2 Users? - Ultimate game pass xbox

Discus and support 2 Users? - Ultimate game pass xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ultimate game pass xbox forseries X Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason Soubliere, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Jason Soubliere
    Jason Soubliere New Member

ultimate game pass xbox forseries X

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    Jason Soubliere, Oct 1, 2021
  2. kawkai
    kawkai New Member
    looking i need to ypgrade my Xbox Live Gold and Xbox game Pass to Xbox Game Pass

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox game pass

If it's just Game Pass then at the end of the 2 weeks Game Pass will end and you'll just have your Gold subscription.

If it's Game Pass Ultimate it will convert the gold you have until Ultimate as well. If the message you're getting says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s)
    into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months total. All conversions are final; conversion ratio subject to change." Then the 2 months of gold will upgrade so you will have over 2 months of Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

It actually costs less to subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, than to subscribe to 2 separate services(Game Pass + Xbox Live Gold).

Example:

Xbox Live Gold($69.99/yearly subscription) + Game Pass($11.99/mo.) = $213.87/yr.*

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate($16.99/mo.) = $203.88/yr.*

There is also a current promotion for Game Pass Ultimate "Get first 2 months for $2":

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate($2.00/2mo.) + ($16.99/mo.) = $171.90/yr*

*The above example is Canadian pricing.

Additionally, if you are already an active subscriber to Xbox Game Pass and/or Xbox Live Gold, your first purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate(up to a max. of 36 months).

For example, if you have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold and 6 months of Xbox Game Pass remaining on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it will also convert your existing memberships to Ultimate, making a total of 13 months
    of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. That's a pretty sweet deal right there!

Even if you don't game on PC, these savings alone should be enough incentive to purchase Game Pass Ultimate..... and you still have the added bonus of PC gaming, if you ever desire to do so in the future.

Save yourself some money, get access to Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and all its content, plus 4 day early access.

Go Ultimate, you owe it to yourself! ;)
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

I'm assuming you're talking about the deal to convert Xbox Live Gold and Gamepass to the Ultimate subscription. If you read the description on this page
    it says "Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass for PC time into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months". So you will still be able to take advantage
    of the deal. At the moment there's also an offer to get 2 months of Gamepass Ultimate for $2 on top of whatever is converted.
  6. Nico NT Win User

xbox game pass to ultimate

You can already upgrade to game pass ultimate, your game pass subscription will be modified like this :

[table][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  7. Facundo.Carro Win User

I have just purchased a 12month live gold card

Thats True, when i upgrade from Xbox Live Gold and Xbox game Pass to Xbox Game Pass ultimate the remaining credit in both subscriptions was converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i didnt pay the subscription for 2 months since the change was made.

At the third month microsoft start to bill me the subscription of ultimate.
Thema:

1. 2 Users? - Ultimate game pass xbox - Similar Threads - Users Ultimate game

2. Is there no point to the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass for PC users?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there no point to the Xbox Ultimate Gamepass for PC users?: I upgraded to the Ultimate gamepass for PC thinking that I would get access to these additional games. However, I need to own an Xbox in order to play these extra games? I have no plans to buy an...
  3. 2 Xbox Ones - 2 user accounts with Game Pass Ultimate - 'Home XBOX' and sharing questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xbox Ones - 2 user accounts with Game Pass Ultimate - 'Home XBOX' and sharing questions: Hi there. If I have two consoles and one profile with Game Pass Ultimate, I understand setting one of them to my HOME console allows other users to reap the benefits of GPU (Gold and games, etc)...
  4. Xbox Ultimate multiple users at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate multiple users at the same time: I pay for an xbox ultimate subscription for my son. Who does not live with me. Am I able to use that same subscription on my Xbox in my home? Specifically, am I able to play a game using that...
  5. FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition installed for wrong XBox user

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition installed for wrong XBox user: Hi, I bought FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition as a digital download for my son but it is installed on my account on the XBox. Mine is the parent account, he has a child account. Is there a way to swap...
  6. PC User clarification Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition - Hang Type: Activation Error

in XBoX on Windows
    PC User clarification Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition - Hang Type: Activation Error: I recently purchased the Ultimate Bundles of both Forza Horizon 3 and 4. While FH3 Ultimate plays fine, I can no longer get FH4 to launch. The Event Viewer error is "Hang Type: Activation." This...
  7. Ultimate Game Pass - new user. Works well but my XBOX ONE X has no more space to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass - new user. Works well but my XBOX ONE X has no more space to...: download more games. Tried everything I can think of but cannot figure out how to delete unwanted games. Thanks in advance! 1936aa9a-3642-42db-adb7-adb6f7ff315c
  8. Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts (same PC): So there are two accounts on the computer, both of which have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, however one account installed a bunch of games from the Game Pass library and they are listed as...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate (Alpha Users who couldn't add codes): [IMG] submitted by /u/tom_watts [link] [comments]
  10. Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user

in XBoX on Windows
    Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user: I was lost my save game after restarting PC and when I launched game, then after loading Xbox Live launched data downloading, But I waited all night and still 0% downloaded data By the way I...