2 Recommendations for the dashboard and the Xbox app.

Discus and support 2 Recommendations for the dashboard and the Xbox app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please add the Mass delete features back to the Xbox app. Please put the Xbox dashboard to were it originally was in 2015. submitted by /u/Synecel... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Synecel, Feb 13, 2020.

1. /u/Synecel
    /u/Synecel Guest

1. Please add the Mass delete features back to the Xbox app.
    2. Please put the Xbox dashboard to were it originally was in 2015.
    submitted by /u/Synecel
    [link] [comments]

/u/Synecel, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Noelle Westbrook Win User

How to select "Settings" in Pandora w/wireless controller?

Snap is when the app is "snapped" to the right side of the screen, while the home dashboard or other game/app is in the main part of the screen.

support.xbox.com/.../multitask-with-snap

I'm not sure why it's giving you a different menu, as I'm on a free Pandora account, as well. I would recommend reinstalling the app, but power off & then unplug the power supply (leave unplugged from wall & console for 2 minutes or until the light on the
    power supply goes out) before reinstalling the app.
  3. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

Hacked off - feeling that I am being held to ransom

The Youtube app can be found in the apps section of the Xbox 360 dashboard and doesn't require Gold membership as of the June 2014 update which you should've received 2 weeks ago. The PS4 isn't exactly a godsend machine itself.
  4. THE SHUJINKO Win User

Keeps booting me back to home screen mid game

No matter the game, no matter the app xbox one keeps exiting the activity and sits me in dashboard this happens about 2-3 times a day everyday or when ever i am actively on xbox.
  5. butter122383 Win User

xbox beta private forum

2 weeks ago - i have the app on my dashboard and get the updates for the beta, but still no access to the fourm
  6. troysch Win User

Can't get Witcher 2 to play

Hi El GIESTAS

If you've purchased Witcher 2 as a BC you will be able to install it by going to My Games and Apps on the dashboard of Xbox One, then scroll to the end of your installed games to the Ready to Install section - you will see Witcher 2 there.
Thema:

1. 2 Recommendations for the dashboard and the Xbox app. - Similar Threads - Recommendations dashboard app

2. Recommending games based on what you have already bought?

in XboX Insiders
    Recommending games based on what you have already bought?: What if the Microsoft corporation recommended games based on what games you had already bought. This would mean practically picking different genres and recommending games that have a lot of that...
  3. Any good Arcade Racing recommendations for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any good Arcade Racing recommendations for Xbox One?: Hello everyone. I love arcade racing games (Ridge Racer on PSX; Outrun 2006 on PS2/XBOX/PC, Burnout 1/2/3...). The thing is, although I love Burnout Paradise and Forza Horizon series, it is not...
  4. Any new game recommendations?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any new game recommendations?: I’m not sure if its just me or not, but personally I feel as though we are currently in a lull in games coming out. This is unfortunate for me as I’m getting kind of bored with the games that I...
  5. Xbox 360 Game Recommendations feature is gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Recommendations feature is gone?: What happened to this feature? Im just curious. I saw this feature from 2013 to 2015, at Xbox 360 Dashboard games tab, and now i don't see it since 2016? Xbox 360 update history page on Xbox...
  6. Xbox red dots appearing on my screen when on auto detected (recommend)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox red dots appearing on my screen when on auto detected (recommend): Recently I have been having problems with my Xbox one s as the screen goes black turning the video output to hdmi works but it is very blurry and doesn't fully fill the screen. Yesterday I tried...
  7. I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my name but I still have the recommended one that was given to me despite...: the subject kinda says it all ffd39026-0715-4865-be92-5dfc1dbeb245
  8. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  9. Mixer Recommendations

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Recommendations: I am sick of Microsoft constantly recommending Shroud and Ninja on my Xbox Home Screen. I have clicked on "Show Less Like This" dozens of times and it's still there every time I log in. STOP...
  10. xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Performance and Phone Recommendations Request: I get pretty poor performance on xCloud and I am pretty sure it is because of my phone (I have the Galaxy S7 edge). I haven't tested it on my wife's phone (though I plan to today, she has the...