2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

Discus and support 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CharlieBowyer, Oct 1, 2019.

1. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts

HI,

I've recently purchased a second xbox but had to register this under a different email address to the original one. Is it possible to share the gold membership and all purchased games or do I need to re-register it under the previous email address?

Thanks

:)

CharlieBowyer, Oct 1, 2019
  2. IV LUK3 VI Win User

If youre wanting to use your original account then just log into your account through settings-user-add account

and that will bring your account and everything connected to it to your console
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

4. CharlieBowyer Win User

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home - will let you know if it works
  5. killyouagain94 Win User

Email address associated with the wrong account

is there a way I can use the same email address for 2 different xbox live accounts ?
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Two microsoft accounts with the same email

You can not have 2 different xbox profiles with one email I would double check the emails you can check the email on the xbox by going to settings and under the account tab go to sign in security and passkey and it will tell you what the email address is
    that is associated with the account that you are signed into on the xbox
Thema:

1. 2 xboxes regaistered with different email accounts - Similar Threads - xboxes regaistered different

2. Xbox will not output video anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will not output video anymore: Xbox was working fine this morning. Get home from school and turn it on and nothing happens. Then after a few minutes it turns off by itself. I contacted support and tried a few hotfixes but...
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200221-2045)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha Ring (2004.200221-2045): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One S Clicking & tapping sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Clicking & tapping sounds.: Got it for the holidays & it's making clicking & taping sounds. They're a bit louder then on in the video & when I use open back headphones I can't really hear it. I'm just concerned & wondering...
  5. Every game and app on the xbox one disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game and app on the xbox one disappeared: Hi, today when i booted up my xbox one fat everything was empty and it was like the xbox was formatted but the available storage is the same as before. Thanks. [img] [img] [img]...
  6. Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console App for PC not showing Achievements: I own 2 copies of the same game, one for Xbox One and one for PC, Assassin's Creed Odyssey & Division 2. I installed the PC versions to play, but they are not listed on the PC Xbox Console app's...
  7. What are my options for getting my Day One Xbox One repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What are my options for getting my Day One Xbox One repaired?: What are my options for getting my Day One Xbox One repaired? I've tried calling the Microsoft store, the Microsoft support line, the Xbox support line, and through various means on the website...
  8. Xbox HDD Spinning Up every 4 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox HDD Spinning Up every 4 minutes: Hi My xbox One s external drive, (Lacie mobile drive usb-c 2tb) keeps spinning up every four minutes 24/7 which is very annoying and probably very bad for the drive as well. That means that my...
  9. Xbox One X black screen HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X black screen HELP: So i was on my xbox last night with no issues, i come to turn it on today and I’m getting no signal on my TV. Ive swapped all HDMI cables round from PS4 and switch as well as ports on the TV. I’ve...
  10. xbox one s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s controller: why didnt ship to malaysia? 41a208bc-f72b-480b-ba86-b234b2039b45