25 character code redemption for gift card problems

Discus and support 25 character code redemption for gift card problems in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; where is the 25 character code to redeem xbox1 gift card located? purchased online with microsoft points, received email confirming purchase but no 25... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by virginiahoover, Nov 4, 2019.

1. 25 character code redemption for gift card problems

where is the 25 character code to redeem xbox1 gift card located? purchased online with microsoft points, received email confirming purchase but no 25 character redemption code.

:)

virginiahoover, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you mean from the Microsoft Rewards program, it's a direct deposit now. You can check
    http://account.microsoft.com to see if the funds were added. If you don't receive it, you can contact

Microsoft Rewards support
    or on the Redeem page, go to your Order History and if it gives the option, click on Order Details and it'll show the code or click resend to have them resend the email.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Virginia!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

You can resend the mail from the purchase page on your account. There you even can see a code. Payment and billing/order history on Microsoft web page when you log in with your account. The code should have been in that mail. If there is still a problem
    contact support.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call
    from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options then payment and billing

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Or you can choose chat option.

Edit: Sorry, like Smwutches have said it is the direct deposit and should be on your account when it comes to gift cards.For Live, and game pass you receive code. Gift cards are directly deposited on your account.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

How do you. Redeem the code for full game nba2k20

6. RandyAU93 Win User

Lost receipt for gift card

Does the card have a silver coating on the back to be scratched away? If so, then you should be good, and the card most likely is already activated. Just scratch away to reveal the 25-character redemption code you would enter.

If the card says that the redemption code is on the receipt, things get a bit harder. Your brother would need to return to the store from which he bought the card to see if they can print a duplicate receipt of the purchase.
Thema:

1. 25 character code redemption for gift card problems - Similar Threads - character code redemption

2. Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach): I know that these codes are no longer accepted anymore, but is their anyway someone from Xbox/Microsoft can redeem the content and transfer it my account? I got a special edition of Halo Reach...
  3. Forgotten Pass Code and favorite fictional character question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten Pass Code and favorite fictional character question: Split from this thread. I have forgotten my pass code, and then Xbox asked for my favorite fictional character, which I can't remember either, as it has been a while since I have used it. How...
  4. The error code with the last 3 characters are 65b

in XBoX on Consoles
    The error code with the last 3 characters are 65b: i keep getting the error message that ends in 65b that tells me i have limited content and the website told me to turn it on and off. I have done this nurmours time over the past two days. And i...
  5. 9 character $25 microsoft store gift code not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    9 character $25 microsoft store gift code not working: I got a $25 microsoft Store gift code with the purchase of an xbox 1. i followed the instructions to purchase a game or even redeem a code, but all the codes require 25 characters, not the 9...
  6. Missing wwe2k19 characters from redeemed code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing wwe2k19 characters from redeemed code: We redeemed code for wwe 2k19 pre order bonus, it is showing the pre-order bonus as installed in the recently installed list in My Games and Apps, but the characters are not in the game under...
  7. 16 character game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    16 character game code: I bought my xbox one console bundle which includes a game redeem code of 16 characters authentically bought from Argos. I tried to enter my code into the use code section but it suggests I use a...
  8. injustice 2 ultimate edition redeem code did not unlock characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    injustice 2 ultimate edition redeem code did not unlock characters: redeem code says already used characters were not unlocked 72062f80-f806-4406-b8df-9395b9ea8373
  9. 16 character redemption codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    16 character redemption codes: today I tried to redeem a dlc voucher for an old 360 game using the 16 character format as opposed to the 25 character now used. I couldn't find anywhere on the console which would allow me to use...
  10. Unable to redeem my XBOX live GOLD 25-character code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem my XBOX live GOLD 25-character code: Greetings! Earlier today I tried redeeming a code for a 3 month subscription for GOLD,but to no avail. The error screen says "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...