23 y/o for friends on minecraft

Discus and support 23 y/o for friends on minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey 23 year old guy easy going looking for people to play on my map and me to play theirs regularly so we can have people to play with, the more the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o iKronS o, Apr 16, 2014.

1. o iKronS o
    o iKronS o Guest

Hey 23 year old guy easy going looking for people to play on my map and me to play theirs regularly so we can have people to play with, the more the merrier 23 y/o for friends on minecraft :) add me

I have a mic

:)

o iKronS o, Apr 16, 2014
  2. Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

My 6 y/o loves minecraft especially creative mode. He's always looking for friends to play with online. Pls add him his gt is SKY DEADPOOL - clearly he's a fan of superheroes 23 y/o for friends on minecraft ;) he also has the basic headset and loves to talk while playing.

gt SKY DEADPOOL on xbox One

gt on minecraft xbox360

iAmBlackWidow, Apr 16, 2014
  3. Saucey0341
    Saucey0341 Guest
    Looking for players.

Hey ya'll

Looking for Minecraft players. 24 y/o with mic.

Add me or send a message.

Saucey0341, Apr 16, 2014
  4. Davidw7310
    Davidw7310 Guest

Hi krons you can add me if you like I'm 28 got a creative kingdoms server your welcome to join if you like

Davidw7310, Apr 17, 2014
  5. Davidw7310 Win User

Hi krons you can add me if you like I'm 28 got a creative kingdoms server your welcome to join if you like
  6. AlphaAltt Win User

Problemas al iniciar sesión en Minecraft PS4[Problems logging into Minecraft PS4]

Hola!

Puedes intentar reiniciar la consola o desinstalar y volver a instalar Minecraft.

Ojala y eso ayude.
  7. iAmBlackWidow Win User

Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

My 6 y/o loves minecraft especially creative mode. He's always looking for friends to play with online. Pls add him his gt is SKY DEADPOOL - clearly he's a fan of superheroes ;) he also has the basic headset and loves to talk while playing.

gt SKY DEADPOOL on xbox One

gt on minecraft xbox360
  8. WTF 0o jeje Win User

Amigos para xbox one de preferencia +18

listo bro, ya te agregue, tengo gta v, bf4, titanfall, pvz y minecraft.

a ver cuando nos juntamos a jugar.

saludos o/
  9. PiersNivens04 Win User

Mi oferta de 3 meses de gold + 1,000 V-Bucks [My 3 month offer of gold + 1,000 V-Bucks]

¿Y en el caso de que este no se me otorge? En mi opinión, deje de pagar oro desde abril o antes, y así como en su espera tengo que comprar una tarjeta de regalo y comprar una travesía de la tienda del juego esos paVos
    amigo ....-. Hazme paro compi, mañana mando mensaje a las 23:00 horas.

Cuidate bro y echale ganas a tu trabajo.

[Translation - And in the event that this is not granted to me? In my opinion, stop paying gold from April or before, and just as in your wait I have to buy a gift card and buy a trip from the game store those paVos friend ....-. Make me stop compi,
    tomorrow send message at 23:00 hours. Take care bro and you want to work.]
Thema:

1. 23 y/o for friends on minecraft - Similar Threads - friends minecraft

2. Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Pocket Edition 1.16.10: Cannot join friend’s world: Hello Microsoft team and community, I have been constantly trying to join my friend’s multiplayer world on Minecraft, but it says “Unable to join game,” or something along those lines. We are...
  3. My Friend can't join me on Minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    My Friend can't join me on Minecraft: My friend, who uses mobile, can not connect to my world( I'm on PC) and it never works i've tried a lot pls help 0185231c-9e23-48e1-94d2-9578ecd032aa
  4. I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends Minecraft worlds but they can join mine: Lately my minecraft has been acting up. When I want to join my friends I can’t and doesn’t show their world under friends and nothing shows up when they invite me to their world. But they can...
  5. Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join my friends on Minecraft pe: My minecraft pe is set where i cant join relms nor can i join my friends. My friends and i are using the same platform and also connected to the same wifi but it says that microsoft account is set...
  6. I can’t join my friends minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends minecraft world: I play on my Ipad/Iphone depending on where I am and my friends play on various different devices such as playstation, xbox or pc bedrock edition. Were all on the same version of minecraft and i...
  7. cant join friends minecraft server cross platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join friends minecraft server cross platform: when my friend on switch tries to invite me to her server, the invite does not come up on my PC. if i am on my switch or xbox one, the invite comes through. i can invite her on my PC but no...
  8. Minecraft won't let me join my friend's world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me join my friend's world.: I have been trying to go in to the world repeatedly and it would not work no matter how many times I did. This problem has been occurring since I downloaded Minecraft. My friend would appear...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Friends Worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Friends Worlds: Hello there :), I am having an issue joining my friend's worlds. I have seen other posts regarding this issue on different forums, but have not found a solution that works for my situation, so I...
  10. I can not join my friends specific Minecraft world. HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not join my friends specific Minecraft world. HELP: After about 2 days of trying I have not been able to join a specific world belonging to my friend on MC Xbox. I can join my friends other worlds except a specific world. I was able to play on the...