # and details mailed to other account I own gmail...but my login is through Hotmail and Hotmail only for xbox site
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Can't use Game Pass Ultimate under a different account than the PC's primary account.

Hi lystalex,

The new Xbox (Beta) app on PC for the Xbox Game Pass for PC, included with Game Pass Ultimate, and the Xbox Console Companion app uses the account logged into the Microsoft Store app, not Windows, for subscription and game license verifications. Log
    in normally to Windows with Account #1. Then, open the Microsoft Store from your Start menu, and
    in the upper right corner, click on your account picture and sign out from Account #1. Sign in to Account #2, and from there the Xbox (Beta) app should recognize Account #2 and allow you to start installing games. Make sure you are also signed in to Account
    #2 on the Xbox (Beta) app, but it should automatically do it once you sign in to the right account on the Microsoft Store.

Sign in to Account #2 in the Microsoft Store and then let us know if it allows you to install games while logged into Account #1 for Windows.
  6. AlexH27 Win User

Transfer of gamertag to current microsoft account

thanks for the reply

so for clairification

MS account #1 = account which has all my XBLA purchases and gamertag attached - only used on my xbox. old unused email attached.

MS account #2 = newer account which I use for Windows 8 and on my Surface. Has some purchases but nothing critical - This is the account I would like to use as it is attached to my current email address, has some purchases on it and is completely setup on
    my surface and windows 8 computer.

Is it possible to transfer my purchases and gamertag from accout #1 to account #2?

I was told by xbox phone support that if i follow this process all of my purchases and gamertag would be transferred.

Can I switch my gamertag to a different Microsoft account?"

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

Is this correct?
Thema:

1. 2 Microsoft accounts, 1 Xbox account, purchased games using the wrong account - Similar Threads - Microsoft accounts account

2. How do you transfer your java account to another microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you transfer your java account to another microsoft account: I already migrated but I realised I used the wrong account to migrate. Is there any way I can change it? 073a4abb-b80b-4b79-9749-48cd386237d3
  3. My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru account: Hello To login into my minecraft java edition that I had purchased in 2016, I have to use a microsoft account that was linked to minecraft. A few days ago I noticed that my minecraft username and...
  4. How can I check my Microsoft accounts are linked to which email

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I check my Microsoft accounts are linked to which email: So basically I forgot my email I don't know but I can't remember my email I have the password and I even know the security email I added for it but I can't remember the account email. Is there any...
  5. I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...: I had a Microsoft account linked to my Gmail, and a week or two ago, I got scammed into giving over a one time access code to my account. They then changed my email and password and now I cannot...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs .

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, the hacker changed my email and password to theirs .: I also have my migrated minecraft account connected which i paid for and have progress on servers and singleplayers worlds on. Is there a way to remotely change my account email back? i still have...
  7. I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into minecraft because not which microsoft account is linked to PSN: I don't know which of my Microsoft accounts is linked to PSN, I've tried all the accounts I have, but still the same error appears saying "oops! it looks like your account is already connected,...
  8. Cant login to my Microsoft or Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant login to my Microsoft or Xbox account: I recently tried to log into my xbox account and it required my password which i knew and typed in. But then it wanted to send a code to a phone number I no longer have access to. Now when I try...
  9. My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru user

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account has been hacked by a rambler.ru user: My microsoft account has been hacked by a person with a rambler.ru email, who has managed to get my password, enter my account, change the credentials and the email for recovery and now i can't do...
  10. Minecraft Android add to a new Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Android add to a new Microsoft account: Dear community, I used to play minecraft in tablet, where I was using my "side" microsoft account. Now I would like to download the Windows version on my laptop, but on this laptop I have my...