2 Wired Controllers both "Sync" in the 1st Position (or as Player 1)

Discus and support 2 Wired Controllers both "Sync" in the 1st Position (or as Player 1) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Same exact problem! 2 official wired controllers both sync to same player/light and one doesn't work. Each work separately. Anyone find a fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikePinto, Aug 31, 2014.

1. MikePinto
    MikePinto Guest

Same exact problem! 2 official wired controllers both sync to same player/light and one doesn't work. Each work separately. Anyone find a fix?

:)

MikePinto, Aug 31, 2014
  2. Zickn
    Zickn Guest

I'm having this same problem. I have 1 wireless controller and 2 wired ones, but both wired ALWAYS sinch as 1st Player, doesn't matter what i do, tryed changing USB ports, connecting controllers with the console on and off, everything. There is no solution
    for that yet?

Zickn, Aug 31, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest

Hi Fullie! While I can not answer your questions to the level of detail you request, I can hopefully offer some other assistance. 2 Wired Controllers both "Sync" in the 1st Position (or as Player 1) :) I would like to ask a few clarifying questions, however: Have you tried all USB ports available? I know you mention that
    the controllers work well on a Windows 7 PC, but have you tried these controllers on another console? Is the behavior similar? Thanks! 2 Wired Controllers both "Sync" in the 1st Position (or as Player 1) :)

Miss Portia, Aug 31, 2014
  4. rricoou Win User

Yes i have. Nothing seems to work :s
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Nothing wrong with wired controllers fella :). People are not here to judge you anyway, they are here to help.

So Just to clarify even if you have both controllers plugged in together only one will sync to P1?, and the P2 light does not light up at all.

I am not sure if it counts with wired controllers (probably not) but have you tried using the sync buttons on the pads and console at all?. Most likely does not apply to wired pads though.:(
  6. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hey there, Zickn. As this thread is quite old can you please create a new one for us? Please be sure to include a full description of the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far! Thanks in advance. Standing by for your thread.
  7. JohnGreen750 Win User

8. Miss Portia Win User

Hey there Altered - thanks for the post. :) When you are encountering this issue, do you have any profiles signed in at all? Or is this before signing in to your Xbox LIVE Profile?
Thema:

1. 2 Wired Controllers both "Sync" in the 1st Position (or as Player 1) - Similar Threads - Wired Controllers both

2. Is it possible to connect wired Xbox One controller to MIUI?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is it possible to connect wired Xbox One controller to MIUI?: Hello everybody, First of all, I apologize for my bad English. So, recently my day-one xbox one controller broke and I decided to buy a new one. I saw on Amazon those wired controllers that are...
  3. Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc: I am trying to set up my controller to play destiny 2 on my windows 10 pc. I have searched online, but all solutions I come to just don't work. I have the controller plugged in, the cord works...
  4. My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.: I have repaired a couple of xbox one controllers, and this little guy is the most problematic of all, it has had every fault you can imagine, but this is the last one. And I haven't seen anything...
  5. 2 wired controllers both player 1 on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 wired controllers both player 1 on xbox 360: I just bought two official Microsoft wired XBOX 360 controllers for my original XBOX 360. When both are plugged in, they both register as player 1, and one of them doesn't work. Unplugging and...
  6. 2 Wired controllers both try to be player 1, input only accepted from last controller that is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Wired controllers both try to be player 1, input only accepted from last controller that is ...: I purchased 2 brand new, wired microsoft branded xbox 360 controllers for use with my xbox 360 E console. When both are plugged in, they try to be player one, and only the last controller plugged...
  7. Wired Controllers both player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Controllers both player 1: I bought two new controllers from amazon today and both of them are registering as player 1, I googled and there was old threads saying the issue was never resolved and to try new controllers, is...
  8. Both Wired Controllers are Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both Wired Controllers are Player 1: I have two wired controllers and two wireless controllers. The problem that arises is the two wired controllers always select the same player making one of them unusable. I tried using all the...
  9. 2 wired controllers both are assigned to first player

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 wired controllers both are assigned to first player: Hey, I just got 2 wired xbox 360 controllers and when i plug them in, they are both assigned to first player. I tested with other controllers and it seems to only do it between theese two. Any...
  10. Both wired controllers player 1!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both wired controllers player 1!: It seems this is a reoccurring problem based on the number of threads that come up on Google search and these forums but ket me add to that. We purchased two new classic microsoft 360...