$20 promotion when purchasing a game online

Discus and support $20 promotion when purchasing a game online in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I never received the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online and i have spend 170$ in digital games. Can you tell me why and make sure i will... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tolis24h, May 2, 2014.

1. Tolis24h
    Tolis24h Guest

I never received the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online and i have spend 170$ in digital games. Can you tell me why and make sure i will still be getting that?

:)

Tolis24h, May 2, 2014
  2. jdurand
    jdurand Guest
    20 dollar credit promotion

Support,

I never received a confirmation about the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online through the dashboard. Can you tell me why and make sure i will still be getting that?

jdurand, May 2, 2014
  3. Promotion of 'Add a Star to your MyVIP'

Hi,

I wonder if purchase of any game released in Feb (I am not talking about pre-order but purchasing game after release) are counted for the promotion, Add a Star to your MyVIP'. For example, Halo Wars 2 is going to be released on feb.16, so if I buy it on
    feb.20, is that counted for the promotion I mentioned above?

IM NOT COW MOOO, May 2, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Tolis24h! Can you please tell us some more details about the promotion? We can look into it here and see what's up.

Misses Joust, May 5, 2014
  5. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Tolis24h! Can you please tell us some more details about the promotion? We can look into it here and see what's up.
  6. L3GO COLL3CTOR Win User

Deals

Amazon had a $20 off promotion (for your next video game bought) when I purchased BF3. I paid $37 yesterday for MW3. I am a Prime member, so I also got free shipping.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Call of Duty GHOSTS! Games on Demand FREE FALL map

psydominus - There was also a promotion through the Rewards program to receive a code if you purchased the game online in a certain amount of time.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime promotion

Hey there Monkey106!

For this particular promotion you would have needed to purchase a year of Xbox Live Gold through the advertisement. When you purchased Xbox Live Gold were you charged the full amount for the game or did you receive the 20% discount that was offered? You
    can check your transactions here.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Free Xbox 360 game disc with first time Gold subscription

That's not a contradiction if you actually read the terms and conditions lol. You have to purchase the promotion not add time. a prepaid membership card is not a purchase that's adding time to your membership.

Only by buying the promotion can you get the membership the discount only applies to creditcard purchases where would they return the 20 or so percent off ?
Thema:

1. $20 promotion when purchasing a game online - Similar Threads - $20 promotion purchasing

2. Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20?: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Any suggestions? 99a9a76f-e1a2-435d-b0e9-39338f26f769
  3. Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...: I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names. So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk Oh and xbox my xbox keeps acting up like a...
  4. age of empire for my pc in 20 april

in XBoX Games and Apps
    age of empire for my pc in 20 april: I payd for a game age of empire for my pc in 20 april and since then i didnt get the game to download. Nobody from microsoft helped me. in my account i didnt find anything to download. ive tryed...
  5. Xbox 360 Sold A Game to for $20. Years later making the game unavailable, and not refunding...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Sold A Game to for $20. Years later making the game unavailable, and not refunding...: Just learned this recently Mortal Kombat 9, Is no longer re-down loadable, SO WHERE IS MY REFUND? Isn't this Illegal. That was a good game. 3abd2d6d-8fdb-4bea-93a1-343754b68d22
  6. Fifa 20 crashing Known Issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 20 crashing Known Issues?: Anyone know how to prevent Fifa 20 from crashing? a560153d-3248-45c3-b701-7a5c2c984d3f
  7. please help paid for full season only getting 13 out of 20 or more had already purchased...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help paid for full season only getting 13 out of 20 or more had already purchased...: have had already purchased seasons go from 20 episodes or more go down to 13 just bought a new season other show paid for full season supposed to get 25 episodes of the season only received 13...
  8. XBOX Live 20% off promotion not finalizing.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Live 20% off promotion not finalizing.: So, this banner tile has been on my Xbox One home screen for a month now, offering me 20% off my year of Xbox Live Gold. I finally decided to go with it, and it guides me to the Xbox Live Gold...
  9. 20 dollar credit promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    20 dollar credit promotion: Support, I never received a confirmation about the $20 promotion when purchasing a game online through the dashboard. Can you tell me why and make sure i will still be getting that?...
  10. $20 promotional credit expired!

in XBoX on Consoles
    $20 promotional credit expired!: I had $20 promotional credit that I got from Bing Rewards. It expired on Saturday. I had been saving it up to buy the Fallout 4 Season Pass. I thought I had until the 15th, but it turns out it...