2 questions

Discus and support 2 questions in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I joined the Minecraft beta, then left and unenrolled from it, yet I'm still in beta. Why is this I joined the "Xbox One Update Preview" yet I still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mr_Zacek, Sep 16, 2019.

1. /u/Mr_Zacek
    /u/Mr_Zacek Guest

2 questions

1. I joined the Minecraft beta, then left and unenrolled from it, yet I'm still in beta. Why is this
    2. I joined the "Xbox One Update Preview" yet I still don't have the new dashboard, why is this, do I have to level up more?
    submitted by /u/Mr_Zacek
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mr_Zacek, Sep 16, 2019
  2. SpecOperations9 Win User

2 Questions

Thanks for the help! Mine didn't come with an HD/AV cable, so I'll have to get one. Thanks again!
  3. TB Dark Win User

2 questions

I'll try that and thanks! I'm surprised it doesn't save your profile settings when going into a CC, even if your the one wh oset it up...
  4. Trollin Thunder Win User

2 questions

No created players and no imported/created NCAA drafts.
  5. Advantage Camo Win User

A question, or 2.

I believe alchemy is the one part of Skyrim I have yet to explore. One of these days I will dedicate a player ( current or new ) and become an alchemist. I feel that I am missing a big portion of the game by not doing so. It just seemed so tedious to me
    but after reading up on it, the benefits far outweigh the cons.
  6. DoG damy ID Win User

2 Questions

Thanks guess I need to keep Jodris alive then,

and I'll start my new game saving on cloud
Thema:

2 questions

1. 2 questions - Similar Threads - questions

2. xbox one question

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one question: I'm thinking of buying a Xbox one ,but I have a few questions I'm trying to find out about it. #1 Is it a all digital system, or can it play my Xbox 360 game disks also.. #2 Witch is the best...
  3. game pass ultimate question?

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass ultimate question?: so a friend of mine wants to get the pass too, he's thinking about getting the ultimate to get the 6 months spotify premium too, so my question is: is this 6 months spotify premium offer still...
  4. Question about Backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Backwards compatability: So i bought GTA san Andreas On my pc *windows store* before it was BC on Xbox one an im wondering if that Purchase is Playable on Xbox one? Or do i gotta buy another version for Xbox one (i wanna...
  5. A few questions about Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few questions about Project Scarlet: So I have a few questions about Project scarlet. to start with I am an avid follower of Xbox and while I have a PS4 and Switch there really only for game exclusives, Playstation hasn’t seen my...
  6. Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible Mixer Problems and Questions (1911 Beta Ring): Is anyone having stream delay on the Mixer tab? I never had this problem when it was the app but since I’ve been forced to move to the tab I realize there is a 15-30 second delay. It also does not...
  7. Quick question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question: I was just wondering if it is bad for your console to leave a keyboard plugged in all the time. Because I would think that switching from the keyboard to the controller would confuse the console...
  8. A new Xbox insider question about rings??

in XboX Insiders
    A new Xbox insider question about rings??: I wanna join Xbox insiders to check out console steaming and new dashboard. I wanna join Omega ring but my question is, does Omega ring have those or to test those I have to opt into Delta?...
  9. halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo general questions to anybody that knows the game well, help.: so ill make it short: i have subtitles on but when im in game, there are none outside of cutscene, is this normal? also, when im using the rifle that i first start with in HALO REACH, i cant...
  10. Answer the question instead of locking thread!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Answer the question instead of locking thread!: So apperantly someone cant understand a question this thread is about ToS Not ENFORCMENT! I received a comms suspension on dec 2nd at 6:30pm pst I went to the enforcement page and was able to...