20 dollar code already redeemed

Discus and support 20 dollar code already redeemed in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I had gotten the message from Xbox saying that I had gotten a 20 dollar code and when I went to redeem it it said it had already been redeemed I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by BLU DrewNasty, Aug 17, 2018.

1. 20 dollar code already redeemed

I had gotten the message from Xbox saying that I had gotten a 20 dollar code and when I went to redeem it it said it had already been redeemed I had only had the code for only 3 or so months

:)

BLU DrewNasty, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Bilbo Bongns
    Bilbo Bongns Guest
    I redeemed my points and haven’t got my emails

I redeemed about 58000 points yesterday in 5 dollar gift cards for 3.600 points each should have got about 19-20 codes but kinky got three. help

Bilbo Bongns, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Aug 17, 2018
  5. some people type in random codes and it might have been yours

TibialSnake56, Nov 3, 2018
  6. TibialSnake56 Win User

some people type in random codes and it might have been yours
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Defy Lightning Win User

Onslaught DLC trailer-Looks tight!

No, it's 15 dollars(which is already overpriced). The day CoD DLC becomes 20 dollars is the day I stop buying it.
  9. Man of Steel079 Win User

THE KNIGHTS OF AGES TRY OUTS

whats funny is your laughing LoH Will. not long ago LoH was holding a contest to get people to recruit and the winner got 20 dollar code to redeem on XBL. don't laugh at someones concepts when the same thing has been done at LoH.
  10. XBF Leo G Win User

Fifa 20 installation issue

Hello haim sabag,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you redeemed a prepaid code for FIFA 20 standard edition, but the console is asking your purchase the game and not letting you download it. We are aware of this particular issue with FIFA
    20 standard edition prepaid codes. The best option in this scenario is to go back to the retailer that you purchased the code from. We understand that the code has already been redeemed, but our authorized retailers will be able to assist you. We hope this
    information helps!
Thema:

1. 20 dollar code already redeemed - Similar Threads - dollar code already

2. how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code: how do i get the black friday 10 dollar code anyboddy help d42062bf-b4ed-4372-893d-c97bca15fef3
  3. I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have an expired xbox 5 dollar code and i would like to get a non expired code for it.: My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. Please anyone help me thank you. c766bb97-740b-4b87-a2ad-015f86d4af20
  4. I received a 25 dollar digital code for being a part of xbox. Do I only received 2 dollars

in XBoX Rewards
    I received a 25 dollar digital code for being a part of xbox. Do I only received 2 dollars: a 25 dollar digital code for being a part of xbox. Do I only received 2 dollars. The code is (Code Removed by Moderator) Reference code from chat is 1382198866 0f29829c-f1b0-4b00-9672-65e992fa410e
  5. My $10 Dollar Code!

in XBoX Rewards
    My $10 Dollar Code!: Hi. I had recently got enough points to get a $10 Dollar code and the points had reset and or been set back and it had said my code had been sent to my email but it never came through?...
  6. missing 5 dollar promotional code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    missing 5 dollar promotional code: i spoke to xbox already they said make a post here i never actually received my code when it showed up f9632aff-d265-401e-81ac-3e4dd102e0cb
  7. $5 dollar code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $5 dollar code?: I’m seeing on a FORTNITE Facebook community club that people are getting $5 codes that are for the holidays from Xbox. It’s a message sent from Xbox and people were getting them last night. But I...
  8. Five dollar christmas five dollar code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Five dollar christmas five dollar code: on xbox live it said that they were giving away five dollars to kick off the holiday spending spree and i havent received that money from them while all of my friends have already received theres....
  9. Can’t redeem five dollar code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem five dollar code: I can not redeem code for 5 dollar credit via email . 9b94aa86-d6ef-4dbf-ab97-410d918cedc2
  10. Lost 3 $15 dollar codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost 3 $15 dollar codes: I lost 3 $15 dollar codes because I had to ride a bike is there anyway I can get the codes back 6ffd4935-3a77-406b-8301-2f147cd7d869