2 Xbox 2 Dashboard [Alpha Ring]

Discus and support 2 Xbox 2 Dashboard [Alpha Ring] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a Xbox OG(2nd Release wave) and Xbox S. Has anyone else noticed the OG doesnt get the new Dashboard? Both are running the same version OS and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WillyWasHereToday, Aug 1, 2019.

1. 2 Xbox 2 Dashboard [Alpha Ring]

I have a Xbox OG(2nd Release wave) and Xbox S. Has anyone else noticed the OG doesnt get the new Dashboard? Both are running the same version OS and both have different experiences. The S has the new Dashboard. Would MS limit the rollout by Serial for the same user?

submitted by /u/WillyWasHereToday
    [link] [comments]

/u/WillyWasHereToday, Aug 1, 2019
  2. DispersedBread1 Win User

Error code

The xbox is not in bad place where it get the 2 red rings. When i put xbox on it didnt even get green lights like in 2 seconds it get 2 red rings and the console is not even hot. I cannot get to dashboard or anywhere.
  3. Frathos Win User

Console unable to access internet via wire after 01/02/19 console update and hard reboot

Are you in the Dashboard Preview program? Which ring?

I'm in Alpha ring and we didn't get an update this week, last one was Dec 19, 2018 IIRC.
  4. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  5. Darkvamp182012 Win User

Alpha Ring

Seems you have to be invited to join the Alpha ring

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program

The current Xbox One Update Preview rings are:

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
  6. xNikolex Win User

Xbox streaming preview

You need to either be in the uk or us and be an xbox insider on ring beta, alpha or alpha skip ahead.
Thema:

2 Xbox 2 Dashboard [Alpha Ring]

1. 2 Xbox 2 Dashboard [Alpha Ring] - Similar Threads - Dashboard Alpha Ring

2. Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring: Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will work is the XB button but cannot even report...
  3. Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get new Xbox quests if you're in alpha skip ahead with new dashboard: Seems like most if not all people in alpha skip ahead and testing the new dashboard don't have any access to the new quests or earning points. Any development staff able to comment on this...
  4. Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass access on new alpha dashboard: What happened to the gamepass access for the new dashboard? It’s super hard to find the gamepass area now, you really have to dig to find it. I’m able to find it in the new Xbox store however the...
  5. I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Alpha Skip-Ahead who still hasn't gotten the new dashboard: Anyone else have this problem? submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  6. A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...

in XboX Insiders
    A quick tip for Alpha Skip Ahead peeps. If you do not have the new Dashboard try restarting...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ninthblock5 [link] [comments]
  7. I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an alpha skip ahead insider and my new dashboard update is gone!: Hey guys, so I've been a skip ahead Alpha preview member on my Xbox for quite a long time now. I've always been very active, I'm always filled out my quests, did everything that I possibly could...
  8. New Xbox dashboard for Alpha Skip Ahead users

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox dashboard for Alpha Skip Ahead users: Does anybody know if Xbox are still selecting Alpha Skipahead users to receive the new looking Xbox one dashboard? I know it was select users but are there any plans to expand this or is it a...
  9. Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Lost the new dashboard! Anyone else? (Alpha Ring): I just noticed yesterday that I no longer have the new dashboard they rolled out recently to Insiders, the one where they don't have the tabs any longer and it's all on one screen. Did this happen...
  10. If i was previously a member of xbox preview dashboard do I get put in the Preview Alpha Ring?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i was previously a member of xbox preview dashboard do I get put in the Preview Alpha Ring?: Like the title says, do i instantly get put in the Alpha ring on insider if i previously was in preview dashboard? d571fec2-8d57-4264-9db0-53fc8a0ae0e4