2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner

Discus and support 2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am such a new person to the XBOX community and I have questions and will probably have a tom more... 1st question - Just purchased the XBOX One X... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinRev, Nov 1, 2019.

1. KevinRev
    KevinRev Guest

I am such a new person to the XBOX community and I have questions and will probably have a tom more... 1st question - Just purchased the XBOX One X with the Forza Horizon 4 package. I ordered an extra controller - does this game allow the
    wife and me to play AT THE SAME TIME using 1 console? I have tried to search for this answer but it leave me wondering. Also, what "terms" should I look for if we want both want to play with 2 controllers on the same console? Thank you folks
    so much... (PS this was the only way I could convince her to "allow" me to purchase) 2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner :)

Kevin

:)

KevinRev, Nov 1, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Kevin

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As there is no further information that we can provide for you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

However, if you have any other questions or concerns, that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. iHasSamwich Win User

With 2 controllers you both can play on the same console it just depends on if the game you're playing is co-op or not. In this case, you may have to check if it is on the box the xbox came in, or check if it's co-op online.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not support 2 players on one console at the same time, the Forza Motorsport games for Xbox One however do (that is Forza Motorsport 5, 6, and 7)

The terms you want to be looking for are couch co-op, local co-op, split screen, and some more, if you are ever unsure, feel free to make a post asking :)

some games that offer 2 players at the same time on the Xbox One, are the Forza Motorsport titles listed above, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Halo: Reach (which is backwards compatible), all the Lego Video games, Minecraft.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Some version of Forza do appear to support split screen mode in free-play. Forza horizon 4 does not appear to be one of them though. Racing games are getting very resource intensive on the consoles and that may be the reason why.

Forza motorsport 7 does support split screen and is considered a top notch racing sim.
  6. Thiago G bh Win User

Infelizmente não. Vc só consegue jogar com outros jogadores online. Mais vc pode comprar o horizon chase turbo, esse sim vc consegue jogar coop local.

[Mod Translation - Unfortunately not.
    You can only play with other players online.
    But you can buy horizon chase turbo, you can play local coop.]
Thema:

1. 2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner - Similar Threads - players same console

2. BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BluRay player Error 0x8027025a causes same error in other apps and not resolved after...: Yesterday I posted the following and had some useful replies: Part-way through using my Xbox One S today I now get a taking-too-long to start error on all tested apps: Blu-ray player; Fortnite;...
  3. I am having the same problem as the other players with microsoft collection. My timing today ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having the same problem as the other players with microsoft collection. My timing today ...: What is going on? I don't spend 5 hours on any game at one time... edcc5ec2-9a98-4d71-8f05-623efe68171a
  4. how to add a player with the same Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to add a player with the same Microsoft account: Hi, We would like to know how we can add another player that is not a guest player since we have two kids at home that would like to play together on the xBox one we have. if they use a guest...
  5. Can't be in the realm at the same time with a player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't be in the realm at the same time with a player: My friend passed me his world to upload in my realm. When we are connected at diferent times, it's okay, but we can't log together. When I'm connected and he enter, I'm kick out. When he is...
  6. I see the remarks of players and I have the same problens but I do not see an answer of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I see the remarks of players and I have the same problens but I do not see an answer of ...: SInce two weeks it became impossible to play Jigsaw's daily's challenges. I can play the collections. But what is astonishing Microsoft does not give answers. Is it that difficult that they are...
  7. What 2 player (same console) games are there?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What 2 player (same console) games are there?: Hello ladies and jellybabies, I've decided that seeing as my flat is nearing completion, it may be time to lift the antisocial ban on my living room and invite some Oomans to my place. With that...
  8. can two players play TitanFall from same console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can two players play TitanFall from same console?: Can two players play TitanFall from the same console? b2dcb5cd-d6c9-44ed-a16f-2a5bde9a97a2
  9. add another xbox live player in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    add another xbox live player in same house: we have 2 xbox one machines and one is set up fine for xbox live and we can't set up the other machine for xbox live, please help... it you can't help please give me a phone number for microsoft...
  10. Xbox 360 freezes as soon as another player signs in on the same console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 freezes as soon as another player signs in on the same console: The other day my brother and I brought my xbox 360 upstairs to play minecraft splitscreen on our HDTV. It worked fine the entire time. But when we brought the console back downstairs to play on...