2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

Discus and support 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlieBowyer, Oct 1, 2019.

1. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

HI,

I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the gold membership and all purchased games or do I need to re-register it under the previous email address?

Thanks

:)

CharlieBowyer, Oct 1, 2019
  2. IV LUK3 VI Win User

If youre wanting to use your original account then just log into your account through settings-user-add account

and that will bring your account and everything connected to it to your console
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. CharlieBowyer Win User

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home - will let you know if it works
  5. killyouagain94 Win User

Email address associated with the wrong account

is there a way I can use the same email address for 2 different xbox live accounts ?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Two microsoft accounts with the same email

You can not have 2 different xbox profiles with one email I would double check the emails you can check the email on the xbox by going to settings and under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey and it will tell you what the email address is
    that is associated with the account that you are signed into on the xbox
Thema:

1. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts - Similar Threads - xboxes regaistered different

2. Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema ao baixar jogos do Xbox Game Pass no PC (no aplicativo do Xbox (beta) [Problem...: estou recebendo o erro 0x80070057 ao tentar baixar alguns jogos do Xbox Game Pass, ja reinstalei o Serviços de Jogos e não funcionou :( algumas screenshots do programa Minhas configs do pc:...
  3. Almost nobody plays The Jackbox Party Pack series on Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Almost nobody plays The Jackbox Party Pack series on Xbox One.: So, it's kind of unusual to see the The Jackbox Party Pack series is almost no longer played by anyone on Xbox One. Especially Jackbox 6. Like what has been going on with that game? Have they...
  4. Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won´t start, power brick stuck on orange light: Hi! I recently moved to a new appartment and when I was plugged in my Xbox one in to my new appartment, the power brick showed a oranged light. I've been patient and waited but it won't change...
  5. Red dots on screen Xbox one X3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dots on screen Xbox one X3: [img] Having this problems recently with gears ultimate and payday 2. Have tried reinstalling, doing a reset, changing hdmi cables, and clearing saved game cache. Anyone know how to fix this? Have...
  6. Xbox Eye Tracking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Eye Tracking: Will Microsoft bring official support for eye-tracking hardware? One of the most popular eye trackers is made by Tobii, but I've been told it only works for Windows. I have a disability that makes...
  7. Xbox account to other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account to other account: Hi, My son uses my microsoft-account for his games on Xbox One (and 360) for many years now. But nowadays he's got his own emailadress. Is is possible to transfer the account to another...
  8. original xbox connection issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    original xbox connection issues: I recently purchased an orginal xbox and 360 to go along with my xbox 1x.i have internet on my x1 and my 360 but cant seem to get the original xbox to connect to the internet....
  9. Can I put my old xBox One S HardDrive into my New One S without issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I put my old xBox One S HardDrive into my New One S without issues?: I have a dead HDMI output on my old One S, bought a new One S, can I just put my old One S hard drive into my new One S and will the new One S boot up fine and have all my games as stuff on it? I...
  10. Xbox beta PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta PC: so i try download the xbox beta app for the PC version and before i start install it says i need to update my windows so i go yes, 20 mins later my computer has finished updating but i get this...