$20 promotion when purchasing a game online

Discus and support $20 promotion when purchasing a game online in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I never received the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online and i have spend 170$ in digital games. Can you tell me why and make sure i will... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tolis24h, May 2, 2014.

1. Tolis24h
    Tolis24h Guest

I never received the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online and i have spend 170$ in digital games. Can you tell me why and make sure i will still be getting that?

:)

Tolis24h, May 2, 2014
  2. jdurand
    jdurand Guest
    20 dollar credit promotion

Support,

I never received a confirmation about the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online through the dashboard. Can you tell me why and make sure i will still be getting that?

jdurand, May 2, 2014
  3. Promotion of 'Add a Star to your MyVIP'

Hi,

I wonder if purchase of any game released in Feb (I am not talking about pre-order but purchasing game after release) are counted for the promotion, Add a Star to your MyVIP'. For example, Halo Wars 2 is going to be released on feb.16, so if I buy it on
    feb.20, is that counted for the promotion I mentioned above?

IM NOT COW MOOO, May 2, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Tolis24h! Can you please tell us some more details about the promotion? We can look into it here and see what's up.

Misses Joust, May 5, 2014
  5. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Tolis24h! Can you please tell us some more details about the promotion? We can look into it here and see what's up.
  6. L3GO COLL3CTOR Win User

Deals

Amazon had a $20 off promotion (for your next video game bought) when I purchased BF3. I paid $37 yesterday for MW3. I am a Prime member, so I also got free shipping.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Call of Duty GHOSTS! Games on Demand FREE FALL map

psydominus - There was also a promotion through the Rewards program to receive a code if you purchased the game online in a certain amount of time.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime promotion

Hey there Monkey106!

For this particular promotion you would have needed to purchase a year of Xbox Live Gold through the advertisement. When you purchased Xbox Live Gold were you charged the full amount for the game or did you receive the 20% discount that was offered? You
    can check your transactions here.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Free Xbox 360 game disc with first time Gold subscription

That's not a contradiction if you actually read the terms and conditions lol. You have to purchase the promotion not add time. a prepaid membership card is not a purchase that's adding time to your membership.

Only by buying the promotion can you get the membership the discount only applies to creditcard purchases where would they return the 20 or so percent off ?
Thema:

1. $20 promotion when purchasing a game online - Similar Threads - $20 promotion purchasing

2. FIFA 20 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIFA 20 Ultimate Edition: I get my player packs every week, but cant get my “one to watch” player. Not sure where I’m going wrong. Anyone else had issues? thanks 3b61786f-427c-4b49-bde5-b33008a0ecd7
  3. Purchasing Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Fifa 20: My brother bought Fifa 20 in his console from an account, but now when I am trying to buy it it keeps asking to purchase. 7bc2a26b-91e5-40ef-8e04-fea609453bb7
  4. Buying Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Fifa 20: Greetings, I have an issue with downloading Fifa 20. My brother who lives abroad bought it, and now I want to share it with him through adding his account in my xbox and making my Xbox ‘My home...
  5. fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fifa 20: Buongiorno, vorrei capire come mai non riesco installare il gioco fifa 20, recandomi al centro dove l ho comprato non mi hanno saputo dire nulla e nemmeno cambiato che erano passati dieci giorni...
  6. Mike Ybarra is leaving Microsoft (and Xbox) after 20 years with the company.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mike Ybarra is leaving Microsoft (and Xbox) after 20 years with the company.: "After 20 years at Microsoft, it’s time for my next adventure. It’s been a great ride at Xbox and the future is bright. Thanks to everyone at TeamXbox, I’m incredibly proud of what we’ve...
  7. Fifa 20 installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 installation issue: Hello, iv'e purchased fifa 20 standard edition, and redeemed the code the problem is that I can't find the game as ready to install at my account and if I write the code again it is says that the...
  8. XBOX Live 20% off promotion not finalizing.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Live 20% off promotion not finalizing.: So, this banner tile has been on my Xbox One home screen for a month now, offering me 20% off my year of Xbox Live Gold. I finally decided to go with it, and it guides me to the Xbox Live Gold...
  9. 20 dollar credit promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    20 dollar credit promotion: Support, I never received a confirmation about the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online through the dashboard. Can you tell me why and make sure i will still be getting that?...
  10. $20 promotional credit expired!

in XBoX on Consoles
    $20 promotional credit expired!: I had $20 promotional credit that I got from Bing Rewards. It expired on Saturday. I had been saving it up to buy the Fallout 4 Season Pass. I thought I had until the 15th, but it turns out it...