2 questions

Discus and support 2 questions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all 1: I had a SMALL penalty a long time ago, when will it be erased ? 2: Is there a way to access all Onedrive game backups (cloud xbox) ?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alessa1000, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Alessa1000
    Alessa1000 Guest

2 questions

Hello all

1: I had a SMALL penalty a long time ago, when will it be erased ?

2: Is there a way to access all Onedrive game backups (cloud xbox) ?

Thank you

:)

Alessa1000, Sep 22, 2020
  2. SpecOperations9 Win User

2 Questions

Thanks for the help! Mine didn't come with an HD/AV cable, so I'll have to get one. Thanks again!
  3. TB Dark Win User

2 questions

I'll try that and thanks! I'm surprised it doesn't save your profile settings when going into a CC, even if your the one wh oset it up...
  4. Trollin Thunder Win User

2 questions

No created players and no imported/created NCAA drafts.
  5. Advantage Camo Win User

A question, or 2.

I believe alchemy is the one part of Skyrim I have yet to explore. One of these days I will dedicate a player ( current or new ) and become an alchemist. I feel that I am missing a big portion of the game by not doing so. It just seemed so tedious to me
    but after reading up on it, the benefits far outweigh the cons.
  6. DoG damy ID Win User

2 Questions

Thanks guess I need to keep Jodris alive then,

and I'll start my new game saving on cloud
Thema:

2 questions

1. 2 questions - Similar Threads - questions

2. Remote play Xbox App question and asking for features.

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play Xbox App question and asking for features.: So imma going to prefer it has Xbox remote play So with remote play is there like Feed back they can add features because 2 of my favorite ones are Gone. 1 I like viewing my friends of friends...
  3. Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X?...: Effective today, I prefer to pay by one of my credit cards as opposed to one of my debit cards. Nothing credit analysts do will ever hinder any of the great memories I make with my family and...
  4. Can't find my questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't find my questions: Can anybody help me out on how i go to my discussions c3bf8a94-94f8-478a-a86d-adc9bef219ae
  5. Question about preordering series x regarding game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about preordering series x regarding game pass: I have an existing game pass ultimate subscription, do i need to do anything to use the 24 month game pass included with the series x via all access or will my existing game pass ultimate...
  6. Question about controller angle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about controller angle: Hello my turning stick goes in squares ingame i want it to be 360 like in edge this annoys me in like bulletstorm taking down choppers act 2 chapter 2 when moving aim up right it goes 90degree up...
  7. Question about joining late. Is it possible?

in XboX Insiders
    Question about joining late. Is it possible?: Does anyone know if it is possible to get the MCC insider flight after launch? a few friends and i just signed up in hopes to try it out and give our feedback submitted by /u/midoshara [link]...
  8. Question regarding pinned widgets with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Question regarding pinned widgets with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10: I really want to make use of this feature, especially being able to pin the performance widget so that it always displays my fps. However, whenever I have any widget pinned I drop ~20-40 fps....
  9. A question about the wireless adapter.

in XboX Insiders
    A question about the wireless adapter.: Recently i wanted to play some games with my 360 controller, but the reciver didnt seem to work (apparently the old 360 wireless recivers were...uh... "disabled" - to put it nicely) and I was...
  10. Minecraft Tokens crossplay question..

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Tokens crossplay question..: I'm trying to buy Minecraft Tokens from the PS Shop because I recently got a $25 gift card but I don't have the game on PS4 only PC ( Minecraft Bedrock ) bcf0ac87-20ba-42fe-a2ab-2fafc3096f39