2 Xboxs Kicking me out of Multiplayer lobbies

Discus and support 2 Xboxs Kicking me out of Multiplayer lobbies in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my Xbox on my home network keeps kicking me out of in-game lobbies with the error "unable to connect to host". This is happening across multiple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CLE lndians, Sep 18, 2022.

1. CLE lndians
    CLE lndians Guest

So my Xbox on my home network keeps kicking me out of in-game lobbies with the error "unable to connect to host". This is happening across multiple games, so its not a game issue. I've spent all of today on the phone with Xbox, my ISP (Spectrum) and ASUS (they made my router, RT-AX88U). So, here's everything ive tried:

Changed Xbox DNS to Google's

Cleared and reset Xbox MAC Address

Changed Ports

Changed Ethernet Cords and LAN ports

Tried using wireless

Factory Reset and Power Cycled Xbox

Factory Reset router

Bought a NEW router (Nighthawk RAX43)

ISP said they cant help, ASUS said they cant help, Xbox has no idea and just wants to send my Xbox in for repair.

It is NOT a hardware issue, as my Series S has the same issue, all under the same troubleshooting. That's why i believe it's a network issue, and am asking here.

Thanks!

:)

CLE lndians, Sep 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Cle

Just to confirm, your NAT type says open?
    Double check this via Settings > General > network config

------
    If yes, probably is an issue with the ISP itself. Are you able to check/test with a completely different wifi network?
    For example sharing mobile data via wifi network and connect your console in that way temporarily
  3. JasonXmurder Win User

Getting Disconnected from Party & Private Chats.

And getting kicked from the party/privates does happen in-game. But only if I'm not playing multiplayer, if I sit in an empty lobby before starting up the joining process I still get kicked. But if I am in a multiplayer lobby or playing a multiplayer game
    I never get kicked at all.
  4. a tired old guy Win User

kick out of lobby

5. saibur77 Win User

kick out of lobby

how to you check nat settings?
  6. a tired old guy Win User

kick out of lobby

Maybe check you and your friends nat settings .... if they both arent open, you may have issues.
Thema:

1. 2 Xboxs Kicking me out of Multiplayer lobbies - Similar Threads - Xboxs Kicking Multiplayer

2. Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox keeps kicking me back to home screen: Hi just looking for some help when I try to load a game on my xbox one it will come on and load a little bit of the initial loading screen/ cinematic then will kick me back to the dashboard and...
  3. why does it kick me out of the game in Microsoft fight xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it kick me out of the game in Microsoft fight xbox app?: It kicks me out of the game but before I load the game it has this [img] 166077b0-e601-4f46-b93d-adeddec35461
  4. I keep getting kicked out of parties on xbox app for windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting kicked out of parties on xbox app for windows 10: Hello, I am having a Problem with the Xbox app/game bar for Win 10. Every time I join a party after like 20 seconds everyone goes quiet and cant hear me, it seems that I just get kicked out of the...
  5. PC Xbox Game Bar still kicks from parties with Xbox users.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Xbox Game Bar still kicks from parties with Xbox users.: When using the Xbox Game Bar on PC, for around 10 to 15 seconds I can hear everyone and then everyone goes quiet, my name still lights up like its still registering my voice and I still have audio...
  6. When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox...: When I sign onto my XBox Series X, my wife or son get kicked out of their game on our XBox One, even if it's a different game than the one I want to play. How can I prevent this from happening? If...
  7. Xbox series s getting kicked of games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series s getting kicked of games: everytime i go onto a game i get kicked off saying the game is being played on other xbox ive taken all steps to prevent it but still happening c5e79743-0162-4158-ab13-fa4e9bb09184
  8. Xbox one keeps kicking me out of multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps kicking me out of multiplayer games: For the past month or so I have had issues with anything multiplayer on my xbox one. For example I have been playing a lot of battlefield 4 but I cant stay in a server for very long before it...
  9. Xbox live kicks me off during multiplayer, help!??!? :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live kicks me off during multiplayer, help!??!? :/: My xbox live keeps kicking me off during an online game mode, or even a game, Apps seems to work fine, but when i play an online game i am constantly etting kicked off of Live, then straight back...
  10. Sign in status has changed......I keep getting kicked from xbox live and online multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sign in status has changed......I keep getting kicked from xbox live and online multiplayer: Over the past week or so I have been getting kicked while playing black ops 2 online with the message of online status has changed. I've been on xbox live for over 5 years with never an issue like...