20 dollar credit promotion

Discus and support 20 dollar credit promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Support, I never received a confirmation about the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online through the dashboard. Can you tell me why and make... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by jdurand, Mar 14, 2014.

1. jdurand
    jdurand Guest

Support,

I never received a confirmation about the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online through the dashboard. Can you tell me why and make sure i will still be getting that?

:)

jdurand, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Cheapest Place to Buy Fifa 12 From!

I bought it at amazon and they gave me a 20 dollar credit for next purchases.

Sheraz1-E7D18C58-3E4D-4362-AAA2-781336A6F495, Mar 14, 2014
  3. BlueHero14
    BlueHero14 Guest
    20 Dollar credit for ording battlefield

I pre-ordered from amazon months ago and was hoping they would add a credit like this. Thanks for the good news.

BlueHero14, Mar 14, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You wouldn't get a confirmation for taking part in the promotion. As long as you're eligible, you should receive the code by April 8.

Smwutches, Mar 16, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You wouldn't get a confirmation for taking part in the promotion. As long as you're eligible, you should receive the code by April 8.
  6. Daniel6591 Win User

What is the better deal?

[quote user="DocHolliday 7"]

I would say Amazon. But getting the game for basically $40 is tempting. Depends on how bad you want that bonus gun. Which I think will be a good one.

[/quote]

I won't get this game for 40 bucks if i choose amazon. I still have to pay the full amount. What i am talking about is that the next game will be 20 dollars less if i choose to preorder this game from amazon. I will get a 20 promotional credit, but i still
    have to pay 60 dollars for dead space 3. Anyways, it is still a tough decision being that while the 20 dollar promotional credit looks good, i could also really use the microsoft points.
  7. Sheraz1-E7D18C58-3E4 Win User

Cheapest Place to Buy Fifa 12 From!

I bought it at amazon and they gave me a 20 dollar credit for next purchases.
  8. BlueHero14 Win User

I pre-ordered from amazon months ago and was hoping they would add a credit like this. Thanks for the good news.
  9. vibroluxor Win User

Yep! I'm in - couldn't pass that one up!
Thema:

1. 20 dollar credit promotion - Similar Threads - dollar credit promotion

2. I spent $294 dollars since Feb 3 2017, still no credits or deposits incoming!

in XBoX Rewards
    I spent $294 dollars since Feb 3 2017, still no credits or deposits incoming!: I just got off the phone with 1-800-4MY-XBOX. They told me to come here. I've been buying a lot of games lately and been curious about my rewards that I should be getting back. All my rewards I'm...
  3. Xbox one x 30 dollar credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one x 30 dollar credit: I bought an Xbox one x during the promotion period where you would receive a 30 dollar credit 10 days after purchase, it’s been nearly a month and I have gotten nothing, I have talked to...
  4. Xbox has not honored my 10 dollar credit for fall out 4 free download mistake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox has not honored my 10 dollar credit for fall out 4 free download mistake: Download fallout 4 when it was posted for free this past summer. When the licence was revoked because of their mistake I was told I would get a 10 dollar credit on my account end of june. Now it's...
  5. Xbox live promo 15 dollar credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live promo 15 dollar credit: I got the one year promo that gets you 15 dollars in credit on Xbox live and called a week later to find out why I didn't get the credit yet. They said to contact someone from Xbox live rewards...
  6. 15 Dollar Xbox Live Credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    15 Dollar Xbox Live Credit: I just bought and Xbox One on Tuesday 6/16 and when I was setting the xbox one up I saw the deal to buy a year of Xbox Live Gold that would come with a 15 dollar promotional gift card and I have...
  7. $75 dollar credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $75 dollar credit: Just wondering when I was going to get the $75 credit to my Xbox account. Bought our Xbox 1 soon as I found out about the promotion. Thanks, Jorge 00c16316-1d34-492d-9e74-2ae2086f6e78
  8. $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $5 dollar Credit for Certain Microsoft Purchases of 10 or more Up to 10 Times.: Uploaded 10 receipts. Still haven't received anything? 529b528f-a38d-48ad-9ec2-976814f17c42
  9. Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?: Hey guys, I was wondering if there's anyway possible for me to buy a game that cost $35 dollar with the amount of money that I have left in my Xbox Account and combine that with a credit card?...
  10. Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I pay for the 1 month gold for 1 dollar with my Microsoft credit: I have $1.68 cents Microsoft credit left on my Xbox one and they have a deal to get Xbox gold live for $1.00 for a month but instead they ask me to pay with a debit card /credit or pay pal but...