2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots.

Discus and support 2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please can we have the “watch” tab put back on our profiles so we can see the clips our friends have recorded. I still can’t understand why it was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BassKongXIII, Nov 26, 2020.

1. 2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots.

1. Please can we have the “watch” tab put back on our profiles so we can see the clips our friends have recorded. I still can’t understand why it was removed. It was one of the best things to be able to see all the clips our friends had recorded.

2. Please can have the ability to send pics from our gallery through the Xbox app again. It was massively important in some cases being able to quickly send pics to friends instead of waiting for a screenshot to upload.

I see the a ability to add custom gamer pics through the app is back again, very happy about that!

submitted by /u/BassKongXIII
    [link] [comments]

/u/BassKongXIII, Nov 26, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

How to auto Upload Screenshots and DVR clips from insider build to OneDrive automatically

3. Watch7ower Win User

Transfer issues

The only other thing I could suggest at the moment is changing the folder where clips/screenshots are saved to. Go to settings in the app > game DVR > saving captures. Once done, try to download a screenshot again.

If that doesn't work, I can only suggest contacting Windows 10 support...
  4. Jomari Arc Win User

Errors trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips through Windows 10 Xbox App.

There are several reason why Xbox app will give errors on trying to send messages and share Game DVR clips, in this case some of the components of Xbox app are maybe corrupted or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated. To isolate errors on trying to
    send messages and share Game DVR clips, we need additional information. Please see the questions below:

1. Can you send us a screenshot of the error?

2. Have you tried re-installing Xbox app again?

3. Have you updated your PC to the latest build?
  5. Arthur Hank8 Win User

Are the captures that are gone from my xbox deleted and gone forever?

Hi!!

Please check this
    link
    to learn some more more the availability of your Screenshots and video clips. Your xbox deletes some of them, if they don't get any interaction during certain time. You can confirm that on the provided link.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox Capture

Hello Sploosh!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums! As the Ambassador has previously stated, there is no way to record what you're playing with audio from a microphone. The only options you would have for that are the few examples the Ambassador laid out for you.
    Which are when you're streaming from either the Mixer or Twitch apps or when you go to the Upload Studio after recording a clip and record a voice over for the clip. If you have any further questions regarding

Game clips and recording
    , please refer to the link provided or reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots.

1. 2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots. - Similar Threads - requests suggestions please

2. Refund Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request: Is there any way to appeal or talk to someone about a denied refund request. My younger brother casually bought over $200 worth of game on my account. I noticed the charge within 3 days of the...
  3. A request to add invert x-axis for accessories app

in XboX Insiders
    A request to add invert x-axis for accessories app: We are able to invert the y-axis but not the x-axis on the accessories app. There are certain games like Ninja Gaiden Black that would benefit greatly from us being able to invert the x-axis....
  4. Mods told me to put my feature suggestion in the Xbox Requests megathread, but it's not...

in XboX Insiders
    Mods told me to put my feature suggestion in the Xbox Requests megathread, but it's not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  5. Suggestion & Requests for 1080/60fps upgrade

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion & Requests for 1080/60fps upgrade: Can we please get capture upgrade from 1080/30fps to 1080/60fps? At least give us that until 4K capture not be fixed, we are waiting for over a month... Thank you submitted by /u/YSforce...
  6. Suggestion and Request For 4K Capture Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion and Request For 4K Capture Issue: -Latest update 4.6 (2006.200601-2000) not fixed 4K capture issue (corrupt 22 sec file) already well known issue... -I am not writing this to repeat same thing over and over, I wand to give a...
  7. Microsoft family requests/ suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft family requests/ suggestions: Can we add the ability to do bandwidth management tor metered internet connections? maybe a daily , monthly or weekly limit? restrict updates to have parental permission. Ability to block...
  8. Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests?

in XboX Insiders
    Where/How Should We Submit Suggestions/Feature Requests?: The last time I had a suggestion, it was submitted through Xbox Ideas https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/, based on this Xbox Wire post - Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas...
  9. Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.: Is there any way I can voluntarily and permanently restrict my console from accessing Xbox Live? It was suggested that I ask this because of my behavior while using the service has become...
  10. Suggestions, Ideas & Requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestions, Ideas & Requests: Hello Xbox Community Team! This topic is special for the reqeust and suggestions and ideas for Xbox! 1. A new tap on the Xbox store "what friends playing" 2. Special sales for events like...