2 profiles on one xbox

Discus and support 2 profiles on one xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the xbox series x, there are two profiles A and B. On profile A, there is Live Gold and games are installed, as well as the console is displayed as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roman_spb78, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Roman_spb78
    Roman_spb78 Guest

2 profiles on one xbox

On the xbox series x, there are two profiles A and B. On profile A, there is Live Gold and games are installed, as well as the console is displayed as a home.
    If you go to the profile В the games give the error 0x803F9006 and it turns out to play only if both profiles are running.

:)

Roman_spb78, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Helifiction Win User

Why my Xbox signs out my profile?

There Is 2 Profiles On My Xbox If I Delete My Profile Will It Effect The Other One?
  3. pasqualeeno Win User

2 profiles on one xbox

Hi!

When you set an Xbox as Xbox Home you can share with anyone who signs in to your home Xbox:

• Your Xbox Gold subscription
    • Games and downloadable content from the Microsoft Store
    • Games from a Game Pass subscription
    Your console is already designated as Xbox Home, so you can try to remove it from Xbox Home and then re-designate it:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
    3. Select Remove this as my home Xbox to remove the designation.
    4. Perform a full power cycle (how to do)
    5. After the console restarts, designate the console again as Xbox Home.
    Please, let us know :)

Regards
  4. Roman_spb78 Win User

2 profiles on one xbox

Thank you so much it helped. I broke my head solving this problem.
  5. pasqualeeno Win User

2 profiles on one xbox

Very good!

Feel free to mark as answer the post that contains the solution in order to help other users.

Thanks for your feedback :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Moving my RDR game save to a new console without losing my wifes game save on the first console

it'd be better to use a usb drive

2 things first is it on 2 seperate profiles or 1 profile

if 2 seperate then you move your profile and the game saves onto the usb drive and then transfer over to the other xbox

if this was done using one profile no as the gamesaves are associated to 1 profile
Thema:

2 profiles on one xbox

1. 2 profiles on one xbox - Similar Threads - profiles

2. URL for Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Mobile
    URL for Xbox profile?: Is there such thing as a url for my xbox profile 83f6dc0a-0b87-45ee-aadf-ce0844428027
  3. Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing all Xbox One Gamerscore from profile total: I recently noticed over 120 000 Gamerscore had disappeared from my profile total (on my Xbox, the Windows 10 companion app, and xbox.com). Upon further investigation, this appears to be only from...
  4. How to access xbox elite controller configuration profiles offline

in XBoX on Windows
    How to access xbox elite controller configuration profiles offline: My elite controller has 2 controller configuration settings: 1 and 2. but i have a plethora of profiles i have set up on the Xbox Accessories app that correspond to different games. whenever my...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile: Pretty much what the subject says. Whenever I click on my profile or right-click another profile in the social tab, the game bar freezes and crashes. I have repaired, reset, and terminated the...
  6. Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t get rid of the child profile on my Xbox account: I cant remove the child label from my daughters xbox profile. Ive removed all restrictions but the label is still there and she cannot connect online with her peers......
  7. Is there a URL for my profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a URL for my profile?: Would like an easier way for people to search my profile and I was wondering if there is such thing as URLs for profiles. Thanks! 444f9c33-b015-403b-8d41-e56fd300e37e
  8. Profile Pictures

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile Pictures: Ive come accros an issue where I no longer see custom profile pictures. My friends accounts dont show their custom pictures and on their screen my profile picture is of a guest account. Im...
  9. i bought minecraft bedrock on the wrong xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft bedrock on the wrong xbox profile: the problem is, i bought minecraft ( bedrock edition ) for the wrong account-- i bought it on my cousins profile and not my own, and now cant access certain things, and my mojang account says i...
  10. Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 error status (can't get on xbox live or redownload my profile): So randomly a few days ago i turned on my xbox and couldn't connect to live. I thought maybe it was an issue cause I'm also logged into xbox pc beta, so i deleted and tried to redownload my...