24hz and Kinect issue

Discus and support 24hz and Kinect issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I'm having a problem in my screen and sound menu. The "allow 24Hz shows up twice. And my "allow 50hz" isn't there. Just 2 rows with "allow 24hz"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndreasMo, Apr 4, 2015.

1. AndreasMo
    AndreasMo Guest

24hz and Kinect issue

Hello! I'm having a problem in my screen and sound menu. The "allow 24Hz shows up twice. And my "allow 50hz" isn't there. Just 2 rows with "allow 24hz" Is anyone else having this issue? I'm in the preview program and it hasn't changed with the latest updates.
    Been like this for at least 4 months.

Also my Kinect stopped working, started after a update, think it was the 26 march. Known issue?

:)

AndreasMo, Apr 4, 2015
  2. krencey
    krencey Guest
    Displaying Netflix in 24hz on XBOX ONE S

Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone was successfully able to display Netflix on an XBOX ONE S in 24hz.

My XBOX ONE S converts 24hz to 60hz when watching netflix.

Playing UHD disks works fine and they display in 4K, HDR and in 24hz.

Also standard Full HD blurays display in 24hz.

Only Netflix displays in 4K, HDR but converted to 60hz.

Your help or advice is much appreciated!

Cheers,

Martin

krencey, Apr 4, 2015
  3. MCWJR
    MCWJR Guest
    Bluray Player Sync Problems

Hello,

I've seen some post on the web regarding issues with audio sync/framerate on the XboxONE. Currently, I'm running 1080p, 24hz enbled, 36bit color-depth.

Some reports are suggesting this isn't a wide spread problem, but that could be because the ONE comes with 24hz deactivated as default, likely because there is a messy video transition when trying to use the kinect to voice control while running in 24hz.

Switching to 24bit color depth from 36 seems to help somewhat, but it still isn't perfect.

Anyone have any solutions? Is MS currently trying to solve this?

MCWJR, Apr 4, 2015
  4. eviltedi Win User

Anyone else notice a issue with DVD playback?

People have experienced problems with films when the setting is higher than 24hz, check your setting is 24hz.
  5. Azrael008uk Win User

Dvd Issue, Voices occasionally dont sync

Try ticking the 24Hz box (or I guess... unticking it if it's already ticked).

I got this early on but not after ticcking the 24Hz box.
  6. Terratogen Win User

Xbox One S Blu Ray player not playing in 4K

I know its a stupid questions and your TV supports 24hz - is the 24hz option enabled in the video settings on the Xbox One S.
  7. Shaggy2000 Win User

Still no usb playback?....wtf?

Lip syncing problem? the only time I have had lip syncing problems was when I took my Xbox One over to show a friend of mine, but that was because I had the Blu Ray settings set to 24hz, and his TV cant do 24hz, but that was easily fixed by just turning
    off the 24hz setting.

-

Possibly that's the problem your having? not all TV's can do 24hz.
  8. Olley64 Win User

lip sync on xbox one

I have lip sync Issue with the games.. Do you have 24hz on if so switch it off and it'll fix the blu ray side of things 😃
Thema:

24hz and Kinect issue

1. 24hz and Kinect issue - Similar Threads - 24hz Kinect issue

2. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Enable 50hz/24hz Okay awesome! That makes sense; the Hz settings are used when indicated, kind of like an insurance to make sure everything plays-back correctly....
  3. No 24Hz video in amazon video anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No 24Hz video in amazon video anymore: Hello, I have the xbox set so that 24Hz output is allowed. Normally amazon video would switch to 24Hz when starting a video, but now every video (in the app) is in 60Hz. Was there a change in...
  4. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Allow 50hz/24hz on or off?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Allow 50hz/24hz on or off?: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Allow 50hz/24hz on or off? Hi, The days of U.S NTSC 60Hhz European and PAL 60 are long behind when it comes to gaming on the the Xbox One console. All games on...
  5. x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector blu ray problem 24hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector blu ray problem 24hz: HI I have problem with x box one x and optoma uhd65 projector.Blu ray discs wont output right when 24hz setting is on. It is always outputting rgb instead of ycbcr and causing problems with sync....
  6. Should I have 50hz and 24hz turned off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I have 50hz and 24hz turned off?: I have a BenQ RL2455HM monitor 1080p 60 hz. When I go to xbox one video & sound settings, allow 50 hz is checked by default. I live in the U.S, so does this need to be on or off? I want 60FPS as...
  7. Movies & TV app - 4K 10bit at 24Hz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app - 4K 10bit at 24Hz: Netflix, Prime video could never output 4K 10bit @ 24Hz. Even though all movies here in US are native 24 FPS, streaming services stick to 60Hz signal instead. At first I thought it's XBOX One S...
  8. Allow 24hz Mode causes 'Soap Opera Effect' on Blu Rays

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allow 24hz Mode causes 'Soap Opera Effect' on Blu Rays: If I play a Blu Ray with 'Allow 24hz' enabled the result looks awful - the motion in whatever movie I'm watching will be way, way too smooth and even looks 'speeded up'. It also causes audio to...
  9. Displaying Netflix in 24hz on XBOX ONE S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Displaying Netflix in 24hz on XBOX ONE S: Hi, I would like to ask if anyone was successfully able to display Netflix on an XBOX ONE S in 24hz. My XBOX ONE S converts 24hz to 60hz when watching netflix. Playing UHD disks works fine and...
  10. No HDR with Onkyo TR-NX646 and Epson 5040ub (4k / 24hz / YCbCr 4:2:2 24 bit)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDR with Onkyo TR-NX646 and Epson 5040ub (4k / 24hz / YCbCr 4:2:2 24 bit): I have an Epson 5040ub projector that support (faux) 4k and HDR. I have it connected to my Xbox One S through my Onkyo TR-NX646 (AVR). In this configuration, I cannot get HDR to work from the...