2 step verification not set up by me

Discus and support 2 step verification not set up by me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi I can't log into my xbox account as it says the password is wrong, when I try to reset this it says I have 2 step verification on. The e-mail... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrKnifegaming1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. 2 step verification not set up by me

Hi

I can't log into my xbox account as it says the password is wrong, when I try to reset this it says I have 2 step verification on. The e-mail addresses in the 2 step reset aren't mine, please help.

:)

MrKnifegaming1, Feb 13, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello again!

Glad you were able to get this escalated!

As this is being handled by the appropriate department I will go ahead and Lock the thread out. If you need assistance in the future feel free to reach out to us again.

Happy Gaming!
  3. MrKnifegaming1 Win User

Hi

I've just been in a chat with support, they are escalating my issue so will hopefully be resolved soon, they said will take a few days.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there MrKnife,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your account. If you feel that somebody has taken over your account I would advise that you take a look at the following support article to attempt to recover your account. If you are unable to recover
    the account then go ahead and reach out to the Xbox Support for further assistance.

Give it a try and let us know if this has helped.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

SOMEONE KEEPS CHANGING MY PASSWORD AND I AM SICK OF IT!!

Might want to set up 2 step verification for your account.
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Ganer tag changed

As long as you have access to the account you can set it back as long as the image complies to standards set by xbox team.

I would strongly suggest setting up 2 step verification

2 step verification

This will greatly increase your account security
Thema:

1. 2 step verification not set up by me - Similar Threads - step verification set

2. How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How am i supposed to get a two step verification code if i cant get access to a qr code, or...: I have tried multiple apps but they all ask me for a manual or a QR code b9636f8b-97a9-4c64-b2ae-ff322a80bb3d
  3. Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you change your email if you have 2 step verification on but can't use that email anymore?: Can anyone help or can i play Digital games on my new tag that i paid for under a old tag a402ed94-c31e-417c-9027-6609653a2e76
  4. Xbox one S won't update/fails at verification step

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won't update/fails at verification step: Im on an insider build 18999.2005, the initial update was a new insider build , that failed at verification, i tried many times and then proceeded to soft reset , hard reset, factory reset ,...
  5. Xbox one S won't update/fails at verification step

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one S won't update/fails at verification step: Im on an insider build 18999.2005, the initial update was a new insider build , that failed at verification, i tried many times and then proceeded to soft reset , hard reset, factory reset ,...
  6. forgot MS pwd and can't pass two-step verification

in XBoX Accessibility
    forgot MS pwd and can't pass two-step verification: One of my old email addresses got shot down and I can't pass two-step verification. Is there any way to get access to my account or get a new pwd? 9fd2519f-8d8e-486c-b8b1-529d1212ee5d
  7. 2段階認証について (Mod Translation: About two-step verification)

in XBoX on Windows
    2段階認証について (Mod Translation: About two-step verification): 私はアカウントを1つもっているのですが、パスワードを忘れてしまいました・・・ そこで回復しようと下のですが2段階認証にしていて 一つはメールアドレス 2つは携帯のSMS にしているのですが、1つ目のメールアドレスがフェイスブックのハッキング事件でメールアドレスが流失してしまいましたので、変更しました...
  8. Two-step verification Mobile Code not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two-step verification Mobile Code not working: Hello, I lost my password after not using my xbox for quite a while so I wanted to use the 'forgot my password' option. I enabled two-step verification but haven't used the verificator yet. So...
  9. Can't sign into iOS app using two-step verification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into iOS app using two-step verification: Recently, I noticed that I no longer received notifications from the Xbox app on my iPhone 6s. In an attempt to correct this, I logged out. When I attempt to sign back in, I can enter my email...
  10. 2 step verification for deleting captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 step verification for deleting captures: Make a extra option for deleting clips. I just accidentally deleted an amazing clip because i wanted to add a caption to it instead i clicked "delete" and bam it was gone forever no "are you sure"...