2 xbox headsets in 3months strong job microsoft

Discus and support 2 xbox headsets in 3months strong job microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I'm extremely upset right now i purchased my xbox in December and in February my first headset decided to just stop letting me talk i can hear just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomask90, Apr 3, 2015.

1. thomask90
    thomask90 Guest

So I'm extremely upset right now i purchased my xbox in December and in February my first headset decided to just stop letting me talk i can hear just fine but i can't talk so i got over it went out to gamestop and bough another xbox one headset... now its
    April and the same thing has just happened to my newest one.. *both of these are the 25 dollar ones that you got free with the xbox one. i can of course not talk but i can hear.. I'm really fed up with this i have some tritton detonator's for my 360 but i
    couldn't ever find 100 percent proof that if i bough a adapter they would work for the xbox one... anyways i've tried everything to get these mics to work but they wont i wish i couldn't hear and atleast talk.. any suggestions on what i could do or should
    i be an idoit and just go out and buy another.

p.s my controller left stick is also semi broken i can't hold down the stick without it getting jammed i mean come on it hasn't even been a year and this is just dishearting.

:)

thomask90, Apr 3, 2015
  2. addyb
    addyb Guest
    Pricing After Launch

My plan is to buy 2 launch titles to go with fifa. The reality is I will end up buying around 5. I just cant help myself lol

addyb, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Xbox One Disappointed

One of the definite strong points about the Xbox 360 over the PS3 was that every 360 came with a headset in the box but now it seems the tables have turned. The PS4 has been confirmed to include a headset in every box while the Xbox One has replaced the
    standard headset in favor of the new Kinect 2. If you want a headset for your Xbox One then you will have to buy one from a 3rd party like Turtle Beach which has in fact partnered up with Microsoft for this exact reason.

TangentialShark, Apr 3, 2015
  4. TangentialShark Win User

Xbox One Disappointed

One of the definite strong points about the Xbox 360 over the PS3 was that every 360 came with a headset in the box but now it seems the tables have turned. The PS4 has been confirmed to include a headset in every box while the Xbox One has replaced the
    standard headset in favor of the new Kinect 2. If you want a headset for your Xbox One then you will have to buy one from a 3rd party like Turtle Beach which has in fact partnered up with Microsoft for this exact reason.
  5. Twizt3d PisToLz Win User

Gold – 2 Months for $2

Hey if i buy the 2 months for $2 can i get a 3month card an add it for a total of 5 months? Sorry im new to xbox
  6. R4VER Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

My turtle beach headset for the 360 is still going strong on my xbox one, old but gold
  7. NVissah Win User

xbox gold membership?

Wait a minute... when i once had a 3month code , i entered a new 3month code while i had a month left. The month that i had left was gone. This was 2 years ago , by the way.
  8. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft steals now

That means you clicked buy twice on subscription or you are getting 3month

Also it doesn't take 3months to get any refunds

It takes 2-3 business days and then Its up to your bank whenever they handle international transactions
Thema:

1. 2 xbox headsets in 3months strong job microsoft - Similar Threads - headsets 3months strong

2. Headset chat mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset chat mixer: The "headset chat mixer" in the audio settings does not change and remains at full even when sliding the slider all the way left. I've found at least 5 other posts drawing notice to this fault...
  3. Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X: Hi, This is such a disappointing issue, I purchased this headset without paying attention that in the near future I would purchase an Xbox which is not compatible, then throw the feature of a...
  4. Headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset: Hi I've got a set of turtle beach x50 headset I'm unable to hear or speak using them I've updated the controller but still nothing 0ac4710f-ce91-4e86-a163-966018bd9ef3
  5. Alpha skip ahead headset not connecting/ mic not found

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead headset not connecting/ mic not found: I have the rig wireless headset and for some reason it won’t connect / be recognized by the system to use. submitted by /u/Madmexican87 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox one stereo headset audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stereo headset audio issues: Recently bought the microsoft stereo headset because my turtle beaches broke, never had any problems with my turtle beaches but when i bought these i could see a major difference in audio quality,...
  7. Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blue tooth headset and XBOX 1S: Hey does anyone know if you can connect the Samsung Galaxy ear buds to the controllers or xbox 1s? Your advice or workaround is appreciated! e5b4c41b-81b1-4219-b864-4a7c45b1c39a
  8. Headset audio problem on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio problem on Xbox One: Hi all, I have an issue with audio coming through my Xbox One. I am connecting Turtle Beach Elite 800x. When I sign in to my profile I see the pop up ‘Headset Assigned’ but cannot hear through...
  9. Controller and Wireless Headset conflict

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset conflict: Is anyone else have a conflicting issue with there controller and wireless headset? It seems to be in the evenings. My headset will disconnect and when I go to reconnect it my controller will...
  10. Xbox One Headset and Chatpad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Headset and Chatpad: How do I set up my headset through my chatpad? 762d4305-cd9f-4846-a878-2932f3d49cd4