2 million cities in MS Flight Simulator

Discus and support 2 million cities in MS Flight Simulator in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Where can I check that list of cities? Thank you. ff25619b-06e6-4aab-a438-71aee2292c91 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Neaj, Oct 18, 2020 at 11:02 AM.

1. Neaj
    Neaj Guest

Where can I check that list of cities?

Thank you.

:)

2. SFA OK Win User

Video Games implicated in Norway "Terror" attacks

".. didn't they even say the 9/11 hijackers trained on MS Flight Simulator??"

Does that mean Microsoft are funded by terrorists?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

msfs2020 scenery

Hi BillBarnes3,

The only information you will find is either on the MS Flight Simulator
    website or through developer interviews with media outlets at present and I am sure more information will be released in due course.

Have you thought about signing up for theMS Flight Simulator Xbox Insider Program? It will allow you to be part of shaping how this simulation develops.

Hope this helps :)

Edited to add that the website link above has a link in the menu to the MS Flight Sim forums where requests like this could be made
  5. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

6. JohnnyK98 Win User

Possible names for the Next-Gen Xbox

SIMULATION GAMES.

IL 2: Cliffs of Dover?

Microsoft flight sim anyone?

Train Simulator 2013?

ARMA 2 (or 3)?

Etc. We don't have many sims for consoles. :mad:
Thema:

1. 2 million cities in MS Flight Simulator - Similar Threads - million cities Flight

2. 1.5 million gta money missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1.5 million gta money missing: I recently purchased xbox gold and it didnt put my 1.5 million in gta money. How do i get this money? 48e44ed0-ad23-441c-bca6-268780c98f5a
  3. Why not promote Kinect, now that millions of kids cannot leave their homes due to coronavirus?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why not promote Kinect, now that millions of kids cannot leave their homes due to coronavirus?: After many years, I just took out my Kinects again, both for Xbox 360 and One, and prepared some space to use them at home. The reason? I have 2 kids who cannot attend school and have to stay...
  4. This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    This App has made me 3 Million coins in the last 30 days in FIFA20 Ultimate Team: Please don't spread this information around too much. Check out the Demo Video in this page right here, and see how this App called FUTMillionaire can trade and make millions of coins for you in...
  5. I Finally Did It. One Million Gamerscore!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Finally Did It. One Million Gamerscore!: Dang, that is a lot of gamerscore! Congrats on reaching your goal! 408cc0b7-4ed2-431b-bb1f-68c653cf37c6
  6. Tech issues: Xbox One bandwidth usage page showing I've used 1.5 million TB last month...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tech issues: Xbox One bandwidth usage page showing I've used 1.5 million TB last month...: So the past 3 months I've gone over my 1 TB data allowance with Comcast, and I've been going through all of my devices to figure out why, since historically my monthly usage average was ~600 GB....
  7. I now have -360,000 gold and had close to a million. Annoyed!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I now have -360,000 gold and had close to a million. Annoyed!!: I had close to a million gold and for some reason it was switched to -360,000. Not sure why this happened but it is very annoying since now I can't use the points to purchase new puzzles. Is...
  8. my daughter was playing robloxs on my xboxone and someone stole her money 2 million

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my daughter was playing robloxs on my xboxone and someone stole her money 2 million: someone took my daughter money in roblox 2million I don't think this is fair for people doing that. 0edddd9b-7126-4224-a41c-f5ad68dc8830
  9. someone hacked my bo2 account and gave me over 100 million deaths

in XBoX Games and Apps
    someone hacked my bo2 account and gave me over 100 million deaths: some one by the gamer tag Fluffy Fawn 92972 and Game Overees hacked my account on black ops 2 gave me over 100 million deaths and messed up my score per minute 37c572a1-79c3-4516-9a72-80cd817d6061
  10. Is it possible to have over 1 million gamer score?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to have over 1 million gamer score?: I was wondering how high you can get your gamer score level up to? dbd67ab1-0316-4ad8-b438-aee0b01cacd3