2 of my Games downloaded with Gold just disapperead.

Discus and support 2 of my Games downloaded with Gold just disapperead. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza 5 and Battlefield 3 aren't there anymore. Can't even redownload them, by manually searching in the store. This just happened and I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Banjo aka Jambo, Sep 9, 2019.

1. 2 of my Games downloaded with Gold just disapperead.

Forza 5 and Battlefield 3 aren't there anymore. Can't even redownload them, by manually searching in the store. This just happened and I don't understand why, since I regularly downloaded them using my Gold. What can I do?

:)

Banjo aka Jambo, Sep 9, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Banjo aka Jambo!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about your two missing games that you acquired through Games with Gold.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and confirm that the account that you're using indeed owns the licenses to the 2 games.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. BRANCALEONE2 Win User

stupid question stupid problem

yes.....after the third attempt, the "problem" disapperead. thanks :)
  4. the keegstor Win User

Cannot Download 'Just Cause 2'

I was having this problem now that Just Cause 2 is free on games with gold. I went to the xbox marketplace website on my computer, and after may security codes being sent to my email, I logged in and manually re-downloaded the game. it sent it to the download
    cue on my console and it seems to be working.
  5. Darkshack Win User

Re-download Games With Gold On Second Xbox One?

also my gold status is good for another 2 years or so and ive also checked my purchase history, there is no games with gold games on the list only purchased games for xbox 360 and xbox one over the years, redeemed codes and so on, all the games with gold
    for the xbox 360 are all in my download history on that system and redownload fine, as far as i can tell xbox one doesent have a download history just that ready to install list, anyway ill try that thing i mentioned eariler and hope for the best.
  6. Orion368 Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

I was able to download the free with gold game. Unable to download Borderlands 2 with MSP.
Thema:

1. 2 of my Games downloaded with Gold just disapperead. - Similar Threads - Games downloaded Gold

2. Games with gold not downloading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with gold not downloading: I have not been able to download my games with gold get for the month. I get to the final screen with my card information and click continue and then it just keeps spinning and doesnt say it will...
  3. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  4. Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neither me or any of my friends can download the Gold game of september (EDF 2025): The game simply doesn't appear on MS Store on PC nor XOne. When trying to download from website the page keeps loading forever. We all 4 (me and my Friends) live in Spain...
  5. I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold): Hello, I can not download the game Earth Defense Force 2025 (game with gold). The loading is stuck after the buying confirmation. Can you help me? 973a79b1-912f-4060-8850-34c34df7d8cc
  6. Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Download Xbox Game With Gold Earth Defense Force 2025: Hi everyone! I'm trying to add the free game of the month "Earth Defense Force 2025" to my collection, but after clicking to confirm the "PayPal purchase page", the payment wheel turns again and...
  7. Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download all Xbox Gold free games: Hello. I've been trying to contact Xbox support which goes unanswered, so now trying here with this question: About three months ago, I stopped being able to download all of the months free games...
  8. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e
  9. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  10. Can't download Portal with Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Portal with Games with Gold: So I've been trying to download Portal from games with gold but when I select the game and click 'see the price', a blank screen appears. I've checked on the other two games and they work fine....