2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF?

Discus and support 2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Heres the issue - I bought battlefield 4 and all was good with the world - birds chirped children sang and the Ukrainian people were happy. Then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UNCLESTONEY61, Apr 8, 2014.

1. 2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF?

Heres the issue - I bought battlefield 4 and all was good with the world - birds chirped children sang and the Ukrainian people were happy. Then it happened...halfway thru the campaign mode ...i got the error message - disk unreadable clean with soft cloth.
    It didnt work. Whats more - when I tried playing the multiplayer disk...every-time it reached paracel Storm - it gave me the same message. Not to be put off, I bought another copy of battlefield 4. Started playing the campaign where it had left off...and guess
    what? I got the same error message at the same place as the previous disk! I deleted the system cache, cleaned the brand spanking new disk and tried again. Same thing. Disk unreadable - soft cloth...no luck. Same with multiplayer disk...paracel storm..error
    message - disk unreadable...soft cloth...gamey no worky. Children cried...birds died..Ukraine was invaded by Russia....all is not right in the world. What am I to do? The xbox 360 is new - I have no issues with other games. I have purchased all I intend to.
    I have downloaded dlc and made myself woozy with speculation and failure - Im so sick of losing score after score and perks due to malfunctioning hardware software and underwear.

Can SOMEONE PLEEEEEASE...tell me what the ( insert expletive ) I can do to remedy this issue????

:)

UNCLESTONEY61, Apr 8, 2014
  2. damnednation
    damnednation Guest
    Drive error 0x91d70000

I have the same issue. I purchased my xbox one brand new, with the titanfall package download. It will not play game disk or blu ray disk. Same error code.

damnednation, Apr 8, 2014
  3. Churchy3000
    Churchy3000 Guest
    Pre-Bundled FIFA 15 code wont work

same, my situation is slightly different as i had the xbox one disk version but have got a download code now so uninstalled the disk and tried installing the card but getting same error message 2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF? :(

Churchy3000, Apr 8, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

It sounds like an issue with the laser reader itself. Are you able to return the console for an exchange? If not you may need to set up a repair for the console.

http://myservice.xbox.com/

onyxishere, Apr 8, 2014
  5. damnednation Win User

Drive error 0x91d70000

I have the same issue. I purchased my xbox one brand new, with the titanfall package download. It will not play game disk or blu ray disk. Same error code.
  6. onyxishere Win User

It sounds like an issue with the laser reader itself. Are you able to return the console for an exchange? If not you may need to set up a repair for the console.

http://myservice.xbox.com/
  7. Churchy3000 Win User

Pre-Bundled FIFA 15 code wont work

same, my situation is slightly different as i had the xbox one disk version but have got a download code now so uninstalled the disk and tried installing the card but getting same error message :(
  8. Cellfrost71 Win User

Stopping installation of Overwatch

Hello Ezra,

the disk is not the problem. The surface of the disk looks like new. On my other Xbox One X the installation with the same disk wasn‘t a problem.

What do you think about the error codes?

Regards Peer
  9. Gareth Preston-5EB4A Win User

same problem anti priacy update

this only happens for me with Mass Effect 3 all my old games work fine. Disk 1 will install fine, Disk 2 will not install stopping at 44% even after replacing disk 2 with “a new one” it gets to 44% and will stop with dirty disk error , for some people it
    has been disk 1 that has had this problem, others have reported dirty disk error when playing the game or freezing at loading as I have experienced and again as in my case it only effects ME3, other games play fine, so it’s not the disk drive with the problem,
    not directly anyway. Also it sounds like this problem has happened before in MW3 “dirty disk errors” . Let make it clear that this is happening to a lot of people not just a few and on new consoles as well.
Thema:

1. 2 OF THE SAME GAME DISKS - ONE ERROR CODE - WTF? - Similar Threads - SAME GAME DISKS

2. Having trouble playing games with people on the same network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble playing games with people on the same network: On just about every online title my wife and I have trouble playing together. we have separate xbox ones in different rooms and usually get errors when trying to play together in online games....
  3. My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I get a new xbox 1 can I use the same account and games I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I get a new xbox 1 can I use the same account and games I...: My xbox 1 was destroyed. If I buy a new xbox 1 can I transfer my games and account to my new one? And how? 59249c57-2670-45b1-9fb7-292ddc720315
  4. I pre-ordered the same game twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered the same game twice: Hi. I purchased FIFA20 standard edition as a pre-order about a month ago. In the meantime I forgot I did that so I pre-ordered another version of FIFA20 (more expensive) and I was charged for...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC): So there are two accounts on the computer, both of which have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, however one account installed a bunch of games from the Game Pass library and they are listed as...
  6. achievements for the same game but separate games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements for the same game but separate games: I was just wondering since I have the physical disc for Metro redux which includes 2033 and last light if I can get trophies on the separate 2033 digital copy that I got from preordering Metro...
  7. Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does ESL Gaming Allow Spamming of the same exact move in all of there Tournaments?: Example for Mortal Kombat 11 below. We regret the result, however, the rules do not prohibit spam skills. Please read the rules. https://play.eslgaming.com/mor...extra-north-america/rules/ What...
  8. Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play games on 2 xbox on same network without game share.: I bought the One X and gave my brother my old xbox. Because i wanted to play online with him. However he cant load up any of the games that i bought cause it says "sign in with the profile who...
  9. Xbox Live gaming together from same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gaming together from same account: Good afternoon and a preemptive thank you! Here’s what I have: 2 XBox Ones with their own TV’s next to each other My one XBox Live Gold Account with Gamepass under my name I have a Gamertag...
  10. Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console: Hi, every time my daughter wants 2 play a downloaded game on our xbox360 I have 2 sign in first and start the game then log out and log in the other profile. It's really tedious and I'm worried if...