: 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision

Discus and support : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by WARRIOR I M, Jun 20, 2021.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support forum, it isn't populated by staff from either company...you'd need to send a support ticket to ask them about it, unless someone from the community has some ideas

:)

WARRIOR I M, Jun 20, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to check out your TV settings to see what the Xbox is detecting, and make sure your TV firmware is updated.

Dolby Vision and HDR feature an identical palette of colors, and since your TV is using an 8-bit panel, and essentially nothing outside of professional mastering monitors support 12 bit, youre not getting superior color. According to the people who actually do these grades, the difference is “insignificant” even in a professional environment.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision

Just for information: No-one from XBox/MS will update this thread as this is, basically, a forum run by community members...whilst it is the official support forum, it isn't populated by staff from either company...you'd need to send a support ticket to ask them about it, unless someone from the community has some ideas
  4. dxCloud Win User

DOLBY VISION 4K BLU-RAY

Yes, please bring Dolby Vision support to the Xbox 4k Blu-ray player! I have a vast collection of 4k Blu-Rays and a tv that supports Dolby Vision (LG C9).
  5. 志强董 Win User

When will Microsoft patch the One X to support Dolby Vision on the 4K Blueray player

I have a XBOX One X connected to an OLED LG C8. If I use the Netflix app on XBOX One X then the LG will display Dolby Vision. So I know that it is passing. But If I use a 4K Bluray that has Dolby Vision, the player will only output HDR。Blu-ray
    playback is already up to date.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

4K HDR help

Dolby vision is not 4k it is a software enhancement for the HDR aspect so not having it is not a major issue, but if you like to have all the green checks you need to look for high end tv's that support Dolby Vision like LG Oleds and Vizio Oleds
Thema:

1. : 2020 LG & Xbox 4K/120+Dolby Vision - Similar Threads - 2020 120+Dolby Vision

2. xbox 2020手柄更新固件后如何使用win10 pc回滚固件

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 2020手柄更新固件后如何使用win10 pc回滚固件: 当我使用 xbox配件 应用更新我的手柄固件后,其与xbox app 内的 cloud game兼容性问题很严重,我一打开地平线5的游戏不是没有音频,就是在按下rt等键后操作 响应,之后在xbox配件应用中测试手柄显示某个键一直长按(重启后恢复),有时也会反复重启手柄. [img] [img] ***moved from Windows / Windows 10 /...
  3. MSFS 2020 Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may...: Hello the message: Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may experience errors during the game. Has just showed up when I loaded up the game, it has never shown...
  4. No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No cursor on Flight Simulator 2020 using Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hello, I encountered an issue and couldn’t figure out any workaround. The setup: - Xbox Cloud Gaming - Microsoft Flight Simulator Game of the Year - I do not own any Xbox - I do not...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Not launching: Hello, I've been trying to launch microsoft flight simulator 2020 for about a week now with no success. Once downloaded from MS store, I try to launch it to download the game but I get a black...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 not connecting to the internet.: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is not connecting to the internet. I can't play online and see the marketplace. I am actually connected to the internet. I tried signing out and signing back in,...
  7. Hi, cannot install Microsof Flight Simulator 2020 Error code 0x87e00196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, cannot install Microsof Flight Simulator 2020 Error code 0x87e00196: [img] 6 WITH d e505c612-7c91-47b6-8c40-72edf83d2006
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - installation issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - installation issues: I have been having issue and issue trying to download and install mfs2020. I have just purchased the standard edition of MFS2020 on my pc through the Xbox app. I download the digital ownership...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 does not fully launch upon startup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 does not fully launch upon startup.: I am on Windows 11, and when I launch Flight Simulator on startup, it loads the starting picture, shows a black screen, then crashes, and nothing has worked so far. Can anyone help me !!! thank...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Error code 0x0000007 I have been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 since December with no issues. In the past 2 weeks it would not run direct from my laptop or from the xbox app. I have...