24 Month Game Pass Problem

Discus and support 24 Month Game Pass Problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased XBOX All Access on Amazon, the option where they send you a console and a 24 month Subscription to Game Pass. The instructions to gain... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AdamHarding1, Mar 21, 2020.

1. AdamHarding1
    AdamHarding1 Guest

I purchased XBOX All Access on Amazon, the option where they send you a console and a 24 month Subscription to Game Pass. The instructions to gain access to Game Pass did not line up with the options when i set up the xbox. They didnt send a code to redeem
    in the box, it was supposed to be delivered digitally to the Xbox. Ive tried to contact both amazon and microsoft and didnt get very far. Anyone have a similar experience/can offer help?

:)

AdamHarding1, Mar 21, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Ya you are going to have to contact amazon about it

As ita not a xbox option

All access pass lets you buy a console with reduced cost over 2 years with live payment for 2 years not game pass

Which makes.the game pass offer amazon specific

You have to addeess it with amazon

My guess the pdf gives you a url to redeem.the service

Again it would be custom to amazon

The only way it would be included with a bundle if it was in the box itself

Or a Url provided by the seller amazon or document included in amazons shipping
  3. Bokor Zombie Win User

Hi
    AdamHarding1

We appreciate you coming to the Community Forum with your issue. If the advertisement for the Xbox console showed there was to be a Game Pass then it would have come as A card with a code on it. As far as them sending it to your Xbox that isn't really an
    option as you would need to give them your account details so they could message it to you. You can't just send it to a random Xbox.

Maybe recheck the purchase and then continue to contact Amazon as this is an issue between you and Amazon as they are the ones that sold it - or a company sold it through Amazon.
  4. AdamHarding1 Win User

Thanks for the reply. I tried with Amazon and they said to contact Microsoft. Been getting run around as you can see. Amazon has you download a PDF with instructions but the options they listed were not there. So its a little frustrating
  5. Reklaw X Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

If you already have ultimate and you buy 24 months of gold it will convert to 8 months of game pass ultimate.Here is a link to the faq
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you add another gold card or game pass card while you have Ultimate, it will be converted to Ultimate, but at a different conversion rate.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

1. 24 Month Game Pass Problem - Similar Threads - Month Game Pass

2. If your Xbox game pass is past due and you pay the fee, will it make you pay for the months...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If your Xbox game pass is past due and you pay the fee, will it make you pay for the months...: So I decided to renew my Xbox Live Gold today and a message pops up telling me i already have a subscription with gold included, so I go to microsoft.com and I’m about to pay it, and then it says...
  3. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  4. I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature: Well, basically, I want to buy a 3 Month Signature for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but this option don't appear to me. The only thing I can see is a regular signature for one month, but I don't want...
  5. Holister free 1 month xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Holister free 1 month xbox game pass: I am new to the world of xbox. I got given a free 1 month xbox game pass ultimate voucher from Holister and cannot work how to use it. Can anyone advise. Tried on the xbox itself but it didn't...
  6. I am paying monthly for the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) but every game "included with game pass"...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am paying monthly for the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) but every game "included with game pass"...: Like the subject title says, I'm supposed to be able to get free games since I'm paying monthly for the Xbox Game Pass (Beta). However when I look at games "included with game pass" in the Windows...
  7. Game pass 3 months or more cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass 3 months or more cards: Why are people telling me i cant redeem a 3 month card if i have gold or if i have ever redeemed a game pass card before? f90d370a-bb09-4a05-81de-e378c86282ca
  8. Trying to buy Ultimate Game pass on PC for 3 months for £10.99, not letting me buy it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy Ultimate Game pass on PC for 3 months for £10.99, not letting me buy it.: Trying to buy the game pass ultimate on PC as it says 3 months for £10.99. when i click on in to purchase i do my password then comes to a black box with the following info. Also tried on Xbox but...
  9. Is there any fee I i do not buy xbox game pass for a month and decide to buy it later?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any fee I i do not buy xbox game pass for a month and decide to buy it later?: Is there any fee I i do not buy xbox game pass for a month and decide to buy it later? 598f5b99-1f46-4556-8449-377baf77fc97
  10. Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month?: Do i lose my progress if i do not buy xbox game pass for a month? 3ddf5f8a-9928-4153-8863-a1b30b77fd1f