2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

Discus and support 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Feb 18, 2021.

1. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

/u/DiscoNinja07, Feb 18, 2021
  2. KenCorcoran Win User

Not able to access Xbox Series X on Remote apps

I used to use the app multiple times daily until I upgraded to the series x. When I chose a game to install remotely on the Game Pass app my Series X never shows up in the list. Same thing with remote play, even though i have gone through everything I need to to set it up and make it discoverable it still won’t connect.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox series x minecraft fps problems

Minecraft hasnt been updated for series x

You have to wait for the upcoming RTX UPDATE which left beta in dec
  4. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Xbox Series X Power button

My power button is stuck on my series x. Is anyone else having this issue and is there a way i can fix???
    killed it rebooting the console that much?
  5. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD

it is in beta because they are still working on it but they also have alot dealing with the new series x that is to be released in fall
  6. enad2k Win User

Unable to remote install games on Xbox Series X from the Microsoft Store or from Game Pass mobile app

Hi,

Thank you for affirming, it's not just me.

Same deal. I upgraded from the original Xbox One to a Series X. I could manage games from both the Xbox app and Game Pass app to my original Xbox One. I put my Series X into service on 1/28/21. Apparently ,from what I have seen there must have been app updates to the Game Pass app.

Now as you said, I cannot manage or install Game Pass apps remotely from the Game Pass app to the Series X. However, it looks like the Xbox App can manage the Series X.

I also factory reset the original Xbox One and packed it up. I also removed my original Xbox One from the Devices tab on my account.microsoft.com page and made sure my Series X was set as my home xbox.

Pretty confident that this is not me nor you.

Figured I would mention I have the same issue and hope they fix it soon.

For what it is worth, you can filter games in the Xbox app on your phone to show Game Pass games along with optimized for SeriesX|S and platform as Xbox One. Then you can at least see the Game Pass games in the Xbox app and remote install them that way as a work around.
Thema:

2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else...

1. 2103 beta update and still having this issue with remote play from series x. Anyone else... - Similar Threads - 2103 beta update

2. I want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.: I know you have to delete minecraft in order to get out of beta. But im afraid I might accidentally delete all my stuff. When I was about to delete mincraft, it said "Uninstall all" or "Cancel." I...
  3. I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega]

in XboX Insiders
    I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega]: I updated my console, and now the version id is the same as shown on the Omega Beta, but I still can't play free online games (I tried Fortnite). Anyone know whats up? submitted by...
  4. Stuck in minecraft beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in minecraft beta: So I got put into the Minecraft bedrock 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update without doing so myself, I loaded up Minecraft bedrock and saw that I suddenly was in the beta version of Minecraft. So I...
  5. Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft: So im on xbox one, i went onto xbox insider and tried leaving Minecraft beta, but it got stuck, theirs not even a loading circle next to it, so i tried un-installing both Xbox insider and...
  6. xbox insider hub mcpe beta issue

in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider hub mcpe beta issue: hi every time i leave mcpe beta iclick on leave preview xbox insider hub closes and didnt leave the preview pls help i am trying to leave the beta and i cant submitted by /u/albaraa_v [link]...
  7. I can't leave Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't leave Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta.: I can't leave Minecraft for Windows 10 Beta. I tried all of the troubleshooting steps in the Xbox Insider app, still doesn't work. How can I leave? submitted by /u/TBykgizli7AB [link] [comments]
  8. I can't remove Minecraft beta

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't remove Minecraft beta: Hi, i am not signed for minecraft beta and i have it. i can't install xbox insider to get original minecraft back. Please help me, i am on Windows 10 7945eb79-1fcf-4cb5-b855-76f142482ae1
  9. Minecraft game for PC always download beta version in any PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft game for PC always download beta version in any PC.: Hello. Need some help with game minecraft for PC. I have account with this game , but if i enter this account using microsoft store on any pc i always download beta version of minecraft....
  10. Xbox series x RTX release date/beta date

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x RTX release date/beta date: Any idea when a beta/release for Xbox series x RTX will come out? submitted by /u/Ziggytron565 [link] [comments]