2 Microsoft-Accounts

Discus and support 2 Microsoft-Accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, Ich habe eine kleine Frage. Was passiert wenn ich mich auf meinem Xbox 360 Hauptprofil, auf dem ich derzeit mit meinem alten Microsoft-Account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IronClee, Oct 25, 2019.

1. IronClee
    IronClee Guest

2 Microsoft-Accounts

Hallo,

Ich habe eine kleine Frage.

Was passiert wenn ich mich auf meinem Xbox 360 Hauptprofil, auf dem ich derzeit mit meinem alten Microsoft-Account angemeldet bin, mit meinem neuen Microsoft-Account anmelde. Sind dann alle Daten weg (Spielstände, Xbox-Live, etc.) oder werden die Spielstände
    und andere Daten auf dem neuen Microsoft-Account vorhanden bleiben?

LG Clee

-[Translation - Hi,

I have a small question.

What happens when I sign in to my main Xbox 360 profile, where I am currently logged in with my old Microsoft account, with my new Microsoft account.
    Are all data then gone (scores, Xbox Live, etc.) or will the scores and other data remain on the new Microsoft account?

LG Clee]

:)

IronClee, Oct 25, 2019
  2. BlondeBarbie87 Win User

2 Microsoft-Accounts

Hallo
    Alle Ergebnisse und Statistiken bleiben in Ihrem Gamertag enthalten.
    Ich hoffe das hat geholfen.

[Mod Translation-Hi

All results and statistics are included in your gamertag.

I hope that helped.]
  3. ISirProdigy007 Win User

2 microsoft accounts

Hi,

you can only have one email account per xbox live account.

Have a great one
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

2 Microsoft-Accounts

Hello IronClee,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you referring to being signed in to two different accounts at the same time? Are you inquiring about moving your saved data,
    content and Gamerscore from one account to another? Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. Fatal Nitemare Win User

Deleting Xbox live account without deleting windows live

Switch gamertags between two Microsoft accounts

If you try to switch your Xbox LIVE gamertag to a Microsoft account that is already linked to another gamertag, you will receive a message that says “the Microsoft account (or Windows Live ID) you’re switching to is already linked to another Xbox account.”

Before you can switch your gamertag in this case, you must first remove the existing gamertag from that Microsoft account:

1.Create a new Microsoft account. You will only need this new account as a temporary means of moving your gamertags. After the gamertags have been switched, you will no longer need this Microsoft account.

Example:

Gamertag A is linked to Microsoft account 1.

Gamertag B is linked to Microsoft account 2.

To swap gamertags A and B between Microsoft accounts 1 and 2, first create a third temporary account: Microsoft account 3.

2.Switch the gamertag that is linked to the Microsoft account you want to use to the new temporary account you have just created.

Example:

Gamertag A remains linked to Microsoft account 1.

Switch gamertag B to Microsoft account 3.

Microsoft account 2 is now free.

3.Now switch your gamertag to the Microsoft account you want to use.

Example:

Switch gamertag A to Microsoft account 2.

Gamertag B remains linked to Microsoft account 3.

Microsoft account 1 is now free.

4.To complete the swap of gamertags between the two original Microsoft accounts, you must wait 30 days. (A gamertag can be switched only once every 30 days.)

Example:

Gamertag A remains linked to Microsoft account 2.

After 30 days, switch gamertag B to Microsoft account 1.

Microsoft account 3 is now free and no longer needed.

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

Hope this helps!
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

The Witcher 3 gameplay footage

@24,

Did you try the Xbox version of the ole switcheroo?

Before you can switch your gamertag in this case, you must first remove the existing gamertag from the Microsoft account you want to use. Here's how:

1.Consider the following scenario:

◦Gamertag A is linked to Microsoft account 1. ◦Gamertag B is linked to Microsoft account 2.

In this scenario, your gamertag is Gamertag B, and you want to move it to Microsoft account 1.

2.At accounts.live.com, create a new Microsoft account. You'll only need this account as a temporary means of moving your gamertags.

Example: ◦Gamertag A is linked to Microsoft account 1.

◦Gamertag B is linked to Microsoft account 2.

◦Microsoft account 3 is free.

3.Switch the gamertag that's linked to the Microsoft account you want to use to the Microsoft account that you created in Step 3. ◦Microsoft account 1 is now free.

◦Gamertag B remains linked to Microsoft account 2.

◦Gamertag A is now linked to Microsoft account 3.

4.Switch your gamertag to the Microsoft account that you want to use.

Example: ◦Gamertag B is now linked to Microsoft account 1.

◦Microsoft account 2 is now free.

◦Gamertag A remains linked to Microsoft account 3.

5.To complete the switch of gamertags between the two original Microsoft accounts, you must wait 30 days. After 30 days, switch Gamertag A from Microsoft account 3 to Microsoft account 2. ◦Gamertag B remains linked to Microsoft account 1.

◦Gamertag A is now linked to Microsoft account 2.

◦Microsoft account 3 is now free.

6.Cancel the Microsoft account that you created in step 2.

Example: ◦Gamertag B is now linked to Microsoft account 1.

◦Gamertag A remains linked to Microsoft account 3.

◦Microsoft account 3 is cancelled.

Notes

•When you change to a new Microsoft account, the current funds in your original Microsoft account do not transfer to your new Microsoft account.

•You can move a gamertag to a different Microsoft account only once every 30 days. ◦This includes new gamertags downloaded from Xbox Live.

◦If you try to move a gamertag before 30 days have passed since the last time you moved it, you’ll get the following error message:

Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now.

•To change the Microsoft account associated with a child account, you must provide the Microsoft account information for the adult account that has parental control.

•You can choose to require input of your Microsoft account password to sign in to Xbox Live. For more information on how to do this, see Password protect your Xbox Live profile.
Thema:

2 Microsoft-Accounts

1. 2 Microsoft-Accounts - Similar Threads - Microsoft Accounts

2. Microsoft account closure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account closure: Hi, So I want to close an old Xbox account and use the email from that profile on my current one. It says I have to close the account in order to do that, but I am afraid that doing so will close...
  3. Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Balance wont apear on my xbox 360 account: HI, ive recently bought a gift card and after using the code the balanc apeard on my microsoft account, but when i went to purchase a game on my xbox 360 it apeard as if i had 0.00 dolars , i have...
  4. Unwanted game save sync from sons Xbox account to my Microsoft store PC account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unwanted game save sync from sons Xbox account to my Microsoft store PC account: So this might take a bit to explain. I don't own a xbox, my son does at his mums house. Due to xbox game pass currently being a great price for PC I decided to give it a go. My son had...
  5. Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoftt Sudoku logs in to incorrect microsoft account. How can I change it?: I installed sudoku at my new laptop using a wrong microsoft account. Is it possible to change the microsoft account to the one with my progress from my previous laptop? I tried uninstalling the...
  6. Purchased Fallen order through Microsoft account on PC, won't install

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Fallen order through Microsoft account on PC, won't install: The following message appears in a white box, with the install now button faded out so it can't be clicked "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s)...
  7. microsoft account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft account hacked: Hello, i'm French and i was hacked from my Xbox live account and Microsoft account, i received emails from Microsoft team showing that a person supressed my emails adress from my microsoft account...
  8. Microsoft/xbox account login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft/xbox account login problem: Bit of a story to this one. Just recently I've had a login attempt into my Microsoft account so I was kicked out. The problem is, there's no way I can get the verification code to get back in. My...
  9. my microsoft account it has some random gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    my microsoft account it has some random gamertag: when i sign into my microsoft account it has some random gamertag and none of my achievements or any of my info but its my correct email and password....why is this and can someone help fix it?...
  10. microsoft Account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft Account.: Hello, I have a problem with a Microsoft account on xbox one x, and this account is exactly . When I wanted to log in my password was written that it is incorrect and it still is. Someone changed...