23 y/o for friends on minecraft

Discus and support 23 y/o for friends on minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey 23 year old guy easy going looking for people to play on my map and me to play theirs regularly so we can have people to play with, the more the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o iKronS o, Apr 16, 2014.

1. o iKronS o
    o iKronS o Guest

Hey 23 year old guy easy going looking for people to play on my map and me to play theirs regularly so we can have people to play with, the more the merrier 23 y/o for friends on minecraft :) add me

I have a mic

:)

o iKronS o, Apr 16, 2014
  2. Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

My 6 y/o loves minecraft especially creative mode. He's always looking for friends to play with online. Pls add him his gt is SKY DEADPOOL - clearly he's a fan of superheroes 23 y/o for friends on minecraft ;) he also has the basic headset and loves to talk while playing.

gt SKY DEADPOOL on xbox One

gt on minecraft xbox360

iAmBlackWidow, Apr 16, 2014
  3. Saucey0341
    Saucey0341 Guest
    Looking for players.

Hey ya'll

Looking for Minecraft players. 24 y/o with mic.

Add me or send a message.

Saucey0341, Apr 16, 2014
  4. Davidw7310
    Davidw7310 Guest

Hi krons you can add me if you like I'm 28 got a creative kingdoms server your welcome to join if you like

Davidw7310, Apr 17, 2014
  5. Davidw7310 Win User

Hi krons you can add me if you like I'm 28 got a creative kingdoms server your welcome to join if you like
  6. iAmBlackWidow Win User

Looking for nice kids to play minecraft creative

My 6 y/o loves minecraft especially creative mode. He's always looking for friends to play with online. Pls add him his gt is SKY DEADPOOL - clearly he's a fan of superheroes ;) he also has the basic headset and loves to talk while playing.

gt SKY DEADPOOL on xbox One

gt on minecraft xbox360
  7. WTF 0o jeje Win User

Amigos para xbox one de preferencia +18

listo bro, ya te agregue, tengo gta v, bf4, titanfall, pvz y minecraft.

a ver cuando nos juntamos a jugar.

saludos o/
  8. PiersNivens04 Win User

Mi oferta de 3 meses de gold + 1,000 V-Bucks [My 3 month offer of gold + 1,000 V-Bucks]

¿Y en el caso de que este no se me otorge? En mi opinión, deje de pagar oro desde abril o antes, y así como en su espera tengo que comprar una tarjeta de regalo y comprar una travesía de la tienda del juego esos paVos
    amigo ....-. Hazme paro compi, mañana mando mensaje a las 23:00 horas.

Cuidate bro y echale ganas a tu trabajo.

[Translation - And in the event that this is not granted to me? In my opinion, stop paying gold from April or before, and just as in your wait I have to buy a gift card and buy a trip from the game store those paVos friend ....-. Make me stop compi,
    tomorrow send message at 23:00 hours. Take care bro and you want to work.]
  9. Slidredock344 Win User

Friends are now getting an error 'cannot connect to server' when they try to join my minecraft world

My minecraft is a different version than my friends and I don't know y
Thema:

1. 23 y/o for friends on minecraft - Similar Threads - friends minecraft

2. Looking for friend in Minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friend in Minecraft PE: Hello everyone I’m playing minecraft PE and looking for friends. Please add my Xbox account “RooSutz” and build together. Thanks in advance 8dd9ffe9-4c68-46a9-b05e-c1c2278a4704
  3. My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend continued a Minecraft world on my console and when he got back to his the...: Basically I had a friend come over and we played minecraft on our world that he hosted, (he created the world on his console a while back) and we had a bunch of progress, yet when he got back to...
  4. "Friends of Friends" to "Friends only" in Minecraft for XboX 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Friends of Friends" to "Friends only" in Minecraft for XboX 1: My son has a child account, and I have set his content and privacy restrictions mostly to friends and/or everyone. But in Minecraft, when he is playing in a server world, friends of friends are...
  5. Minecraft giving a world to friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft giving a world to friend: Hello all, my friend made a Minecraft world on his xbox, i can only join the world when he is on it. The problem is he doesn’t play much. Is there any way he can send me the world so i can be the...
  6. I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my friends Minecraft multiplayer world on xbox one: When I'm in the Minecraft home screen and scroll over to the friends tab, I can see my friend playing Minecraft, but when I click to join I always get the error message "Unable to connect." What's...
  7. can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t join friends world and friend can’t join my world on Minecraft: me and my girlfriend have been playing minecraft version v1.12.0 on our xbox ones but i moved to college and we tried connecting again and we cant play on our worlds together it says unable to...
  8. My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...

in XboX Insiders
    My friend installed Minecraft and he can’t play with us since the Xbox insiders Hub put him...: As title says; my friend tried to go to the Xbox Insiders Hub app on his Xbox but can’t log in when it asks him to log in. When he logs in it is just a blank screen. submitted by /u/LifeAegis...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play: The title explain it all but I've tried everything to get this world back, me and my friends have poured countless hours into it and it's weird to see that it just ended up that way...
  10. trying to join my friends minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to join my friends minecraft realm: I have received multiple invites to join my fiends Minecraft realm, but I can not join due to "Privacy settings" , but I don't know how to fix this issue. Oh and I play on a PC....