2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF?

Discus and support 2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heres the issue - I bought battlefield 4 and all was good with the world - birds chirped children sang and the Ukrainian people were happy. Then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UNCLESTONEY61, Apr 8, 2014.

1. 2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF?

Heres the issue - I bought battlefield 4 and all was good with the world - birds chirped children sang and the Ukrainian people were happy. Then it happened...halfway thru the campaign mode ...i got the error message - disk unreadable clean with soft cloth.
    It didnt work. Whats more - when I tried playing the multiplayer disk...every-time it reached paracel Storm - it gave me the same message. Not to be put off, I bought another copy of battlefield 4. Started playing the campaign where it had left off...and guess
    what? I got the same error message at the same place as the previous disk! I deleted the system cache, cleaned the brand spanking new disk and tried again. Same thing. Disk unreadable - soft cloth...no luck. Same with multiplayer disk...paracel storm..error
    message - disk unreadable...soft cloth...gamey no worky. Children cried...birds died..Ukraine was invaded by Russia....all is not right in the world. What am I to do? The xbox 360 is new - I have no issues with other games. I have purchased all I intend to.
    I have downloaded dlc and made myself woozy with speculation and failure - Im so sick of losing score after score and perks due to malfunctioning hardware software and underwear.

Can SOMEONE PLEEEEEASE...tell me what the ( insert expletive ) I can do to remedy this issue????

:)

UNCLESTONEY61, Apr 8, 2014
  2. damnednation
    damnednation Guest
    Drive error 0x91d70000

I have the same issue. I purchased my xbox one brand new, with the titanfall package download. It will not play game disk or blu ray disk. Same error code.

damnednation, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Churchy3000
    Churchy3000 Guest
    Pre-Bundled FIFA 15 code wont work

same, my situation is slightly different as i had the xbox one disk version but have got a download code now so uninstalled the disk and tried installing the card but getting same error message 2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF? :(

Churchy3000, Apr 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It sounds like an issue with the laser reader itself. Are you able to return the console for an exchange? If not you may need to set up a repair for the console.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Apr 8, 2014
  5. damnednation Win User

Drive error 0x91d70000

I have the same issue. I purchased my xbox one brand new, with the titanfall package download. It will not play game disk or blu ray disk. Same error code.
  6. onyxishere Win User

It sounds like an issue with the laser reader itself. Are you able to return the console for an exchange? If not you may need to set up a repair for the console.

http://myservice.xbox.com/
  7. Churchy3000 Win User

Pre-Bundled FIFA 15 code wont work

same, my situation is slightly different as i had the xbox one disk version but have got a download code now so uninstalled the disk and tried installing the card but getting same error message :(
  8. Cellfrost71 Win User

Stopping installation of Overwatch

Hello Ezra,

the disk is not the problem. The surface of the disk looks like new. On my other Xbox One X the installation with the same disk wasn‘t a problem.

What do you think about the error codes?

Regards Peer
  9. Gareth Preston-5EB4A Win User

same problem anti priacy update

this only happens for me with Mass Effect 3 all my old games work fine. Disk 1 will install fine, Disk 2 will not install stopping at 44% even after replacing disk 2 with “a new one” it gets to 44% and will stop with dirty disk error , for some people it
    has been disk 1 that has had this problem, others have reported dirty disk error when playing the game or freezing at loading as I have experienced and again as in my case it only effects ME3, other games play fine, so it’s not the disk drive with the problem,
    not directly anyway. Also it sounds like this problem has happened before in MW3 “dirty disk errors” . Let make it clear that this is happening to a lot of people not just a few and on new consoles as well.
Thema:

1. 2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF? - Similar Threads - SAME GAME DISKS

2. wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station

in XBoX on Consoles
    wanting to play on a same game with xbox and play station: so i wasnt sure what to do tihs under but i want to learn how can i play with a person on playstation on minecraft. i saw it is possible with the game pass but not sure exactly how it is done if...
  3. playing the same game on seperate xboxs and using download content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing the same game on seperate xboxs and using download content: I started playing Assassins Creed Odyssey on my own profile, but my brother in law's Xbox. I bounce back and forth between my and their house. After getting hooked on the game I bought my own Xbox...
  4. Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account: I have one xbox one and i plan to get another one, i have 13 games on my xbox that i currently own, some of which are digital. I know that for disc games i can just install the disc on another...
  5. Same xbox 2 profiles. Game wont play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Same xbox 2 profiles. Game wont play: I have downloaded a game on my one from my main profile. When I sign out and sign into my other account to play the game, it tells me to buy the game, ur session has expired. Why is that?...
  6. how can two family members with own profiles sign in at the same time with a multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can two family members with own profiles sign in at the same time with a multiplayer game: Family Gold Home Xbox One Controller with two individual xbox accounts - how to sign in to a multiplayer game at the same time? I have reveiwed various forums, faq's etc but have yet to find an...
  7. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household: I have two consoles in my house. My "home console" is my Xbox One X in our living room and is directly wired to our home network router. The second console is my original Xbox One in our basement...
  8. transferring gaming info to another family member on same account

in XBoX Accessibility
    transferring gaming info to another family member on same account: My son has been using my parent account as his account which means all his games and progress are under my name. I want him to have his own account within our family membership. His argument with...
  9. How can I share a game with another profile on the same device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I share a game with another profile on the same device?: Hi there, I've bought a game with my Xbox profile for my daughter. The game is successfully downloaded and registered, I can launch it from my profile. There are 3 profiles on the same Xbox :...
  10. 2 versions of the same game not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    2 versions of the same game not displaying: I was browsing my achievement list today and noticed the xbox one version of gta5 is in my achievement list but the 360 version is not. I've noticed this for a couple other games that are on both...