2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite

Discus and support 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I bought 2500 vbucks today and it is showing on my PC account as purchased they have not appeared in Fortnite. I have tried multiple things such as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Funny X Gaming2, Feb 7, 2019.

1. 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite

Hi

I bought 2500 vbucks today and it is showing on my PC account as purchased they have not appeared in Fortnite. I have tried multiple things such as logging out and logging in but they still haven't appeared. This hasn't happened before - normally straight
    from purchase I see them in the game on my Xbox One. Please can you help as the virtual agent can't.

Thanks

:)

Funny X Gaming2, Feb 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Gaming,

Sorry for the issue with your V-bucks. You will have to get with
    epic games customer service
    as it is in game currency. This is the only way to get the v-bucks we are not able to put it on the account only epic can.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Itilianm0nst0r Win User

Redeeming a code

If you are seeing the funds there then you have to go into the microsoft store on the xbox find fortnite and the scroll down to the amount of vbuck you want to purchase
  4. AntonioVolkanoski Win User

Fortnite

No, I did not get my vbucks because my fortnite acc is not connected to my Xbox. My vbucks went to my xbox account but i don't have an xbox account with fortnite. I don't have a fortnite on my xbox.
  5. Gurkstavs Win User

Cannot redeem code

The fortnite bundle code where you get a skin, pickaxe, glider and 2k VBucks in fortnite
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

Thema:

1. 2500 vBucks purchased not appearing in Fortnite - Similar Threads - 2500 vBucks purchased

2. Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fortnite vbucks promotion: purchase the $9.99 for three months of xbox live with the fortnite promotion this past December and i have not received any vbucks in the account. d05e348d-d5d2-4e39-9887-746c6754c3b8
  3. Vbucks fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks fortnite: Nao consigo comprar vbucks no xbox, fica aparecendo "nao foi possivel realizar a compra, entre em contato com a microsoft" oq eu devo fazer para arrumar esse erro logo? Nao aguento mais, preciso...
  4. refund for vbucks purchase unathorized

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund for vbucks purchase unathorized: How do i request and get a refund for an unauthorized v-bucks purchase? My son thought he was using a gift card he got until I saw my credit card statement and all the Microsoft emails. I went...
  5. Vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks: I cant buy vbucks with my credit card. 921a27b6-0ef7-4386-a35e-fc6469a72e73
  6. Vbucks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vbucks: I cant buy vbucks with my credit card jag kan inte köpa vbucks med mitt kredit kort 0e5c530a-ef95-4c90-94f7-fa61e052b9ce
  7. Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks: Im showing negitve 12'000 vbucks and cant open the battle pass for session 8 1f7cc64e-111b-415b-8445-63e157971bac
  8. Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy VBucks from Microsoft Store and get it to Fortnite PC?: What I've done is I linked my Microsoft account to my Xbox account and from my Xbox account to my Epic Games account, so if I bought VBucks from the Microsoft Store, will the VBucks transfer to...
  9. Since 2011 live rewards, many buys taken, and only 2500 points ? **** is this ?

in XBoX Rewards
    Since 2011 live rewards, many buys taken, and only 2500 points ? **** is this ?: Hello Live rewards where are the points ? Since 2011 member, many purchases made and only 2500 points ?? Where are my points ? Thanx 9c4ddd6a-5068-4eea-97e8-67eb3b7bf84a
  10. Dead Rising 4 crashes by 2500 kills in chapter 5 after latest patch and/or stocking stuff dlc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Rising 4 crashes by 2500 kills in chapter 5 after latest patch and/or stocking stuff dlc.: Been working on trails for 250k kills; Doing loops of old town , or the church area with exo/vacuum upgrade. Zombie crowds aren't always respawning even after checkpoint reached comes up, this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox purcchase not showing in fortnite

2. purchase from microsoft not showing in fortnite