2 Xbox's in One Home with 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Possible to play ONLINE...

Discus and support 2 Xbox's in One Home with 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Possible to play ONLINE... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently purchased new Xbox X and gave my Son the previous model. I did this so that I may be able to play games with him online (on separate Xbox's)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tha SeouLja 254, Mar 23, 2020.

1. 2 Xbox's in One Home with 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Possible to play ONLINE...

Recently purchased new Xbox X and gave my Son the previous model. I did this so that I may be able to play games with him online (on separate Xbox's) on the same game at the same time. Or, what if we want to possibly play different
    game online at the same time? I have scoured the forums and I cannot seem to find the very SPECIFIC answers to the various ways similar questions have been previously submitted by others on this topic. I followed the details learned here about setting up
    my new Xbox as the "Home" Xbox, and believe I have a solid understanding the sharing of games aspect however, when I chatted with support earlier I was advised to make my older model the "Home" Xbox. This is mind boggling how extremely confusing this process
    appears to be regarding the simple concept of having a family that owns multiple Xbox's in the same home who would also like the ability play together online as well. The fact that I have been online the past couple of hours on this forum and others is a
    clear signal to me that this information is either not clearly "defined" or it is extremely hard to find, or don't exist. I hope Microsoft would possibly consider revisiting this issue especially with the next console coming soon. Okay, I have said my piece....
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Current Scenario:

• 2 Xbox's (Same Home)
    • 2 Gamertags (Parent/Child Family Set)
      • 1 Gamertag signed on each Xbox each
    • 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription (Parent Owned)

·
    Is it possible to play together on Xbox Live at the same time with the 1 shared subscription?

·
    If so, can we also play the same game together at the same time? (Purchased, Gamepass, etc.)

o If not, is it possible to play on Xbox Live at the same time but on different games?

·
    What are the specific instructions on how to set up each box to achieve this?

·
    Are multiple subscriptions required if we want to play online at the same time, on the same game or in the event we want to play separately on different games?

·
    If so, are there plans available or options to consider that would provide all the above?

·
    Where can I find the specific details regarding these questions for reference?

Thanks again in advance for your help

Warm Regards.

:)

Tha SeouLja 254, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

2 Xbox's in One Home with 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Possible to play ONLINE...

1. 2 Xbox's in One Home with 1 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Possible to play ONLINE... - Similar Threads - Xbox's Home Game

2. Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online in game / party chat along with home xbox / family sharing.: I have four kids (ikr lol). Anyway, i have my xbox one as my home xbox, and the kids xbox i have enabled them to sign on as me (via text verification) and their own profiles to play games that i...
  3. Xbox home screen, games, and apps are not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home screen, games, and apps are not loading: So I've been having a couple problems with my Xbox recently in the past couple of days. My games and apps would take some time to start up and would sometimes say to try again because the game/app...
  4. Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.: So basically, my brother is the home account on my xbox and I'm the home account on his console. That way we can share our games, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It usually works...
  5. Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and game sharing expansions Destiny 2: So I decided to game share with my friend, he has all the expansions of destiny two and he let me game share with him. So I got his account on my Xbox and set his home Xbox to mine, so I could...
  6. Xbox One X (home xbox) Will not Display Purchased Games Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X (home xbox) Will not Display Purchased Games Offline: Hey everyone! I live in Puerto Rico, and e recently had an island-wide power outage that lasted quite a few days. No internet. My Xbox One X is designated as "Home" Xbox. Yet, I was unable to see...
  7. Xbox one no games are available offline except pins, on my home Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one no games are available offline except pins, on my home Xbox.: I brought my xbox to a friends and they don't have internet. This is my home xbox and I am signed in under my account I used to make the purchases. I went into network settings and set it to go...
  8. My home Xbox not giving some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My home Xbox not giving some games: So recently I game shared with someone, and they had Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but when I game shared, I didn’t get the game. I was wondering if I could get the game back....
  9. Cannot play any games while offline on home Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play any games while offline on home Xbox.: I'm doing some travelling soon with limited/no internet so just wanted to make sure the games I wanted to play working fine with no connection but even though my Xbox is set as my home Xbox, no...
  10. Games kicking back to xbox one home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games kicking back to xbox one home screen: Recently some games have started to kick me out while in the middle of playing. I downloaded apex legends and it happens constantly. Hard resets of the console arent helping, available space isnt...