2 xbox's in two different countires

Discus and support 2 xbox's in two different countires in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have an xbox one x in Canada and i just bought a xbox one x in the UK at my mums place, so is it possible to sign in under my name in canada and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CraigLock1, Mar 23, 2020.

1. CraigLock1
    CraigLock1 Guest

Hi i have an xbox one x in Canada and i just bought a xbox one x in the UK at my mums place, so is it possible to sign in under my name in canada and access the games and down load them onto the xbox in the UK?

:)

CraigLock1, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. 2 xbox's in two different countires - Similar Threads - xbox's different countires

2. How can I stop someone from using my profile on a different xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop someone from using my profile on a different xbox console: Someone keeps logging into my live account and using my profile. That causes me to be signed out. How can I stop this? 181406d5-82ac-467f-9eb2-57b39203b415
  3. What is the difference between "energy saving" and "full shutdown" on Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the difference between "energy saving" and "full shutdown" on Xbox One S?: I am a new user of Xbox One S. I have a question about turn off. I understand how "instant-on" works (downloading while standby etc.) but not that why do i prefer "energy saving" mode instead of...
  4. Just Dance 2020 won't play for a different account on Home Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance 2020 won't play for a different account on Home Xbox.: I've purchased and downloaded Just Dance 2020 via my kid's account (he's part of Family in Microsoft accounts), on my Xbox that's designated as Home Xbox. The game works just fine via his...
  5. playing live games with different xbox consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing live games with different xbox consoles: Hello My son has an Xbox One and his friend has an Xbox 360. Can they play games live together and chat? They're 9, so games like Rocket League, Minecraft, Roblox, etc. Thanks!...
  6. Move xbox live account to a different gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move xbox live account to a different gamertag: Hi all, When I set up the xbox 360, it was for my son, and I used my email address, as he didn't have one. Now he's got an xbox one, I've been given his old 360 and games. However, when I sign in...
  7. XOBOX ONE X VS XBOX ONE S Input Lag Difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XOBOX ONE X VS XBOX ONE S Input Lag Difference?: Hello Someone here ho can givi me Info about the Input lag on ONE X Has the Xbox one X less input lag than the one S? or are the Same im not sure . thanks for info ....
  8. Xbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Voice Chat While In Different Window: Ok so i have an odd one. Lets say I start a voice chat with someone on Xbox App, then I open Minecraft Pocket (IOS), but keep Xbox App open in the background. Would I still be able to talk to/...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???: I just bought one of the Elite 2 controllers and one of the larger paddles is a different color than the rest. If that's not a normal thing for the Series 2 then it might drive me mad enough to...
  10. Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I got my first Xbox when I was little, so my dad set everything up with his Microsoft account. However, now that I'm almost independent, I'd like for my gaming profile to be transferred to my own...