2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite

Discus and support 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I bought 2500 vbucks today and it is showing on my PC account as purchased they have not appeared in Fortnite. I have tried multiple things such as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Funny X Gaming2, Feb 7, 2019.

1. 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite

Hi

I bought 2500 vbucks today and it is showing on my PC account as purchased they have not appeared in Fortnite. I have tried multiple things such as logging out and logging in but they still haven't appeared. This hasn't happened before - normally straight
    from purchase I see them in the game on my Xbox One. Please can you help as the virtual agent can't.

Thanks

:)

Funny X Gaming2, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gaming,

Sorry for the issue with your V-bucks. You will have to get with
    epic games customer service
    as it is in game currency. This is the only way to get the v-bucks we are not able to put it on the account only epic can.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  4. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Redeeming a code

If you are seeing the funds there then you have to go into the microsoft store on the xbox find fortnite and the scroll down to the amount of vbuck you want to purchase
  5. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  6. btwlol Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

Yesterday i redeemed a code for a 3 month xbox live subscription without knowing of this vbuck deal with it. Will i get vbucks on my fortnite account?
Thema:

1. 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite - Similar Threads - 2500 vBucks purchased

2. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  3. Regarding to the vbucks promotional code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Regarding to the vbucks promotional code...: XxHypeMythxX,Dear Xbox support team please send the free 1k vbucks code regarding to your xbox promo 3 months of gold and get 1k vbucks free and most of us.Have already forgotten about that...Well...
  4. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  5. Bought Vbucks didn’t get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Vbucks didn’t get them: Yesterday evening I tried to buy Vbucks (€25,-) which didn’t work with my bankaccount or my creditcard (an errormessage occurred). Later I saw that both €25 was drawn from my bankaccount and my...
  6. problema em comprar vbucks no fornite (Problem in buying vbucks in supplied)

in XBoX on Consoles
    problema em comprar vbucks no fornite (Problem in buying vbucks in supplied): eu estou tentando entrar em contato com alguem para me ajudar, porque to desde sabado tentando compra e nada, nada de chat e ligacao, so fica carregando, posso falar com alguem, nao consigo...
  7. problemas em comprar vbucks no fortnite desde segunda (Trouble buying Vbucks at Fortnite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    problemas em comprar vbucks no fortnite desde segunda (Trouble buying Vbucks at Fortnite...: Eu ainda estou com problema e tente ligar ou entrar em chat mas nao consigo, so fica carregando e aparecendo "Conectando você a um agente ao vivo" eu preciso arrumar isso logo, porque quero...
  8. vbucks no fornite de novo (Vbucks in the supplied again)

in XBoX on Consoles
    vbucks no fornite de novo (Vbucks in the supplied again): entrei em contato com a microsoft ontem e eles falaram que iam arrumar meu erro de comprar vbucks no fornite pelo xbox e ainda to com problema e nao estou conseguindo falar com eles pelo chat, tem...
  9. Since 2011 live rewards, many buys taken, and only 2500 points ? **** is this ?

in XBoX Rewards
    Since 2011 live rewards, many buys taken, and only 2500 points ? **** is this ?: Hello Live rewards where are the points ? Since 2011 member, many purchases made and only 2500 points ?? Where are my points ? Thanx 9c4ddd6a-5068-4eea-97e8-67eb3b7bf84a
  10. Dead Rising 4 crashes by 2500 kills in chapter 5 after latest patch and/or stocking stuff dlc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4 crashes by 2500 kills in chapter 5 after latest patch and/or stocking stuff dlc.: Been working on trails for 250k kills; Doing loops of old town , or the church area with exo/vacuum upgrade. Zombie crowds aren't always respawning even after checkpoint reached comes up, this...