: 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision

Discus and support : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by WARRIOR I M, Jun 20, 2021.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support forum, it isn't populated by staff from either company...you'd need to send a support ticket to ask them about it, unless someone from the community has some ideas

:)

WARRIOR I M, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support forum, it isn't populated by staff from either company...you'd need to send a support ticket to ask them about it, unless someone from the community has some ideas
  3. dxCloud Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Yes, please bring Dolby Vision support to the Xbox 4k Blu-ray player! I have a vast collection of 4k Blu-Rays and a tv that supports Dolby Vision (LG C9).
  4. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

4K HDR help

Dolby vision is not 4k it is a software enhancement for the HDR aspect so not having it is not a major issue, but if you like to have all the green checks you need to look for high end tv's that support Dolby Vision like LG Oleds and Vizio Oleds
  6. BUSA1963 Win User

Dolby vision in the Netflix app

I have an LG oled c7 and watch netflix trough webOs .

By doing it this way you should get Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos.

Microsoft will roll out an sofware update for netflix Dolby Vision shortly.

For the moment Dolby Vision is not supported on the Netflix app via Xbox.

I hope they also update the blu ray player shortly because there is much more content available on 4k uhd blu ray.
Thema:

1. : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision - Similar Threads - 2020 120+Dolby Vision

2. Can we get F1 2020/2021 PC on Game Pass? (Suggestion)

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get F1 2020/2021 PC on Game Pass? (Suggestion): I have been using Xbox game pass for a while now, and it is very annoying that there is no F1 2020/2021 for PC yet. Can someone tell me why or get it to Xbox? submitted by /u/Pilotdude3_YT...
  3. Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem opening Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Premium Deluxe) on PC: Hello.... Over the last week or so my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 program has been displaying a Pop-Up message during startup, ie. 'A new mandatory update is available. Please update Microsoft...
  4. I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm having trouble with the slow updates to Flight Simulator 2020.: My Flight Simulator 2020 was never updated. So I had to uninstall and reinstall it. It worked. However, it's already been a week since the update started after the reinstallation, and the...
  5. Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Will Not Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Will Not Update: I'm trying to update MS FS 2020 on my PC. When I go to the MS Store and MS FS 2020 does not show up in the list of apps installed on my PC. When I go to My Library and it does not let me reinstall...
  6. Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version: Hallo, Ich habe eine Xbox Series S und die DVD Version des Flight Simulator 2020 für Xbox gekauft - leider hat die Xbox aber kein DVD-Laufwerk. Ich hätte jetzt gedacht, dass in der DVD Hülle...
  7. Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in...: Latest mandatory update for flight simulator 2020 not showing up or downloading in microsoft store. d6df90ff-a18c-43d1-83d0-379ad282f3ac
  8. Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help on Microsoft Mahjong - Mobile | Lightning Tiles - Expert December 15 2020: This is really tough. I couldn't finish it or solve the puzzle, so I need lots of help. Much help is appreciated. 7d56fdae-4ede-4a4a-8aca-7b9913f5a3d5
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 download stuck looping on a file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 download stuck looping on a file: I purchased a boxed premium copy of FS 2020 when it was released. Installed it and it worked fine up until the latest release... Microsoft decided to link this to XBox on the PC and this is when...
  10. Aktualizace 9/2021 Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aktualizace 9/2021 Flight Simulator 2020: Dobrý den, když chci hrát hru Flight Simulator 2020 na PC, hlásí mi, že je nový update a ať si ji aktualizuji v Microsoft store. Zadal jsem získat aktualizace a u některých aplikací se...