2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite

Discus and support 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I bought 2500 vbucks today and it is showing on my PC account as purchased they have not appeared in Fortnite. I have tried multiple things such as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Funny X Gaming2, Feb 7, 2019.

1. 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite

Hi

I bought 2500 vbucks today and it is showing on my PC account as purchased they have not appeared in Fortnite. I have tried multiple things such as logging out and logging in but they still haven't appeared. This hasn't happened before - normally straight
    from purchase I see them in the game on my Xbox One. Please can you help as the virtual agent can't.

Thanks

:)

Funny X Gaming2, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gaming,

Sorry for the issue with your V-bucks. You will have to get with
    epic games customer service
    as it is in game currency. This is the only way to get the v-bucks we are not able to put it on the account only epic can.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Fortnite VBucks negative balance

Hi Skull,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. If you have got Vbuck purchases refunded, and they were used. For example you purchased 2500 Vbucks, they were used in game. Then you try and get a refund for the purchase of them Vbucks. Since the Vbucks
    have been used there would show a -2500 due to there isn't enough to cover this. Also for about a year Epic has now been pulling items that were bought when a refund is requested. This is a matter for Epic games as the Vbucks is their currency. Inform Epic
    you have recently requested refunds for the charges for Vbucks that clearly have been used as you stated you had a 50 balance.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Redeeming a code

If you are seeing the funds there then you have to go into the microsoft store on the xbox find fortnite and the scroll down to the amount of vbuck you want to purchase
  5. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  6. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
Thema:

1. 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite - Similar Threads - 2500 vBucks purchased

2. VBUCKS double charge!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    VBUCKS double charge!!: When I purchased the V Bucks, I logged on to my laptop computer and made the purchase. My 10 year old son was logged on to the Xbox. I walked in to the living room and told him I had made the...
  3. fortnite vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite vbucks: i bought v bucks from an x box gift card and i think it went to my mircrosoft. how do i get it my my account. 1f8aebfc-71b7-476b-a08d-33288be6867f
  4. Never received Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Vbucks: I purchased $25 worth of vbucks on the 6th. It was during when the xbox live services were down. I never recieved them since then but it took the money from the account. I contacted Epic Games...
  5. Fortnite VBucks negative balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite VBucks negative balance: I need help figuring this out as I've been bounced back and forth between Epic Games and Microsoft regarding the issues that was caused by Microsoft glitch on August 6th. I was charged 4 times for...
  6. Charged for vbucks but nothing added

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for vbucks but nothing added: Any insight how to get the V bucks that we purchased last night. Email confirmation and shows it my purchase history but nothing. I know there were server issues but how do I get my money back or...
  7. Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tried to purchase vbucks with xbox gift card: Hi, I went to purchase vbucks and it took my 24.99 out of my Microsoft account but did not give me my vbucks purchase in fornite. Who do I contact to rectify this?...
  8. I purchased vbucks but did not get them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased vbucks but did not get them: I purchased. Vbucks but did not get them credited 414a6abe-37a7-4330-89c6-d5056480b723
  9. Since 2011 live rewards, many buys taken, and only 2500 points ? **** is this ?

in XBoX Rewards
    Since 2011 live rewards, many buys taken, and only 2500 points ? **** is this ?: Hello Live rewards where are the points ? Since 2011 member, many purchases made and only 2500 points ?? Where are my points ? Thanx 9c4ddd6a-5068-4eea-97e8-67eb3b7bf84a
  10. Dead Rising 4 crashes by 2500 kills in chapter 5 after latest patch and/or stocking stuff dlc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4 crashes by 2500 kills in chapter 5 after latest patch and/or stocking stuff dlc.: Been working on trails for 250k kills; Doing loops of old town , or the church area with exo/vacuum upgrade. Zombie crowds aren't always respawning even after checkpoint reached comes up, this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox purcchase not showing in fortnite

2. cant find purchased in game xbox vbucks

3. purchase from microsoft not showing in fortnite