: 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision

Discus and support : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by WARRIOR I M, Jun 20, 2021.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support forum, it isn't populated by staff from either company...you'd need to send a support ticket to ask them about it, unless someone from the community has some ideas

:)

WARRIOR I M, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support forum, it isn't populated by staff from either company...you'd need to send a support ticket to ask them about it, unless someone from the community has some ideas
  3. dxCloud Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Yes, please bring Dolby Vision support to the Xbox 4k Blu-ray player! I have a vast collection of 4k Blu-Rays and a tv that supports Dolby Vision (LG C9).
  4. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

4K HDR help

Dolby vision is not 4k it is a software enhancement for the HDR aspect so not having it is not a major issue, but if you like to have all the green checks you need to look for high end tv's that support Dolby Vision like LG Oleds and Vizio Oleds
  6. BUSA1963 Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

I have an LG oled c7 and watch netflix trough webOs .

By doing it this way you should get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Microsoft will roll out an sofware update for netflix Dolby Vision shortly.

For the moment Dolby Vision is not supported on the Netflix app via Xbox.

I hope they also update the blu ray player shortly because there is much more content available on 4k uhd blu ray.
Thema:

1. : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision - Similar Threads - 2020 120+Dolby Vision

2. Unable to re-install Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re-install Flight Simulator 2020: My motherboard or possibly CPU failed and I had to renew. As I had to do this I upgraded the components . The "new" PC was able to boot into Windows 11 (which I had upgraded to some weeks before...
  3. msfs 2020 not loading and saying low bandwidth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    msfs 2020 not loading and saying low bandwidth: Why is msfs such a [mod removed] every time I update. I can no longer launch a flight and you keep disconnecting me. I have 3 fiber lines to my house provided by 3 different providers. You keep...
  4. Cannot reinstall MS Flight Simulator 2020 for PC purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot reinstall MS Flight Simulator 2020 for PC purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, I cannot reinstall FS 2020 on my PC. I was promised a call back by an expert but it never happened. You find below a screen shot that I hope can lead to some solution. Can anybody help me?...
  5. Flight Simulator 2020 installation woes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 installation woes: In the interest of full disclosure: 1. I am not installing this as a game. It is for my son and some of his fellow aviation students to do serious flight training 2. Although I currently...
  6. microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft flight simulator 2020: will microsoft flight simulator 2020 work on a xbox one 3f2beb89-e499-4fdd-9d21-40fade041c3e
  7. connection lost error on updating Microsoft flying sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connection lost error on updating Microsoft flying sim 2020: i am facing same problem from past 6 months while updating Microsoft flying sim connection lost error is there tried many things but same issue help me out please ....
  8. Unprecise Mouse Movement in Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unprecise Mouse Movement in Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox Series X: Hello, I'm experiencing a really annoying iusse when playing Flight Simulator on my Xbox Series X. Everything is working well in genrall but the mouse movment is way to laggy and thereore...
  9. MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe edition for XBOX series S not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe edition for XBOX series S not available: I purchased MSFS 2020 Premium deluxe version for XBOX series S but only the standard edition is shown and available how to correct this situation? reinstall MSFS 2020? This question has been asked...
  10. フライトシミュレーター2020起動不具合

in XBoX Games and Apps
    フライトシミュレーター2020起動不具合: お世話になります。下記状況で困っております。アドバイスよろしくお願いいたします。 昨年11月初め 、最新バージョン1.21.13.0にアップデートし数回はプレイでき、その後コンテンツマネジャーで各 目をインストールしていたが7...