2 Xbox One's in the same house

Discus and support 2 Xbox One's in the same house in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have just received an XBox One X and I have moved my Xbox One (Original) into another room in the house for my children to use I've since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taffam, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Taffam
    Taffam Guest

Hi

I have just received an XBox One X and I have moved my Xbox One (Original) into another room in the house for my children to use

I've since discovered that I cannot login to both at the same time so I was wondering what's the best way to manage this, given they're only 5 years old they don't have email addresses or Microsoft accounts etc, I just want them to be able to play things
    like Goat Simulator/Super Lucky's Tale etc.

I don't really want to buy another Xbox Live membership either so any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks

:)

Taffam, Nov 9, 2017
  2. 2 Xbox One's, Two Houses, One Account

@Dadwhite, thanks a bunch for the detailed info. I feel better about getting a second console. Now I just need to find a good sale . . . or wait for the X . . .

InfiniteSpasm, Nov 9, 2017
  3. 2 Xbox One's, Two Houses, One Account

At his point the X might be a good thing to wait for.... You get the X the kids get the older unit!

PeculiarDog71, Nov 9, 2017
  4. 2 Xbox One's in the same house

Hi there,

If you want them to play on the other console, they will need an account. You can either create accounts for them, which when added to your family you will be able to manage the content they can see/play as well as set time limits for the console, or they
    will have to play as a guest on the console.

These pages have a lot of good information on setting up a
    child account
    and adding them to
    your family

If you keep the original Xbox One as your account's
    home console
    they won't need a paid Live membership. They will be able share your Live subscription as well as your purchased games while on the home console. More on that can be found

here

Mistress Sara, Nov 9, 2017
Thema:

1. 2 Xbox One's in the same house - Similar Threads - One's same house

2. Two Xbox ones in the same house 2020

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Two Xbox ones in the same house 2020: Two Xbox ones in the same house (chat problem) 2020 Never had any issues in our house (two xbox family) - sorry to hear of your issues. Other than the open NAT suggested above I have no idea...
  3. Xbox one S and Xbox one X in same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S and Xbox one X in same house: can anyone tell me how I can have my account signed in to both our original Xbox One S AND the newer Xbox one X at the same time so my twins can play at the same time (different games) on...
  4. Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing LIVE and Game on LAN inside same house on one account.: I have checked a bunch of forum threads here, but can't find an answer to this. I bought a Xbox One X today, and my wife got my old Xbox One. LIVE and Game sharing doesen't work at all. Both...
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: 2 Xbox one consoles in same house

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: 2 Xbox one consoles in same house: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: 2 Xbox one consoles in same house Sounds like whatever it is the NAT is probably set to strict for each machine. Might want to look at the NAT...
  6. Arris: How can I setup a switch to get muli XBOX ONE's in the same house to play together

Arris: How can I setup a switch to get muli XBOX ONE's in the same house to play together: Arris (Modems/Gateways): How can I setup a switch to get muli XBOX ONE's in the same house to play together (Says Strict NAT) I have an **** 1682 with a Cisco 2702 (enterprise access point)...
  7. More than 1 XBox One in same house`

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than 1 XBox One in same house`: I have an Xbox One and an Xbox One S, both in the same house. I am disappointed that I can only share games I have purchased on my "Home" console with the rest of my family. Why can't this work...
  8. Two Xbox ones in the same house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox ones in the same house: i have searched and found different answers to this question and i am unsure what is correct i have 2 xbox ones in the same house Console 1 (mine) - in the living room and is set as my home...
  9. How can I play with someone else in the same house with 2 Xbox One's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I play with someone else in the same house with 2 Xbox One's: Hey all, I have two different xbox one systems and me and my son want to play in the same game. We have no issues playing separate but when we invite or try to join the others game, the game...
  10. Download on one Xbox on the house same name while playing on another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download on one Xbox on the house same name while playing on another?: I want to download games I ownnonto my one s in my room not the game room but it takes so long can I do it while I play on the other one the main one is wired the one in my room is wireless....