2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.

Discus and support 2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Elite controller. The newer white one with the better components, 2 months old. Randomly turns off. Sometimes it happens three times in 10 minutes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blitzen Black, Apr 10, 2019.

1. 2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off.

Xbox Elite controller. The newer white one with the better components, 2 months old. Randomly turns off. Sometimes it happens three times in 10 minutes other times it doesn't happen for hours. When it does shut off you can immediately turn it back on and
    continue using it although it might shut off again in a few minutes sometimes.

1.I have completely unplugged the Wi-Fi router to see if the 2.4 GHz was affecting it.

2.I have changed batteries many different times too many different brands that were brand-new and that is not the problem either.

3.II have updated the latest firmware as well.

Anyone have any ideas that are not Wi-Fi interference, battery, or firmware related solutions? Im at my wits end with this one.

Thanks.

:)

Blitzen Black, Apr 10, 2019
  2. HulkUK75 Win User

I would suggest you get it repaired under warranty
  3. Revocke Win User

Hi Blitzen Black, how are you?

Maybe your controller are faulty, you can check if your controller is under a warranty and register for a service on link bellow:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

Hope this helps!
  4. mrmatthew Win User

Hey Blitzen Black! I'm sorry to hear that. If you've run through all the suggestions on the support site, you may need to get a replacement. Make sure the controller is registered to your MS account and then check out the warranty page on support.xbox.com
    for how to set that up. Good luck!
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Blitzen Black,

Thank you for reaching out. We understand you have been experiencing some trouble with a fairly new Elite Controller. Going by the troubleshooting you have performed, it sounds like this is hardware related. You should still be within warranty allowing us
    to repair/replace the controller. To get this started, head on over to our
    Service your Elite Controller
    page. Hope this helps! :D
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

The controllers have. 90 day warrenty, bring it to your local microsoft store
Thema:

1. 2 month old elite controller randomly shuts off. - Similar Threads - month old elite

2. 4 month old Xbox one X randomly shuts down a few times a week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 month old Xbox one X randomly shuts down a few times a week.: So we have been uaing our new xbox one X since my Scorpio version kept having way to many errors. Its now about 4 mobths old and randomly shuts down. It seems to happen many times when my daugher...
  3. 3 month old Xbox fried because of servers?! I'm going to lose it!!! (Black screen, Xbox One...

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month old Xbox fried because of servers?! I'm going to lose it!!! (Black screen, Xbox One...: Didn't realize xbox live was down and I tried to normally reset my console because my game wasn't loading, and then it never turned back on, just shows there is power and remains at a black screen...
  4. Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 2 with stick drift - Only 4 Months old: DON'T BUY AN ELITE CONTROLLER FROM MICROSOFT! I have an Elite Controller (series 2) that has an issue with the left analog stick causing drift. This is 100% a manufacturing issue. I've run...
  5. Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Design Lab Controller only 8 months old - rubber grip defect: Hello! My Xbox Design Lab controller that I purchased only 8 months ago has a major defect. The rubber backing on the back of the handles are becoming detached. Is there anyway I can get some...
  6. Where is my old gamertag I was promised back? It has been 7 months!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my old gamertag I was promised back? It has been 7 months!: It has been 7 months since I have got back my old gamertag back. The enforcement team determined that their enforcement action was not warranted. They had told me that they would be returning my...
  7. One month old Xbox One S will only stay on for around a min then switches off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month old Xbox One S will only stay on for around a min then switches off.: My one month old Xbox One S started developing problems a couple of days ago, starting with the downloaded GTA 5 game that i have played without fault for the past month would load up to start the...
  8. Elite Series 2 - 5 months old - Bad Drifr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 - 5 months old - Bad Drifr: Hi All i have had my controller for 5 monthes. I recently have started to experience drift and it has gotten exponentially worse now that when I play FPS is moves on its own. Now what are my...
  9. 3 month old xbox1 won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month old xbox1 won't turn on: Has anyone had this with a virtually new console. I've tried what the expert gamers asked me to do on this site nothing happened and just to make it better you can't actually talk to a Microsoft...
  10. No replacement on a 6 month old Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No replacement on a 6 month old Elite controller: it nice to find out you get a 90 day warranty on a elite controller..after spending $200 nz on a elite controller and it now unplayable due to drifting and only 6 month old..,only run 4 sets of...